Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Ugh, I thought I was out. I really did. I have a stack of 1/72 scale aircraft I have been working on.

Why has making scale aircraft caused me to decent into the madness of getting back into 40k and making a Chaos Space Marine army? Not only just a CSM army, but one that is going to result in me trying to make each individual figure unique, hosed up, and terrifying looking rather than just slapping bits together? In any case, my wallet is going to be hurting because I want to run cultists and the Forgeworld renegades just fit the aesthetic I am going for way too well.

In any case, this first guy I have customized and painted up looks loving awesome. I can't wait until my secret weapon bases arrive so I can base him and post pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Looking forward to seeing them! Sounds like a neat army.

Threw down with my Blood Axes vs. some Sentinels of Terra tonight. 1850, dawn of war, the maelstrom mission where you can both grab the objective cards. He has some beautifully painted minis but most of his army is primed or bare plastic.

Setup

Ol' Squiggly, loaded with Grotsnik, Mutoid Mek (bug mek with KFF, klaw, kombi scorcha, eavy armor, bionics)

Turn 1 this squad drops on the landing pad, their Librarian Merlin hiding in the back. Merlin gave them rending with a psychic power. They shot up Squiggly, causing 6 wounds, 4 of which I saved.

Squiggly drove by and the 4 kombi-skorchas inside did a lot of damage. These boyz got out of their trukk to finish the job.

Well, they didn't finish the job but they got close. The nob issued a challenge and whiffed and died, but I got a point for issuing a challenge.

End of turn 1. Merlin perils'd off his last wound, dying and giving me first blood for a 2-0 Ork lead.

Squiggly got killed by sniper fire, and the lead MAN got lascannoned out.

I blew up the drop pod on the pad for another point (kill a unit with shooting) then the boyz charged down first before the MANz. This tied up Lysander and a few of his guys before my MANz got in, so the termies would be forced to hit the weaker troops. Actually kinda proud of that one.

I lost a handful of Boyz and wiped the squad, netting me slay the warlord for another point. Not many units can stand up to 31 power klaw attacks.

Multicharged marines and their ride. Only killed one dude, blowed up the razorback getting one guy inside and wounding my nob and a boy.

End of turn 2. I'm up 4-0.

My opponent immobilized this trukk turn 1 and my warboss was kinda stuck in the back there

A complex situation; sternguard killed Mutoid Mek and a vindicator killed a MAN. I had a card telling me to secure objective 4 (where the boyz are) that I was intending to score.

Tacticool

End of the game, we called it after 3. I was up 7-0 after I kept drawing good cards. He had a hand he couldn't work with and I had him on the backfoot the whole game. He had one to capture every objective (yeah right), one to issue a challenge (when I was charging and issuing all the challenges), and one more that was definitely doable, but not easy. Cards aside, my army was doing a number on his and if it went for another turn I probably would have tabled him. He had some Centurions on the right flank that a mob of boyz chopped up, and my Warboss was just getting ready to charge the Vindicator from his newfound ride at game's end. Regardless, it was still a fun game!

Also, the ridiculous deathstar I accidentally made was really monstrous. It's 5 MANz, Mad Dok Grotsnik, and Mutoid Mek all tooling around in a Big Squiggoth. The Squiggoth is tough to kill, with T7, 6 wounds, and a 3+, with a 5++ thanks to the KFF on Mutoid Mek. When the cargo get out, Grotsnik gives each guy +2 attacks on the charge instead of just 1. Having each MAN swing with 5 power klaw attacks was brutal, and even severely depleted the squad's capable of some devastation. The 5++ from shooting plus Grotsnik's feel no pain and fearless also make the unit really hardy and tough to kill for most units. I had a lot of fun using them, and I'm still really happy with that assault where my boyz were able to distract Lysander long enough for him to get mashed by my MANz.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Double posting but whatever; I just backed this Kickstarter for Dawn of War-inspired terrain, but they've got some cool looking stuff for Infinity too. I think the stuff looks pretty spiffy.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brush4hire/black-site-x-and-rapid-vanguard-terrain-by-death-r

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde

jadebullet posted:

Ugh, I thought I was out. I really did. I have a stack of 1/72 scale aircraft I have been working on.

Why has making scale aircraft caused me to decent into the madness of getting back into 40k and making a Chaos Space Marine army? Not only just a CSM army, but one that is going to result in me trying to make each individual figure unique, hosed up, and terrifying looking rather than just slapping bits together? In any case, my wallet is going to be hurting because I want to run cultists and the Forgeworld renegades just fit the aesthetic I am going for way too well.

In any case, this first guy I have customized and painted up looks loving awesome. I can't wait until my secret weapon bases arrive so I can base him and post pictures.

Congratulations on choosing one of the three best armies model wise. Cultists are awesome. They're the IG of CSM. They get the job done whilst your Chaos Lord gets flattened in a challenge with an Avatar. You should consider non GW models as well for cultists if you want uniqueness. Will post some links when I get home tonight. Also don't buy GW obliterators. So fiddly and bad.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

SRM posted:

Double posting but whatever; I just backed this Kickstarter for Dawn of War-inspired terrain, but they've got some cool looking stuff for Infinity too. I think the stuff looks pretty spiffy.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brush4hire/black-site-x-and-rapid-vanguard-terrain-by-death-r

I am also backing this, cause Dawn of War owned. GW is dumb as hell for not making and selling the buildings from the game.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

TheChirurgeon posted:

I am also backing this, cause Dawn of War owned. GW is dumb as hell for not making and selling the buildings from the game.

Wasn't there a weird legal situation with THQ owning any art asset that wasn't specifically based off of a GW property? Hence why they never really featured Blood Ravens outside of that one model in the codex showcase?

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

serious gaylord posted:

Wasn't there a weird legal situation with THQ owning any art asset that wasn't specifically based off of a GW property? Hence why they never really featured Blood Ravens outside of that one model in the codex showcase?

Forgeworld used to do a transfer sheet for Blood Ravens, but they've never really had any focus outside the games and a couple of books. I'm not sure if it's that legal kerfuffle or GW getting salty that someone managed to come up with a cool Space Marine chapter, characters and an actual story that advances somewhat.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

serious gaylord posted:

I hadn't heard that, though I'd have to imagine that GW retained the rights to everything created for or used by the Dawn of War games. If Relic (or whoever) lost the license, they wouldn't be able to make a game about the Blood Ravens just because they weren't based off a GW property. In addition to the model, they also did an Index Astartes piece on the Blood Ravens that was a few pages long and included a bunch of names/content from the first game back in 2005 (or thereabouts).

Edit: GW also made an Eldar Bonesinger model, which was a new unit introduced in DoW. Man, they used to be waaaay better at this

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

TheChirurgeon posted:

I hadn't heard that, though I'd have to imagine that GW retained the rights to everything created for or used by the Dawn of War games. If Relic (or whoever) lost the license, they wouldn't be able to make a game about the Blood Ravens just because they weren't based off a GW property. In addition to the model, they also did an Index Astartes piece on the Blood Ravens that was a few pages long and included a bunch of names/content from the first game back in 2005 (or thereabouts).

Edit: GW also made an Eldar Bonesinger model, which was a new unit introduced in DoW. Man, they used to be waaaay better at this

Ah fair enough then, I don't know why that popped into my head. Must have read it somewhere but yeah you're right, its not like they ignored Blood Ravens.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

Milotic posted:

Congratulations on choosing one of the three best armies model wise. Cultists are awesome. They're the IG of CSM. They get the job done whilst your Chaos Lord gets flattened in a challenge with an Avatar. You should consider non GW models as well for cultists if you want uniqueness. Will post some links when I get home tonight. Also don't buy GW obliterators. So fiddly and bad.

Please do, as cultists are a very fluffy choice for my army. Aesthetically I am going very horror themed, with creepy porcilin masks and stuff like that. Not gore horror, but more mental horror, and I am pulling from things like Silent Hill enemy design, Eternal Darkness, The Thing, and other things of that nature. Like I said, the Forgeworld Renegades are nice for at least one squad of cultists, just because I like their sort of hosed up mining world possessed industrial worker theme feel, but I also intend to build a couple of cultist squads of differing themes.

The main fluff behind the army is that they focus on breaking the mind and sanity through fear and psychic manipulation. I had an entire short story idea in my mind about a planetary governor rapidly going insane through seeing disturbing things and everyone around him being very uncanny valley and wrong, all the while he keeps seeing a skull faced Space Marine standing in the background staring at him. By the end, when he is fully at the point of breaking, he enters a room with the Space Marine, falls to his knees and begs for the insanity to stop and pledges himself to the Marine, thus the planet ends up falling to madness and chaos. And I have to say, I really like how my idea of this Dark Apostle/Sorceror ended up translating into model form. I can't wait to show you guys pics.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

serious gaylord posted:

Ah fair enough then, I don't know why that popped into my head. Must have read it somewhere but yeah you're right, its not like they ignored Blood Ravens.

Part of the reason they didn't do more was likely to afford Relic freedom to work with the chapter as they saw fit, and not create new backstory/fluff issues that had to be incorporated into Dawn of War 2 or other games.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

SRM posted:

Threw down with my Blood Axes vs. some Sentinels of Terra tonight. 1850, dawn of war, the maelstrom mission where you can both grab the objective cards. He has some beautifully painted minis but most of his army is primed or bare plastic.

Looks like a fun time, glad to see your dudes on the board, they look great!

SRM posted:

Grotsnik gives each guy +2 attacks on the charge instead of just 1.

However you got this wrong - Grotsnik gives the unit he's attached to Rampage, not Rage.

Rage is +2 attacks on the charge.

Rampage is +D3 attacks per model every turn if you are outnumbered. (which generally makes it better than Rage if he's attached to a small MANZ unit)

Dunno if would have made much of a difference in your game though :)

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
I love everything about that looted Rhino by the way, SRM.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I did some more work on my Waaagh Daemon stuff this month as part of my Oath.

Zark the Damned posted:

Ork Shaman leaping into action on his Waaagh-energy boar. He has some back story too!

Borzokk was always a bit odd, even by the standards of the other Weirdboys of his tribe. He was never any good at channelling Waaagh energy into destructive powers, the most he'd get is the odd spark or flash of light rather than the powerful energy beams produced by his peers. The sole exception was his Waaagh Konstrukts - producing these came naturally to him, perhaps too naturally.

One night after a particularly unpleasant accident resulting in the Boss' favourite pet squig getting squished under a giant glowing foot, Borzokk was in trouble. The Boss was enraged, bearing down on him with his kustom power klaw. Seeing no escape Borzokk covered his head and waited for the deathblow.

Several seconds passed. Then a few more. Wondering why he wasn't yet dead, Borzokk opened his eyes and was shocked to see a glowing boar in front of him, standing over the prone form of the Boss. After a moment's confusion it dawned on Borzokk what happened - his survival instincts had kicked in and created this new Konstrukt to protect him. Thinking quickly Borzokk studied the patterns of Waaagh energy in the beast and realised how to repeat it. Borzokk grinned - this new power was gonna be fun!

In essence he's my Daemonology Weirdboy who will be summoning the neon Savage Ork 'Daemons'. Am thinking of adding a few bonus rules to him as a special character. He'd be a Warphead with the following changes:

• Unit type changes to Cavalry (Independant Character)
  • Gains the Daemon rule
  • May only use Daemonology (Maelific) powers
  • Summoned Daemons become Allies of Convenience while he's alive (maybe make this his unique Warlord Trait?)

Not sure how many points that's worth, 20-ish?

I need to dig out the other guys and do a comparison group shot with my Snakebites etc.

EDIT: Took the shot - threw in all my current Snakebites and the Diggas for good measure:

have a massive version too

The camera wigged out a bit on the lighting, I guess it's 'cause there's fluorescent lighting in the garage where I took the shot?

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 19, 2016

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Got the base colors roughly laid down for my new, aforementioned scheme of Warp Spiders. What are your thoughts of the color choice now that you can see roughly how it'll be applied. Note that on the current Warp Spider, the green and gold will be kept the same, except the gemstones will be red.

Boon fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Feb 19, 2016

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It's weird seeing Boon's infantry up close and being reminded that he is but a mortal.

Monoliths
Jul 7, 2009

SRM posted:

Also, the ridiculous deathstar I accidentally made was really monstrous. It's 5 MANz, Mad Dok Grotsnik, and Mutoid Mek all tooling around in a Big Squiggoth. The Squiggoth is tough to kill, with T7, 6 wounds, and a 3+, with a 5++ thanks to the KFF on Mutoid Mek. When the cargo get out, Grotsnik gives each guy +2 attacks on the charge instead of just 1. Having each MAN swing with 5 power klaw attacks was brutal, and even severely depleted the squad's capable of some devastation. The 5++ from shooting plus Grotsnik's feel no pain and fearless also make the unit really hardy and tough to kill for most units. I had a lot of fun using them, and I'm still really happy with that assault where my boyz were able to distract Lysander long enough for him to get mashed by my MANz.

This is some good orky justice to behold. I almost caught myself feeling bad for your opponent's crap luck, but dusting off Lysander and his cronies with MANz and trukk boyz makes me smile far too much.

Speaking of, how's Grotsnik giving the +2 attacks? I can only see rampage that'd help, but not in this situation. Gotta know, my own mutoid mek has grotsnik in his deathstar and a megaboss too, and I'm very much looking forward to their surprise all-out assault in an upcoming apocalypse game! 18" movement for a turn should help negate slow & purposeful I reckon. :getin:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ignite Memories posted:

It's weird seeing Boon's infantry up close and being reminded that he is but a mortal.

Do they look that bad? :(

I'm definitely stuck in a style with this army...

Boon fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Feb 19, 2016

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

TheChirurgeon posted:

:respek:

Monoliths posted:

This is some good orky justice to behold. I almost caught myself feeling bad for your opponent's crap luck, but dusting off Lysander and his cronies with MANz and trukk boyz makes me smile far too much.

Speaking of, how's Grotsnik giving the +2 attacks? I can only see rampage that'd help, but not in this situation. Gotta know, my own mutoid mek has grotsnik in his deathstar and a megaboss too, and I'm very much looking forward to their surprise all-out assault in an upcoming apocalypse game! 18" movement for a turn should help negate slow & purposeful I reckon. :getin:
Thanks! It was fun but because the (at least somewhat deserved) stigma against Orks is so strong right now, and it just feels really good to do well with them. And yeah, Zark pointed it out earlier - Rage and Rampage aren't the same! I was explaining Rage to my opponent earlier in the game and I guess it just stuck in my head. I don't know how much of a difference it would have made if I played it by the book, but I think with just the sheer number of power klaw attacks going on, it would have gone pretty much the same.

jadebullet posted:

I love everything about that looted Rhino by the way, SRM.
Thanks! I've got a battlewagon coming up and I think that'll really be a chance to outdo myself.

Also I had the dumb/great idea to get the Kromlech Kommissar and use him as a weirdboy. My justification is the SS-esque uniforms the psychics had in Starship Troopers, and it gives me an opportunity to paint a cool model.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Boon posted:

Do they look that bad? :(

They look like they were painted with human hands, and not some sort of eldritch paintsinger.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

It's a good day when you come home from the FLGS with two ziploc bags filled with IG and SM bitz after one guy promised to bring a bag full of sprues. He wasn't kidding either, he had a blue Ikea bag filled with leftover sprues.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ignite Memories posted:

They look like they were painted with human hands, and not some sort of eldritch paintsinger.

Haha nice.

Anyone have any thoughts for/against the decision for purple/blue? I like the idea of 'darker' Warp Spiders (dark purple) that has a bright poppy color (blue and green). On the current Warp Spiders it's very hard to tell the gradient in the orange generally (there's 3 shades on each piece) and the grey just falls so flat for me, like the color equivalent of :smith:

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
The only thing that I can see you running I to is that when you transfer the green over, the combination of purple, green and torquois are going to be very 1990s nickelodeon and 90s toys colors, since I remember stuff at that time having that color combo.

I personally like the scheme. The blue really pops

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man

Boon posted:

Haha nice.

Anyone have any thoughts for/against the decision for purple/blue? I like the idea of 'darker' Warp Spiders (dark purple) that has a bright poppy color (blue and green). On the current Warp Spiders it's very hard to tell the gradient in the orange generally (there's 3 shades on each piece) and the grey just falls so flat for me, like the color equivalent of :smith:

Back in my mass painting days I wanted a darkish Eldar scheme that was nice and fast to paint. I did teal and a muted grey with the red accent colour they looked reasonable I brightened up their weapons to compensate for lack of popage.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

richyp posted:

Back in my mass painting days I wanted a darkish Eldar scheme that was nice and fast to paint. I did teal and a muted grey with the red accent colour they looked reasonable I brightened up their weapons to compensate for lack of popage.

Those are real nice. It also gives me an idea that I might be able to easily replicate across the army without much effort.

I usually blend all my colors excepting white/black across at least three shades and just leave it there. I might apply your highlight in the next lighter color across the lighter pieces that face the 'direction' of the light to see how that plays. I might be able to do this on the black as well with a real muted grey.

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man

Boon posted:

Those are real nice. It also gives me an idea that I might be able to easily replicate across the army without much effort.

I usually blend all my colors excepting white/black across at least three shades and just leave it there. I might apply your highlight in the next lighter color across the lighter pieces that face the 'direction' of the light to see how that plays. I might be able to do this on the black as well with a real muted grey.

Thanks, I recall it being a pretty fast scheme to paint with the highlight for the teal being the intermediate colour of the grey and it worked quite well on white primer and black primer without too much of a contrast shift. Here's the Farseer guy I did on white primer for comparison:

The black also used the same intermediate grey used in the grey base and the teal highlight. Throughout the army I used the gems/weapons to add a brighter colour to the scheme.

EDIT: Forgot I had the rest of them on my blog, here's the scheme on the other units (I miss my SLR :( )

richyp fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 19, 2016

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

richyp posted:

Thanks, I recall it being a pretty fast scheme to paint with the highlight for the teal being the intermediate colour of the grey and it worked quite well on white primer and black primer without too much of a contrast shift. Here's the Farseer guy I did on white primer for comparison:

The black also used the same intermediate grey used in the grey base and the teal highlight. Throughout the army I used the gems/weapons to add a brighter colour to the scheme.

EDIT: Forgot I had the rest of them on my blog, here's the scheme on the other units (I miss my SLR :( )

These look fantastic!

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
Got my Kastelans finished, finally. Now only 6+ Kataphrons to get all of my Mechanicus models painted up...

...before I buy more Mechanicus... :negative:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I still don't like those stupid eyes, but I don't hate them as much as I did. Cerulean is a neat color for Mechanicus, goes well with the base/robes.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.

richyp posted:

Those looks absolutely incredible. Fantastic job.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

That's a really nice way to salvage those face visors, well done!

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Also saw some guy who'd done one half text lines and the other half had a reticle. Now I can't decide wether to do that or just get the popular headswaps if I get around to doing robits for my AdMech.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde

jadebullet posted:

Please do, as cultists are a very fluffy choice for my army. Aesthetically I am going very horror themed, with creepy porcilin masks and stuff like that. Not gore horror, but more mental horror, and I am pulling from things like Silent Hill enemy design, Eternal Darkness, The Thing, and other things of that nature. Like I said, the Forgeworld Renegades are nice for at least one squad of cultists, just because I like their sort of hosed up mining world possessed industrial worker theme feel, but I also intend to build a couple of cultist squads of differing themes.

The main fluff behind the army is that they focus on breaking the mind and sanity through fear and psychic manipulation. I had an entire short story idea in my mind about a planetary governor rapidly going insane through seeing disturbing things and everyone around him being very uncanny valley and wrong, all the while he keeps seeing a skull faced Space Marine standing in the background staring at him. By the end, when he is fully at the point of breaking, he enters a room with the Space Marine, falls to his knees and begs for the insanity to stop and pledges himself to the Marine, thus the planet ends up falling to madness and chaos. And I have to say, I really like how my idea of this Dark Apostle/Sorceror ended up translating into model form. I can't wait to show you guys pics.

That sounds awesome fluff and a great kernel around which to hang an army. I don't think the cultists I've come across really match, but there's some other nice models from these dudes:

http://wargameexclusive.com/product-category/chaos/ (The female cultists/sisters are possibly uninspiration thread worthy, depends, but I have the Obliterators and they're really nice).
http://wargameexclusive.com/shop/chaos/death-corps-of-krieg-zombie-mutants/ (Also zombie cultist)
http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?group=177 (The angel of death character is possibly along the lines of what you're after - slightly gothic horror).
http://bitsofwar.com/42-complete-models
http://titan-forge.com/sci-fi_miniatures_daemonic_kingdom (some better Daemon models)

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Thanks man. I am bookmarking all of those. That Angel of Death is particularly awesome, especially the face. Those Obliterators are much nicer looking as well.

BTW, are close combat oriented Chosen viable enough for casual gaming? I know that 7th is still shooting heavy, but I like the idea of kitting out my chosen with sword and board.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

jadebullet posted:

Thanks man. I am bookmarking all of those. That Angel of Death is particularly awesome, especially the face. Those Obliterators are much nicer looking as well.

BTW, are close combat oriented Chosen viable enough for casual gaming? I know that 7th is still shooting heavy, but I like the idea of kitting out my chosen with sword and board.
Unfortunately, Chosen pay full price for melee weapons so they're really not viable as a full-blown combat squad. You could upgrade a few guys instead of the whole squad and probably do fine in casual games though. Your standard chosen has a pistol, close combat weapon, and a bolter so they're ready for anything and even a basic chump will have three attacks.

This is one of the annoying things about GW's wargear prices where a trooper or sergeant pays the same price as a captain for a weapon when they won't be nearly as effective with it and are much more fragile. I think they've mitigated this in the latest Space Marine codex with vanguard veterans if I remember right. But only for vanguard veterans.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Hmm, I was worried about that. I guess I will take your suggestion and run two or three kitted for close combat and leave the rest as pretty much stock.

Either that or I will just make the cool looking guys pull Aspiring champion duty.

Btw. Any rumors on Chaos getting a new codex soon? I ask because I do think have the current codex and if there is one coming relatively soon, I will probably just wait.

jadebullet fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 19, 2016

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Has anyone made up a Kastelan Robot with googly eyes?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

jadebullet posted:

Btw. Any rumors on Chaos getting a new codex soon? I ask because I do think have the current codex and if there is one coming relatively soon, I will probably just wait.

Don't hold your breath. We've been waiting since 3.5 edition

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Progress!

Getting there slowly...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet