Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Not overproduced enough, needs more bright lights and filters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

alphabettitouretti posted:

They're actually going to sell another ship. And it's a pirate ship. Wasn't that Cutlass supposed to be a pirate ship? What happened to that?

And they're made by a company called 'Drake'. Another blindingly obvious moniker bought to you by the same unoriginal mind that created the killwrathi and vanduul. gently caress you Crobber, you loving hack.

It's such a loving ridiculous name! It doesn't even make sense in their world. Why the gently caress would a company selling space ships on the sly to pirate factions while pretending to sell space ambulances call their company Drake and name their ships 'Buccaneer' and 'Cutlass?'

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Cattle dump

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Tokamak posted:

I have three 4k monitors.

I have 4000 monitors each showing me 3 pixels. This is practically the same.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

neonbregna posted:

Cattle dump

I have to let you know This message can only be seen with a VIP account - I'm using an older picture of your cat as Avatar on Skype

Also:
This page in History: GERMANY has been reunited!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Google Butt posted:

Fuzzknot is the sandi gardener of this thread

Nah

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/463zv6/meta_discussion_2k16_edition/d02xg3k

quote:

His videos are proof of the war crimes commited against our innocent stimizens! Come to Port Olisar they said... Free parking they said... My stimcretary thought she heard free parping on the phone, but I corrected her and penetrated her fingertips with the worst kind of corrosive niddles while her pet hamster was forced to look without blinking its eyes even for one millisecond!
But The Stimpire shall not be intimidated! My Intergalactic Bird Missiles will wreak havoc upon Port Olisar and I will claim all your parking spots!
For The Stimpire! And for Free Parking!

:perfect:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

God drat that's beautiful.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I've been working so hard to get a positive rep on the sub and now you guys are downvoting me to hell. :ironicat:

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

I've been working so hard to get a positive rep on the sub and now you guys are downvoting me to hell. :ironicat:

Who are you over there?

Beet Wagon posted:

It is indeed, hats off to whoever wrote that.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

MeLKoR posted:

Same here

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Tank Boy Ken posted:

I have to let you know This message can only be seen with a VIP account - I'm using an older picture of your cat as Avatar on Skype

Also:
This page in History: GERMANY has been reunited!

Let the Fourth Reich jokes commence! :godwinning:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Iglocska posted:

Who are you over there?

opsec!

:tinfoil: reddit is always watching!

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

MeLKoR posted:

Are you Dolvak

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

no, i am

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

MeLKoR posted:

Sower of Discord? :v:

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Beet Wagon posted:

Just go through this https://www.reddit.com/user/The_Stimperor :allears:

opsec, that's a kinda weird username.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Daztek posted:

Sower of Discord? :v:

Sower of Discord needs to live up to his name a little bit. Keeps posting telling people to calm the gently caress down. That's all wrong.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Tank Boy Ken posted:

There's something deeply satisfying about watching The_Stimperor and Pgabz shipost back and forth.

Star Citizen: i know a guy who works at the 5th stimporers and he says you guys are pussies

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Maybe it's a Sower of Disco in disguise.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

I think it's pretty telling that the best looking and most professional video CIG has been involved with was one they did not produce or direct.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I think it's pretty telling that the best looking and most professional video CIG has been involved with was one they did not produce or direct.

i think it's telling that it exists at all. what studio has ever gone to these lengths to produce some sort of marketing vid about their internal poo poo without doing so for some massive event like E3?

where the gently caress are the priorities here? stop jerking yourselves off guys, you've certainly made sure the remaining community is exclusively supporters who will do it for you.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I think it is time we paused and remembered just how god loving awful the game is.
Sometimes we get distracted by shiny things and that is cool but we need to consider that at the heart of all this is a loving terrible computer game.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
1989 was the year/page.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word

I love how Ben looks at Lando. Something between the lines of "oh Lando I'm going to loving kill you because you were chosen to sit beside the king and not me". So envious.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

It's funny that a video meant to instill confidence has all the jokers and layabouts we have seen mishandle the game and community. It's like a Spielberg remake of The Room with all the same actors.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

I think it is time we paused and remembered just how god loving awful the game is.
Sometimes we get distracted by shiny things and that is cool but we need to consider that at the heart of all this is a loving terrible computer game.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

:eyepop: I.... I love this

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

darkarchon posted:

I love how Ben looks at Lando. Something between the lines of "oh Lando I'm going to loving kill you because you were chosen to sit beside the king and not me". So envious.

Well, maybe if he did something about that thing we're not supposed to talk about, CRobber might no longer instinctively recoil from the thought of touching him on the shoulder too. I mean, Chris is nuts, but still has some self-presevation reflex.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Truga posted:

But what about 144hz 4k?

Science wouldn't dare to create such a thing

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Cymelion used to be somewhat reasonable but it seems that ever since Star Marine got whacked he's gone full shitizen.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

It really is shockingly bad. Like, I don't know how many people actually have put the time into trying to play 2.0 but it goes beyond just being broken - every single feature in the game is poorly implemented and most of them are downright frustrating.

After five minutes I wanted to go play something else and after 35 minutes I was wondering if my belt was long enough to go around my neck and the ceiling fan.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Fuckin lol, I need to do a video, hang on...

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I'm no body language expert but leaning away like you'd rather be nestled in Ben's heaving bosom than be anywhere near the Stimperor probably means mild to moderate dislike.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Oh wow - I hadn't seen all the Stimperor's posts before. :perfect:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

a good insult is to suggest that someone is poor

lol if you are poor

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I hope the Stimperor never stops posting or tweeting

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

All teeth are disgusting to be fair

Perhaps to you, but to some of us teeth are great reminders of the fact that we are all skeletons

How loving cool is that? You can polish your skeleton BEFORE you join the skeleton war. You can practice your teeth chattering even before the flesh falls off! Amazing!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Happy Sisyphus posted:

a good insult is to suggest that someone is poor

lol if you are poor

I tried to watch pgabz videos but they look like stamps on my 40K monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Mr.Tophat posted:

Perhaps to you, but to some of us teeth are great reminders of the fact that we are all skeletons

How loving cool is that? You can polish your skeleton BEFORE you join the skeleton war. You can practice your teeth chattering even before the flesh falls off! Amazing!

Obviously you weren't born on July 14th.

• Locked thread