Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i played the dying light demo earlier and liked it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My favorite technique was yelling at my Rust Crew brethren.

Also shooting off robot heads to make them attack other robots.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Just beat Until Dawn and next I think Fire Emblem Awakening so I can beat it and get Fates.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
EU4

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Splatoon. It's SplatFest. I am playing on the side of Pokemon Blue.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going to play city skylines because im having a serious craving for a city building game but ive played the poo poo out of sim city 4 and the new sim city sucks or w/e.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
cities skylines

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

rediscover posted:

I'm going to play city skylines because im having a serious craving for a city building game but ive played the poo poo out of sim city 4 and the new sim city sucks or w/e.

It's really chill

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i actually ended up playing counter strike with my friend and now were gonna play civ 5

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

The man's name? ...Just kidding, I know your prolly slamming a hot jap broad or something straight like that. I dont think your gay like the other fellas around here

Thanks.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

The man's name? ...Just kidding, I know your prolly slamming a hot jap broad or something straight like that. I dont think your gay like the other fellas around here

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hot Jap Girl Carlos.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I wanna get the DLC that is identical to the original game but everything has about 2 inches of snow on it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I wanna get the DLC that is identical to the original game but everything has about 2 inches of snow on it

Oh gods yes.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Smoken Hella Chiba and Roguelikes.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Fiction posted:

Smoken Hella Chiba and Roguelikes.

I wanna smoke some roguelikes

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Just did all 75 tags in saints row 1 then had to go through them again because I missed one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stream that poo poo homey...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Stream that poo poo homey...

I will if I can not have my connection be ayuss

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
really want to play something on my new laptop but the SSD won't be here until next week so I don't want to go all-out installing stuff. Might just pull a couple things from my GOG library to scratch my :pcgaming: itch. What's that program that lets you use a PS3 controller on a PC?

barring that, playing something random from my 3DS lib. hopefully not just being sucked in MH4U for the umpteenth time

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Feb 26, 2016

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

C-Euro posted:

really want to play something on my new laptop but the SSD won't be here until next week so I don't want to go all-out installing stuff. Might just pull a couple things from my GOG library to scratch my :pcgaming: itch. What's that program that lets you use a PS3 controller on a PC?

barring that, playing something random from my 3DS lib. hopefully not just being sucked in MH4U for the umpteenth time

Motionjoy?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm going over to my friend's place and we are going to drink and play dot.HACK. We will not be having sex with each other.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bboard games nd then dark souls 2 when i get home. myabe fire emblem instead, idk

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm going over to my friend's place and we are going to drink and play dot.HACK. We will not be having sex with each other.

good luck

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Watching the new crouching tiger hidden dragon and makin me wanna play dynasty warriors

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm still at work for another hour but I'm already thinking about Pillars of Eternity.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i cant stop playing stardew valley :sweatdrop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne, Max Payne. Maybe SFV later.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Act Raiser

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I've been wanting to play these because I really enjoyed SIGN and want to see the continuation of the story, I just haven't gotten around to it in the 10+ years since it aired lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing some Rise of the Tomb Raider and then some Black Ops III on my new PC

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Cities Skylines and beers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fiction posted:

Cities Skylines and beers.

Do you have the expansion? It looks neat

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

In Training posted:

Do you have the expansion? It looks neat

No but the game progresses at a decent pace so I might buy DLC/download neat stuff from the workshop soon

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
anyone down to play arms race on cs:go??????????

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Probably more Aquaria, it's a fun chill game

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Adlai Stevenson posted:

Probably more Aquaria, it's a fun chill game

it is a true successor to ecco the dolphin in every sense of that sentiment.

today I'm getting started on Paper Mario: TTYD, and right off the bat it is way cooler and more realized than any of the other mario rpgs I've played so far.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
at the risk of overusing the term, TTYD is...well...WPIC!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mabe Minecraft, maybe SF5... We'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was thinking about trying Stardew Valley since it looks sort of Harvest Moony but I really shouldn't.