Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Ben is selflessly fattening himself so that his roasted carcass will feed countless Citizens of the Stimpire when he surrenders himself for use as civil meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

So when this thread goes past 2016 we'll officially be posting in the future right?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Dusty Lens posted:

TBH for all the accusations of phonyness you have to appreciate that Ben appears to sincerely enjoy lying to game's supporters.

It's like Palpatine in the prequels. It was a big 'ol pile of terribly bland poop but at least old man Palp is having a grand old time flapping his arms around and cackling.
And now, young Skywalker, you will pledge

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

EightAce posted:

its a rape alarm in case any pirates arrive in a cutlass JPEG

Who wants to arrive in some cut rate Cutlass.

poo poo son, when I roll up to rape women...I step out of my Buccaneer. Although I have absolutely no loving clue what it looks like.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

KM Scorchio posted:

Ben is selflessly fattening himself so that his roasted carcass will feed countless Citizens of the Stimpire when he surrenders himself for use as civil meat.

As grotesque as the Stimpire is...it does have nutritional standards.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
Well it's amusing that even my lovely videos get more hits. If I can be arsed to link them on the great wide internet.

Colostomy Bag posted:

He's right about one thing...VD is not refundable.

Well I managed to get a refund for my buggy. (I admit to being brainless enough to having bought one).

Tippis posted:

It's an extension of the whole “CRobber is saving PC gaming” narrative.
The Nasty Evil Big Publishers™ are apparently scared out of their minds that SC will come along an ruin everything forever for them, when Chris proves that they are no longer needed. They are therefore waging a shadow war against all things CIG to try to get the game to fail. Consequently, anything and anyone that suggests that SC might fail is implicitly working for or otherwise doing the bidding of the NEBP™. D_Smart is critical against Chris, so he's obviously a NEBP™ stooge in sheep's indy clothing, and all goons are his cohort.
So therefore, by expressing doubt in the salvation of PC gaming at the hands of our lord and saviour Christ Roberts, goons are obviously trying to destroy SC — it is all we ever want out of life. The true believers must thus ensure that we never get what we (and our indirect NEBP™ overlords) want.
…or some such…

At least we're getting paid by the hidden cabal of publishers.

:argh:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Don't you love the chemistry on the show?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Clearly the reason sandi can't memorize her lines is because she doesn't give a flying gently caress about any of this nonsense. Sure she likes being in front the screen, and the idea being a VP in a huge company, but as far as the product goes, and probably video games in general, I get the feeling it's all white noise to her.

Ben on the other hand is in love with the project which lends itself to talking naturally about it.

but really, as an actress Sandi, you should be able to memorize lines and stop blinking so loving much.

hth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

god damnit i was asleep through the Big page 2000 Milestone, god drat this thread

just kidding, hail the Stimperor

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Stimpires, Verses, and Dives.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ostentatious posted:

how can anyone become that fat

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

hey sell your house on the first half of this page if you're smart

i cant tell you how i know but trust me

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I think this is the first time I'm actually having fun on Reddit. I'm essentially roleplaying an undercover orc convincing the Fellowship that "no guys listen, you should totally trust Boromir, he'll make an awesome ring-bearer". And the best part is that Boromir knows I'm an orc but now that he asked for the ring he can't very well say "don't listen to him guys, he just wants your destruction".

I've been wanting to do something like this for a loooong time but until he actually asked for it it was much trickier. I'm gonna push hard to put the loaded gun he asked for on his hand, it will be a matter of time until he pulls that trigger and when he does it will be all over. After that it's a question of wearing him down to the point that any newcomer will feel he walked right into North Korea.

I know you're reading this Dolvak so let me tell you, you are a loving idiot. The fact that you have the hubris to think you could and should wield this power in this environment is going to be your downfall.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

:allears:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Seen here: Ben with a Menu

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word

:perfect:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

SelenicMartian posted:

Don't you love the chemistry on the show?

It's officially a gimmick.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Now do sonichu.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Happy Sisyphus posted:

hey sell your house on the first half of this page if you're smart

i cant tell you how i know but trust me

I just want you to know I appreciate this post.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

hanales posted:

It's officially a gimmick.

my laughter is tripling every second!

e: definite article

Norefund14days
Feb 2, 2016

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU PARP IN SPACE.

"I want this and this and this and this,...oh and a Diet Coke to drink...Bring me my Noms!"

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/358547,chris-roberts-addresses-feature-creep-as-star-citizen-makes-20-million.aspx

Procedural fish already confirmed in 2013

quote:

like the just announced fish tank that everyone's going to be getting, with its frist [sic] fish, and the promise you'll be able to find more on strange alien worlds

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

don't you mean.... final solution, adolf?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
all those strange alien fish together in one place, surviving in water, playing nicely

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Beet Wagon posted:

I just want you to know I appreciate this post.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
do they remove the fish's bones too?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

MeLKoR posted:

I think this is the first time I'm actually having fun on Reddit. I'm essentially roleplaying an undercover orc convincing the Fellowship that "no guys listen, you should totally trust Boromir, he'll make an awesome ring-bearer". And the best part is that Boromir knows I'm an orc but now that he asked for the ring he can't very well say "don't listen to him guys, he just wants your destruction".

I've been wanting to do something like this for a loooong time but until he actually asked for it it was much trickier. I'm gonna push hard to put the loaded gun he asked for on his hand, it will be a matter of time until he pulls that trigger and when he does it will be all over. After that it's a question of wearing him down to the point that any newcomer will feel he walked right into North Korea.

I know you're reading this Dolvak so let me tell you, you are a loving idiot. The fact that you have the hubris to think you could and should wield this power in this environment is going to be your downfall.

This is some emperor palpatine poo poo. Give in to your hate Dolvak :unsmigghh:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Real talk a minute. This man really needs to lose weight, it's been talk about alot, but it seems every week he gains more weight. Dude is probably depressed or worse.

I knew a guy who had his first heart attack at 36 because he weighed too much, almost died. Guy got his poo poo together and walks like 3 miles a day now.

/real talk.

Sandi with a Guy fiero haircut is next right?

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Guys...I watched the whole episode. I think I'm ready to become civil meat.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Brownhat posted:

i haven't yet, did they talk about page 2000?

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

EightAce posted:

wow words fail me?

gay bashing >( I assume he means Paedo bashing: Had no idea who Seraph was until recently)
who is Lando and whats the game about (never met Lando and the game is about gently caress all because there isn't one?)
2 friends that work there? (No idea)
I am at both offices? ( I have been fairly clear as to my area of operations)
I know the actors pay checks? (I know the budget for the shoot)

Who says I am a he? haha

gently caress .... they have figured it out , Im rumple stiltskin. Clearly upsetting a few cultists , which is a good thing

they noticed you so that's a good thing :) russle them jimmies

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Brownhat posted:

I can't listen to it. One voice is grating on the nerves of Tank Girl Barbie, the other one is nearly as bad as mush mouth... I mean even Batgirl has become a much better speaker over the course of the last years. And she doesn't get paid for it! (?)

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Happy Sisyphus posted:

It was mainly a Let's Play for MS Excel. Although they did make a .jpeg ship shoot out a bunch of other .jpeg ships so I think I finally understand game development.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lime Tonics posted:

Real talk a minute. This man really needs to lose weight, it's been talk about alot, but it seems every week he gains more weight. Dude is probably depressed or worse.
It's been said many times. Yah there's a lot of "ben fat.so what" posting, but really, a lot of us fatkid refugees feel for you Lesnick. You are eating yourself into an early grave. Stop that.

If you look at 2012 lesnick vs 2016 it's like 100lb difference :smith:

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

Meanwhile at Elite Dangerous

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Happy Sisyphus posted:

Acid test will be to say 2000 in RtV chat.

e:hate multitasking

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

DOMDOM posted:

It's been said many times. Yah there's a lot of "ben fat.so what" posting, but really, a lot of us fatkid refugees feel for you Lesnick. You are eating yourself into an early grave. Stop that.

If you look at 2012 lesnick vs 2016 it's like 100lb difference :smith:

Thats a very conservative estimate, 200 plus I reckon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

I knew a guy who had his first heart attack at 36 because he weighed too much, almost died. Guy got his poo poo together and walks like 3 miles a day now.

/real talk.

Sandi with a Guy fiero haircut is next right?

The hosed up thing about Ben is that if you've seen pictures of him around the time he joined CIG he looked like he was around two and a half bills. Like maybe pushing 260-270 at the most. Pretty chunkity but nothing that couldn't be fixed by a decent change in eating habits and six months at the gym.

Dude looks like he's going for the 500 club now. Still, it's hard to feel bad for him because his career is basically being a toxic rear end in a top hat to people on the internet.

• Locked thread