Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

drat. I've been playing a lot slower and just reached Forever Forest.

nah i've been working on it for about a week, but i have been playing other stuff like rocket league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Been playing Circa Infinity

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ended up watching R.Clown stream SR1 and playing SMT for 15 minutes, instead of gaming OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing DSII, GGXRD, KOFXIII and Bloodborne.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Subnautica still, but I've reached that point in every survival game where you have what you need to live and slowly lose interest. Still very pretty.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i played dark souls 2 for several hours

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

Final Fantasy IX on the Playstation Vita

im gonna get another vita. i sold my last one and regret it cos playing ps1 games on a phone just isnt the same.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

im gonna get another vita. i sold my last one and regret it cos playing ps1 games on a phone just isnt the same.

I wish the Dragon Quest Slime Edition Vita would make it to US/EU from Japan. Dragon Quest Builders special edition.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I wanna play a multiplayer game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm playing through the extra missions DLC in Arkham Knight before I delete it because it's taking up 65gb of my PS4's hard drive.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I ended up playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (only meant to play it up to a save point so I could turn it off because I realized my 3DS had been on sleep mode with Shantae suspended for like a week but the game's so fun I played for like an hour and a half anyway) and Dawn of Discovery/Anno 1404 last night instead of Endless Legend like I said I would, so now I'm making up for it by actually playing Endless Legend tonight.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Fantasy Life, Call of Duty, Division PS4 beta, sweet sriracha bacon jerky

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pillars of eternity or dark souls 2. probably pillars

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Dream, or Dropsy

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Binary Domain, Hell Yeah!, and Shadows of the Damned.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Monster Hunter 4U and Yoshi's Wooly World. Nintendo is great.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing some CoD:AW and then some Bloodborne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Monster Hunter 4U if I get the time to

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fantasy Life.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm going to try and finish up Until Dawn tonight so I can get it back to the Redbox before it charges me again. I'm liking it a lot, I think I'm going to buy it proper once the price goes down some to see how things would play out if I made different choices/didn't gently caress up on QTEs and such. The game's surprisingly unforgiving for a storygame, I lost two characters once because I was shifting in my seat to a more comfortable position, causing me to fail a "don't move!" QTE before I even realized it was happening.

After that, I think maybe Pillars of Eternity or possibly one of the Endless games.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
i cant stop playin mount and blade lately wtf is wrong with me -_____-

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Just defeated General Guy in Paper Mario.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The Anti Guy is far easier than I remember, mostly because I don't think I realized you could just use a Stone Cap or Repel Gel on him when I was 9.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Getting some hole.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
dark soults 2 scholer of the first sin

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Insurgency wit muh bro.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Getting some hole.

Dude you've said this for weeks, and I? I doubt it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Average Bear posted:

Dude you've said this for weeks, and I? I doubt it.

You're just jealous.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
grim dawn, and then some spriting and writing some keyboard scripts because this new mac extended keyboard layout blows

forill f16-f18 as volume control was perfect, why would you ever change it to function keys

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tried Binary Domain for a bit. It's ok.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Keeping on with my Final Fantasy IX playthrough. Just started disc 2, I love it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Getting some hole.

The man's name? ...Just kidding, I know your prolly slamming a hot jap broad or something straight like that. I dont think your gay like the other fellas around here

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

enjoy .. u should fight ozma. legendary boss

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
sega saturn in the mail going to mod it w/ the action replay and play any game i want and its going to own

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
playing enemy within since my computer is too poo poo to get the newest xcom and prolly bloodborne later

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

ggood choice, that's a great game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

so many Big Beers tonight... god drat

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Unguided posted:

Tried Binary Domain for a bit. It's ok.

it really grew on me as it went along the first time i played it i played for like an hour then didnt touch it for a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

my favorite technique was realizing you could shoot while sprinting, so eventually i was just sprinting back and forth like a madman shotgunning dudes