Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Mike-o posted:

spray his wife instead and film it

then spray your buddy for being a bitch

then spray yourself for having a pussy whipped friend

spray errybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Oh btw my southern food adventure is upended and now I will be eating pit beef in VA before driving north to enjoy majestic DC and NYC

Is there anywhere on the coast I should check out?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Annapolis is cool and you can stop into the Naval Academy and see some history

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

whys your buddys wife even know about this? Is he one of those friends that can't keep his fuckin mouth shut around his wife and has to tell her every goddamn thing you guys do. Tell your friend you don't need his fuckin spineless help and just tripod and spray your anus while shouting his name.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Branis posted:

whys your buddys wife even know about this? Is he one of those friends that can't keep his fuckin mouth shut around his wife and has to tell her every goddamn thing you guys do. Tell your friend you don't need his fuckin spineless help and just tripod and spray yourself while shouting his name.

:vince:

Mike-o posted:

spray his wife instead and film it

then spray your buddy for being a bitch

then spray yourself for having a pussy whipped friend

:boom:

GunForumMeme posted:

You never know. His wife could have a SomethingAwful account.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
gently caress bitches get money

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Vahakyla posted:

gently caress bitches get money

now say it in finnish

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
When you finally get gassed, can you please wear a Black Lives matter shirt so we can claim it was a hate crime?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

now say it in finnish

vittu nartut saada rahaa :snoop:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Rad Lieutenant posted:

vittu nartut saada rahaa :snoop:

gently caress can be a curse word "vittu", or the verb "panna", so it's more like "pane ämmiä ja saa rahaa", since "narttu" is more commonly referred to dogs, but can be used of women.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Thanks professor :haw:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Use this knowledge wisely.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
get out of here with that klingon lookin poo poo

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Let see if this works...

Edit: Success

https://twitter.com/PhillyPolice/status/700325266468564992

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Pug life

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

how long did the pug last

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Pug lives matter

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Not the size of the dog in the fight & etc

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Not surprised at all, friend of mine has a tiny black rescue pug and a semi-psychotic 100 lb american dingo.

Guess which one rules the house.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

shame on an IGA posted:

Not surprised at all, friend of mine has a tiny black rescue pug and a semi-psychotic 100 lb american dingo.

his wife

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

shame on an IGA posted:

Please stop making fun of our British friend.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
bernard got cuckolded by a dog. Now he lost his badge, his girl and the fuckin dog. Last anybody heard from him he was working in an indian restaurant and smokes crack.

lol cuc ked gets auto replaced now.

Branis fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 19, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Im gay

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

These are the best word filters since "Unicorns" back in aught 5

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

bernard got cuckolded by a dog. Now he lost his badge, his girl and the fuckin dog. Last anybody heard from him he was working in an indian restaurant and smokes crack.

If I read that sentence like a timeline..I guess I'm a few weeks away from opening a restaurant.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
open up a taco truck

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Taco?

There is a lunch place round the corner from me that does a wrap filled with a chopped up Chicken Kiev, fresh coleslaw, hash browns, Jalapenos and BBQ sauce. THAT is how to make food wrapped in tortilla.

Mexican food in the UK is poo poo and my pale white mick arse isn't the man to improve it. Wahaca isn't bad and anyone who disagrees is probably a hipster or a real mexican.

Best Mexican restaurant I've been to wasn't in Mexico, it was in Hong Kong where the waitresses didn't wear knickers and the floor was mirrors.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Taco?

There is a lunch place round the corner from me that does a wrap filled with a chopped up Chicken Kiev, fresh coleslaw, hash browns, Jalapenos and BBQ sauce. THAT is how to make food wrapped in tortilla.

Mexican food in the UK is poo poo and my pale white mick arse isn't the man to improve it. Wahaca isn't bad and anyone who disagrees is probably a hipster or a real mexican.

Best Mexican restaurant I've been to wasn't in Mexico, it was in Hong Kong where the waitresses didn't wear knickers and the floor was mirrors.

Mesitzo is okay too

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Hmm, I shall try this.

But if I get served by some bloke with a beard, thick rim glasses and ankle swingers...god help you.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

You already got served by a rat pretending to be a dog so how much worse could it get?

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Hmm, I shall try this.

But if I get served by some bloke with a beard, thick rim glasses and ankle swingers...god help you.

I tried ordering in my poo poo Spanish and then was mocked by the Señorita for ordering flour tortillas instead of corn.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gently caress her, corn tortillas are terrible

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mrs Beanie: how is detective wife life going

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

gently caress her, corn tortillas are terrible

agreed, unless theyre used in hard shell tacos then theyre alright

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Mrs Beanie: how is detective wife life going

Mrs Beanie is at a musical while I'm home babysitting so I'd say it's going p good for her.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

agreed, unless theyre used in hard shell tacos then theyre alright

Well obviously

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Good question. Whip??

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Whip just needs to be alive.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Lena dunham being a clintonite makes me want to vote for trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Everything Trump does ignites my British sense of humour to the point where I'm nearly always questioning if this is some sort of elaborate satire

• Locked thread