Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFdEgvoo94

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Mod request: No mods. No masters.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Also can I be allowed to post like one goatse a month, I mean I could nws spoiler but I think hiding (see: shaming) the goat man should also be bannable.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

good morning

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gilganixon posted:

good morning

good afternoon

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nation posted:

Also can I be allowed to post like one goatse a month, I mean I could nws spoiler but I think hiding (see: shaming) the goat man should also be bannable.

you should start stealth goatseing, ie. hide it in pics

also, :10bux: a month isn't much for posting the real thing

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can we introduce sudden death posting in case the poster scores are even at the end of the day. Im sick of ties

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just checked and posts that should qualify for 6 points are only adding 2 to the posters score

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Gilganixon posted:

good morning

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm not too wild about people not having jerry in their usernames either

Oh same.

Gilganixon posted:

ban all jerries

Newman!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nation posted:

You can PM me a goatse once a month.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

You can PM me a goatse once a month.

sent

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
also, did you have fun yesterday

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
D'you know what I hate? people who when you say "Bonjour" and its like 12:03 and they respond all obnoxiously "bonSOIR"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a starwar betamax posted:

D'you know what I hate? people who when you say "Bonjour" and its like 12:03 and they respond all obnoxiously "bonSOIR"

"Have a good night!"

*as i drive away from picking up two mcdoubles at 1:30 pm*

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
*Me, smiling and charming, giving a generous tip to the sonic roller skate girl* Thank you ma'am

*her, stuck up,, frigid.* My name is Gerald.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

*Me, smiling and charming, giving a generous tip to the sonic roller skate girl* Thank you ma'am

*her, stuck up,, frigid.* My name is Gerald.

lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Same but anything in French.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

guys i think my username has run its course, do you have any suggestions for a new one? bear in mind I probably won't use it because you all have horrible taste and are very rude, but i'll consider whatever noises you make moderately seriously.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gilganixon posted:

guys i think my username has run its course, do you have any suggestions for a new one? bear in mind I probably won't use it because you all have horrible taste and are very rude, but i'll consider whatever noises you make moderately seriously.

SylvioBurlesquepony

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gilganixon posted:

Jerry SanDisky

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
While that never ceases to make me smile, that username doesn't fit the avatar. Give me a minute, I'll think of something else.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

Jerry SanDisky

More suited for YOSPOS though I guess :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gilganixon posted:

i like glixicon

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
how about "mr. sausage man"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"corn buddy"?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
you can change your user name without buying new account asking for a freined

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

you can change your user name without buying new account asking for a freined

ya. like how mr. craps changed his name to pbs newshour cause hes a loving pussy bitch

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pussy bitch sounds good.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

ya. like how mr. craps changed his name to pbs newshour cause hes a loving pussy bitch

okay hypothetically what name change would not make me a pussy bitch? Corn Buddy?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

okay hypothetically what name change would not make me a pussy bitch? Corn Buddy?

you can do whatever you want. mr. craps is a pussy bitch cause he changed it because people were calling him mr. craps and he got butt hurt and had a meltdown

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dad gay. so what posted:

you can do whatever you want. mr. craps is a pussy bitch cause he changed it because people were calling him mr. craps and he got butt hurt and had a meltdown

but he kept that same avatar so everyone would know it was him

yeah it's only $8 for a name change so you can keep it fresh

corn buddy is a pretty good one actually

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Skeleton Queen

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
friendfield

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i just happen to have 8.50 in my bank account atm and i get paid next monday so i have alot of thinking to do about what name to change it to, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
DogPlow79

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"dr. susan"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
ScentedFanduel

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Gilganixon posted:

do ng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
skeletizer

• Locked thread