Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

HAHAHAHA he just said the President doesn't run the economy, but he'll sure as hell blame him for it. What a douche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

I didn't catch what the $100 grand a year education was for at first but it was dentistry? What the hell?

Yes.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I hope the results are

1.Trump
2. Cruz
3. Rubio-Bush tied/as close as possible/maybe even Jeb slightly in 3rd, Rubio 4th?

I tried to keep it realistic, so no Kasich surprise 2nd or whatever. Let's keep this trainwreck going as long as possible

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
open it up. Unlock it. When you work with people with a poor grasp of IT terminology, you come to understand their language.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rayjenkins posted:

lol hope it doesn't end up the same way for him too

Being brought back to life as R'hllor, the God of Light?

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

open it up. Unlock it. When you work with people with a poor grasp of IT terminology, you come to understand their language.

It's pretty clearly "I have a vague idea that I want to get the bad guys but I do not know poo poo for gently caress about the actual technology so I'll just slide past that question" and hell, I'm fine with that.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
at least he doesn't try to sound smart with his 256-bit telnet socket firewall bypassing buzzwords the 24 writers used

I'm wondering which candidate will try to use the phrase "backtracing it" unironically

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why are they standing?

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Prorat posted:

Why are they standing?

Looks better than sitting.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
"That doesn't mean I don't deny that there are people who've had a different experience [suffering from discrimination]."

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Prorat posted:

Why are they standing?

Hemorrhoids.

(Standing shows endurance/strength compared to sitting)

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VR Native American posted:

Looks better than sitting.

Trump didn't have to stand.

Trump!
*click*

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

FourLeaf posted:

I hope the results are

1.Trump
2. Cruz
3. Rubio-Bush tied/as close as possible/maybe even Jeb slightly in 3rd, Rubio 4th?

I tried to keep it realistic, so no Kasich surprise 2nd or whatever. Let's keep this trainwreck going as long as possible

Me too, friend. Me too.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Jedi Council name drop LOL

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"The fed is not some Jedi council"

Is this real life

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I was watching Trump so I missed it, but was Carson sitting for standing?

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Prorat posted:

I was watching Trump so I missed it, but was Carson sitting for standing?

Standing, maybe CNN has bad chairs?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I know we all hate Cruz but I have a really irrational hatered of that scumbag Rubio.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

a cop posted:

I know we all hate Cruz but I have a really irrational hatered of that scumbag Rubio.

I hate Rubio more because his better than average looks and speaking skills make him seem so much less hateable to other people.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

a cop posted:

I kind of like a lot of his ideas but that just means I like his writers. Go back and look at what Bush ran on and he had some good ideas too (only a few of which were even talked about after 9/11, much less implemented.)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
"If I was still a Senator..."

-Marco Rubio

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Prorat posted:

"The fed is not some Jedi council"

Is this real life

So... it's not a group of out of touch old men with a rigid belief system and a complete inability to recognize external threats, whose incompetence and complacency will lead to the fall of the republic? Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Jaunts posted:

So... it's not a group of out of touch old men with a rigid belief system and a complete inability to recognize external threats, whose incompetence and complacency will lead to the fall of the republic? Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me!

Holy poo poo

Caros
May 14, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

-Marco Rubio

Is this as bad as it sounds?

Mr. Boogie
Apr 1, 2013

Is a meat patty something or nothing?
Another "ram down our throats" from Rubio!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GalacticAcid posted:

-Marco Rubio

Oh my GOD that attack ad is gonna be deadly next week. He's murdering this town hall but that alone makes it a loss.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

quote:

natesilver: All right, let’s do one more sanity check. As I type this, Trump has a 46 percent chance of winning the nomination, according to Betfair. Buy, sell, or hold?

harry: I’m still selling this, but I’d have to be the dumbest or most stubborn person alive to think his chances haven’t risen SIGNIFICANTLY.

natesilver: I’m holding. Putting Trump’s chances at somewhere around 45 percent to 50 percent seems reasonable. There are reasons to be skeptical of how high Trump’s ceiling is. That’s been a big part of the reason for our skepticism about Trump from the beginning, really. But he’s ahead in basically every poll in basically every state. Ordinarily, you’d expect a candidate like that to be priced quite a bit higher than 45 percent to 50 percent, so there’s already a pretty steep discount built in.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Lord of Hats posted:

The Paris attacks wouldn't have happened if those Parisians had had guns!

thats the EODM take on it and im glad of it

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Someone tell the politicians of the world that Millennials ARE worse off than their parents.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Whose rubios Team?

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Rubio is into EDM

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Rubio is into EDM

But he has NOT been to a rave. He was very clear on this point

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
He likes electronic dance music? Yup he's gay.

I bet he dances in the mirror with nothing but a speedo on and a baby binki in his mouth.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Prorat posted:

Whose rubios Team?

The "ram down your throat" team

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Prorat posted:

Someone tell the politicians of the world that Millennials ARE worse off than their parents.

Idk, I'm making more at 24 than my parents were v:shobon:v

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Prorat posted:

He likes electronic dance music? Yup he's gay.

I bet he dances in the mirror with nothing but a speedo on and a baby binki in his mouth.

This would be a campaign commercial I would support.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

Idk, I'm making more at 24 than my parents were v:shobon:v

Not my parents! :smug:

Also my dad can beat up your dad and works for Nintendo

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dahn posted:

The "ram down your throat" team

No not what are his hobbies, what is his NFL team?

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Mr. Rubio in the CNN town hall you where quoted as being a fan of EDM. Sir I think you owe the American people an answer to the question, are you all about vaping? Are you a vape dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Mr. Rubio in the CNN town hall you where quoted as being a fan of EDM. Sir I think you owe the American people an answer to the question, are you all about vaping? Are you a vape dad?

Grover Norquist would really like to hear the answer to this question.

• Locked thread