Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

lol

Salmiakki

my charizard is sick

ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

ty cat dynamite

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

3D Megadoodoo

WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT GAME WHAT WHY WOULD WHAT IS THE SCREEN SHOT THAT SEEMS NOT SENSIBLE

3D Megadoodoo

Why is it not a screen shot of a good game such as Space Hulk?

Salmiakki

splatoon is a great game where people can send very insightful messages and drawings

ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

I don't think that is for me :-I

Salmiakki

sitä splatoonia pelataan vikisemättä saatana

ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

Splätuun more like Fät guun.

i't sme

Macnult

I reinstalled Morrowind last night. My character is a Redguard named Calcium Kid, and boy is he a milk drinker! I joined the fighters guild and I'm going around punching evil while donning a milk mustache.

Piso Mojado

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't think that is for me :-I

splatoon is awesome and great fun for everyone, squids and people alike.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Macnult posted:

I reinstalled Morrowind last night. My character is a Redguard named Calcium Kid, and boy is he a milk drinker! I joined the fighters guild and I'm going around punching evil while donning a milk mustache.

Their racial power was so good in morrowind, the stamina regen they have now doesn't even compare.

----------------

bog pixie

i love devil daggers

shwa

by Pragmatica

bog pixie posted:

i love devil daggers

I watched a Vinesause stream of that a while ago, it looked really cool and intense, but above my skill level

----------------

bog pixie

i watched the highest scoring play in the game and it lasted maybe 3 minutes

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

pretty sure the score is just time in seconds isnt it?

bog pixie

oh yeah

Decon

drilldo squirt posted:

Their racial power was so good in morrowind, the stamina regen they have now doesn't even compare.

None of the Skyrim racials compare.... well except the Kahjiit one since it's still bad. Being a desert cat person is cool n' all, but nightvision in a game without anything effectively dark and increased melee damage are both incredibly meh.

Jellidelic

bog pixie posted:

i love devil daggers

yeah it's really good

i've got 198 seconds as my current best.

best run right now is just over 500 seconds i thinnk

bacalou

Decon posted:

None of the Skyrim racials compare.... well except the Kahjiit one since it's still bad. Being a desert cat person is cool n' all, but nightvision in a game without anything effectively dark and increased melee damage are both incredibly meh.

if you mod bethesda games to have 'real' dark then it's a ton more useful but still just easily remedied by crafting and enchanting a helm for spelunking or night walks

3D Megadoodoo

i'm going to play Beautiful Katamari this week-end

deep dish peat moss

I'm playing the new Fire Emblem and it's pretty tough at the beginning.

deep dish peat moss

Or maybe it's because I'm lying in bed on muscle relaxers when I try to play.

Piso Mojado

do fire embem chars still have comically small feet?

FutonForensic

no, they have toes now

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Piso Mojado posted:

do fire embem chars still have comically small feet?

in awakening the feet arent small, they arent even there. the 3ds specs werent fully ironed out when they started development and they thought they were going to have less power than they ended up with. for some reason their answer to this was to chop off everyones feet rather than cut some polygons elsewhere. i have no idea why.

Scaly Haylie

Jerry Cotton posted:

i'm going to play Beautiful Katamari this week-end

what's the occasion?

Pro Target

its cute because its like they all have paws

Pro Target

huiman feet and humans in general are disgusting..thats why nishiki and flannelare the best choices for F*cking

bacalou

pro target mods star fox yaoi into every game he plays

ScrubLeague

lmao if you don't

----------------

Piso Mojado

Awesome! posted:

in awakening the feet arent small, they arent even there. the 3ds specs werent fully ironed out when they started development and they thought they were going to have less power than they ended up with. for some reason their answer to this was to chop off everyones feet rather than cut some polygons elsewhere. i have no idea why.

lol. I did not know this but it's really funny.

Piso Mojado

nintendo, god bless em, is ran by literal children.

Shaquin

pillars of eternity is real cool now that it's all released i'm a moon lady monk with philosopher roots wandering the fantasy land asking people deep questions like "Why did you think the thing?" or statements like "Maybe there is no thing."

non commital lazy buddhist outlook seems to get them real riled up and there's a new storytime difficulty for aging gamers like myself who wana look at high definition 2d art of nice rivers or dank bogs and throw math to the wind

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Shaquin posted:

i'm a moon lady monk with philosopher roots wandering the fantasy land asking people deep questions like "Why did you think the thing?" or statements like "Maybe there is no thing."

extremely good. moving this up from the bottom of my wishlist

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I lost my 3ds again so I cannot play the fire emblem

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague

Sorry for your loss. 2DS is pretty cheap tho, I almost bought one Just Cuz but decided not to because that would be A Bad Choice. I already have one 3DS I don't play ever, why should I need another.

----------------