Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Pron on VHS posted:

and Branden Albert

A very excellent trade all around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Chad from JAX likes Blake from JAX a whole lot.

Chad Henne as a backup who never plays is like having a coach who knows what to do, but can't quite physically do it. All in all, I'll take Henne as a pseudo-coach as long as he never tries to throw a football for the Jaguars ever again. Amen and Hallelujah!

TSBX fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Feb 18, 2016

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I hope Chad Henne becomes the next great QB tutor

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Ehud posted:

I hope Chad Henne becomes the next great QB mustache tutor

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

It's a good show. The NBA Trade Deadline stuff where they play "What if?" and then all freak out about unrealistic trade scenarios was fun.

That was one of the best segments of radio I've heard in a long time

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

When Dan finally agreed to play along with their "What if?" game and chimed in with "What if Gronk was black?" and the air just went out of the room...

so funny

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Ehud posted:

I hope Chad Henne becomes the next great QB tutor

Yeah, I sincerely hope than the Phins do well next year since they were my mom's team and her favorite player ever was Danny Boy, and she basically stopped watching football after the playoff retirement game of Marino...

PS: Also you guys aren't supremacist jerks.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Two things. One, I once got to see Jared Allen catch a touchdown pass in a battle between Damon Huard and Jon Kitna which featured an 80 year old TJ Duckett rushing for over 100 yards.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Two: Chad Henne was the best Dolphins quarterback since Dan Marino

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

My favorite interview they had was with Pat Sajak when Dan's papi asks him "What does Vanna White smell like?"

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

My favorite interview they had was with Pat Sajak when Dan's papi asks him "What does Vanna White smell like?"

Pat Sajak is always a great interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QgC43hSCM

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quote:

Titans coach Mike Mularkey says he wants his system to be "exotic smashmouth."

This is one of those times where it's unfortunate "K" or "lol" isn't acceptable analysis. "Exotic smashmouth" couldn't be an emptier phrase, but what's clear is that Mularkey wants Marcus Mariota to run more. That would be a boon for the sophomore's fantasy value, but also expose him to injury. Mariota tweaked both knees as a rookie. Injury risk aside, Mularkey is correct to want Mariota to use his legs. His full potential is as a dual threat.

EAT THE EGGS MULARKEY

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Exotic Smashmouth is the name of my all Polynesian Smashmouth cover band.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

TSBX posted:

Yeah, I sincerely hope than the Phins do well next year since they were my mom's team and her favorite player ever was Danny Boy, and she basically stopped watching football after the playoff retirement game of Marino...

PS: Also you guys aren't supremacist jerks.

your mom seems like a good woman

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Sounds like Mike Mularkey is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdseN1Irbp8

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Two: Chad Henne was the best Dolphins quarterback since Dan Marino

I agree with this even though Tannehill is objectively better in every statistical category

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

EAT THE EGGS MULARKEY
Mularkey is going to destroy Mariota

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Ehud posted:

I agree with this even though Tannehill is objectively better in every statistical category

statistics aren't everything

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

statistics aren't everything

right that's why I still agreed w/ you

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I was just backing you up

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I was just backing you up

thank you!!!!!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
any time ol friend

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:sigh:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Two things. One, I once got to see Jared Allen catch a touchdown pass in a battle between Damon Huard and Jon Kitna which featured an 80 year old TJ Duckett rushing for over 100 yards.

TJ Duckett wow, that's a name you don't hear a lot. I forgot he played for Detroit.

Those years with Duckett, Dunn and Vick were so fun to watch.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
DVD! That was their nickname, I think!!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ironically, he got the interim job because Whisenhunt was destroying Mariota so badly even the Titans ownership noticed, which is kind of like getting Cthulhu to notice your refrigerator magnet collection. It's just not a thing that happens.

Of course he got the job full time once the Titans ownership remembered they did not, in fact, give a poo poo about anything but flopping around in the incompetently drained malarial swamp that is Houston.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

korrandark posted:

Pat Sajak is always a great interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QgC43hSCM

I had occasion to watch the Wheel recently and I don't think there's a man in America who looks more bored with his job than Pat Sajack.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
never forget

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
♫ Somebody once told me to be the Titans HC, I ain't the sharpest tool in the she~ed ♫

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Knile Davis' cleats are now in the HOF :lol:

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBortles5/status/700397849226432512

gently caress them other Qbs cuz im down for my qb.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Never forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmOzW1KEKA

that Jared Allen is insane.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

They were probably tremendous drunk assholes and deserved having the poo poo beat out of them and McCoy should get some community service award, imho.

Looks like I called it correctly.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/sources-da-pushing-back-lesean-mccoy-arrest-warrant

quote:

According to law enforcement officials, tension between the District Attorney’s office and PPD has risen over the last few days because of the delay in charging McCoy and three other men for their alleged role in a fight at Recess Lounge in Old City early on the morning of Feb. 7. Sources told CSNPhilly.com that the D.A.’s office is hesitant to issue warrants because it has questions about the conduct of the officers that evening, including that the officers did not call 9-1-1 during the incident and whether they were drinking to excess.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

#billsmafia

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Never forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmOzW1KEKA

that Jared Allen is insane.

Just realized that Jared Allen looks like Mac from It's Always Sunny if the 50 pounds he gained for season 7 were muscle.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Daily reminder that the Broncos are world champs :co:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

marauderthirty posted:

Daily reminder that the Broncos are world champs :co:

Why you have to ruin my day like this?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Metapod posted:

Why you have to ruin my day like this?

What a lovely fanbase. When my teams win the title, I give people around me hourly reminders

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
^So, never?

I find this hilarious that the titans are going to waste their fresh qb like DC wasted rg3, only because they were too cheap to get a real coach. Too bad for mariota though :(

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Feb 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Dubious posted:

never forget

Dan Orlovsky is still in the league, Jared Allen retired out of shame.

• Locked thread