Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

can't wait to see the new concept ship technology from this particular race. i bet it's very advanced and extremely expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zecumbe
Oct 20, 2013

eat that dirt
lol those fucken shitizens are hilarious.

We need to get that retard Dolvak out of that sub somehow...

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

air vent....

vent.....

vent... hood?

doobie????

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

DOMDOM posted:

Clearly the reason sandi can't memorize her lines is because she doesn't give a flying gently caress about any of this nonsense. Sure she likes being in front the screen, and the idea being a VP in a huge company, but as far as the product goes, and probably video games in general, I get the feeling it's all white noise to her.

Ben on the other hand is in love with the project which lends itself to talking naturally about it.

but really, as an actress Sandi, you should be able to memorize lines and stop blinking so loving much.

hth
Sandi doesn't strike me as someone who wants to act because she loves the craft. She wants money and to hobnob with celebrities.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

alf_pogs posted:

god damnit i was asleep through the Big page 2000 Milestone, god drat this thread

just kidding, hail the Stimperor

Why would you kid about sleeping? seriously, if your not sleeping just so you can watch the Milestone(tm) pages then you should just buy into Star Citizen now.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Eonwe you fucker I told you to post the Kakyoin/Palnareff gif on page 2000.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

SirPhoebos posted:

I don't know what's funnier, a goon unironically claiming to be an Internet Puppet-Master, or that someone is actually falling for it.

This isn't the Eve Online thread??? :confused:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

grimcreaper posted:

Why would you kid about sleeping?

can't catch no zzz's in the stimpire with my eyes held open by these wirez

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Daztek posted:

So much anger about a good game that's actually out and works for longer than 5 minutes, also featuring detective zecumbe
Also they post their financials so statements like "sales are in the gutter" are easily debunked.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

This is from a few pages back, but where is the skull/cloak guy from?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

LowellDND posted:

He's from the Stimpire.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word

Here's my catte behaving like a doge.

Bonus: both cattes after a play session

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Mr.Tophat posted:

Wow, I am slow on the ball today. Sorry, skeletons are something very close to my heart, and I am very hungry right now so my ability to connect the paindots isn't the greatest. I keep thinking about eating something, but then I see Lesnik and, well.

Skeletons are the loving best thing in the world guys. I'm sorry I can't stop thinking about skeletons.

(not sorry)

I put up some skeleton decorations in my cubicle for Halloween (1 full sized skeleton, 2 miniature skeleton garlands, and a lot of skulls) this year. I liked them so much I've just kept redecorating the each following holliday. For Christmas they got fuzzy scarves and santa hats, for valentines they got candy hearts and some black roses, and now for St. Patricks they all have green boas and green glittery tophats.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

LowellDND posted:

Oh my, this thread just keeps delivering!

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Ash1138 posted:

Also they post their financials so statements like "sales are in the gutter" are easily debunked.

Erectile: Dysfunction has moved more units than SC has registered backers. 650k owners on Steam alone. 2k to 5k concurrent user daily, 30% more twitch viewer.

http://steamspy.com/app/359320

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
I think i'm getting the hang of this....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
i hope, this will be like CRs other spacesims, where you really can ruin things for yourself if you are not carefull

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

not only can you ruin things for yourself, but many others will be able to ruin everything for you.

sometimes things will just be ruined and you won't know why!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Eonwe you fucker I told you to post the Kakyoin/Palnareff gif on page 2000.

I know but I couldn't get imgur to upload it at work so I just too gifs from when I got probated in this thread last time

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

The funny thing is he just accurately described Elite Dangerous

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Mr.Tophat posted:

Wow, I am slow on the ball today. Sorry, skeletons are something very close to my heart, and I am very hungry right now so my ability to connect the paindots isn't the greatest. I keep thinking about eating something, but then I see Lesnik and, well.

Skeletons are the loving best thing in the world guys. I'm sorry I can't stop thinking about skeletons.

(not sorry)

Perhaps I can interest you in staring at my av for awhile

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Dolvak posted:

you have been banned from posting to /r/starcitizen.
you can contact the moderators regarding your ban by replying to this message. warning: using other accounts to circumvent a subreddit ban is considered a violation of reddit's site rules and can result in being banned from reddit entirely.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

May I introduce you to your new best friends over at the Tor project?

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

slam dunking a page 2000 snype no edits - check this out
Holy. poo poo.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Iglocska posted:

May I introduce you to your new best friends over at the Tor project?

Nah I don't care about it that much, it was a wild and crazy 4 days but it's for the best really.
Oil and water me and them lot, they are just staggeringly twattish and I wish them all the best.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

DOLVAK posted:

you have been banned from posting to /r/starcitizen.
you can contact the moderators regarding your ban by replying to this message. warning: using other accounts to circumvent a subreddit ban is considered a violation of reddit's site rules and can result in being banned from reddit entirely.

IT HAS BEGUN

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

IT HAS BEGUN
[/quote]

I feel like I have just been culled, have I been culled?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
the first of many, friend.

:ohdear:

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word

Wew. Do they ever look in the mirror? Kinda insane tbh lol.

Nobody gives a poo poo about SQ42 except the fanbase of StarCitizen. And not even them. What is he arguing for, really.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Hi, I'm a middle aged man (who believes in fairy tales)

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
My over riding favourite thing I think about Star Citizen is none of the fans really give two shits about the part Chris is passionate about and all the saluting sadbrains are frothing at the mouth to play the part that Chris has basically mothballed :lol:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DOMDOM posted:

This guy didn't count on people like me who give up at the first hurdle because it really isn't all that important.
In your face non quitters

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Star Citizen: fountain of garbage on the internet

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

OH poo poo someone finally figured out that my reddit name and SA name are exactly the same!

I've been made, cheese it boys!

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Woah, I guess Dolvak hates cats

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Name that movie!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

DOMDOM posted:

I'm also a middle aged man. I'm loving glad I didn't turn out middle-aged like him. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

OH poo poo someone finally figured out that my reddit name and SA name are exactly the same!

I've been made, cheese it boys!

a fuckin footnote

youre hosed

• Locked thread