Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

big deal I can do that

next time you see four young ladies out in public, walk up to them and ask them.

report on the findings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Intruder posted:

Yeah but I've been led to believe you're a white Mark Henry

So does that mean he hosed 85 year old black women if the inverse property is correct?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

vyst posted:

So does that mean he hosed 85 year old black women if the inverse property is correct?

And she gave birth to a foot

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Ehud posted:

big deal I can do that

Yeah yeah we can all lay in gronk's strong and caring arms while he benches us, get in line bub

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Gronk Party Boat XXX: This Ain't the Movie

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can do anything

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
same

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I'll believe it when you make a woman love me

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i wanna do jack fire shots with gronk irl

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

gronk orders his bros shots of sparkle donkey but doesn't realize it's a joke

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Gronk o/u 8.5"

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

My dick on gronks body (not in the hot way ur imagining) would be the most disproportionate thing in the universe

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Someone's gonna post the pic of that chick cupping Gronk's wang and it ain't gonna be me!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

These girls probably still sore. Gronk definitely bottoms out like 1/4 of the way in. Salute that dick

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
Oh good now we have a ff-specific Chuck Norris joke with gronk instead. This is fun (FOR IDIOTS)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh my gosh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCAwqD0IpB2/?taken-by=spain2323

Here's Flo Rida with your gram gram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCCBTqQopAz/?taken-by=spain2323

#MardiGronk is a pretty good hashtag

https://www.instagram.com/spain2323/

First 30s is all you need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExBzC9OGC44

3 minutes in: He deserves sex....
... but not from me
... I would not have sex with him.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 22, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And a break from pure hedonism

https://twitter.com/Carlos_Dunlap/status/701595952465973249

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Watch the end. That guy says he banged hundreds of chicks because of a rumor he had a huge hammer in college. That owns

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Watch the end. That guy says he banged hundreds of chicks because of a rumor he had a huge hammer in college. That owns

Lol if you don't bribe a sorority girl to spread a rumor you have a huge dong

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
4 Ring you should publish this stuff

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

vyst posted:

Tried...they don't call me shrimp for nothing

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

vyst posted:

Lol if someone in college still cares about cliques and public rep.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Ryan Kerrigan definitely does

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/07/29/ryan-kerrigan-might-be-the-redskins-most-boring-star-and-hes-fine-with-that/

Dude lives with a roommate out in Reston and loves that it's near his favorite restaurant, Chipotle

“I don’t really know how to live it up more,” he admitted. “Does that mean buy a boat?”

Ryan Kerrigan has officially supplanted JJ Watt as the resident football autist

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
What do you think would happen if Gronk tore an ACL doing some sick moves on stage on the Gronk boat?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Gronk boat bringing people together

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/701622023324364800

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
If she's willing to go to the gronk boat with you she's a keeper

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Do you think Gronk has heard the story of the Vikings Sex Boat?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there's a loving hunter s thompson the gronk boat is decadent and depraved article in all of this

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

R.D. Mangles posted:

there's a loving hunter s thompson the gronk boat is decadent and depraved article in all of this

Fear and Loathing on the Gronk Boat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Do you think Gronk has heard the story of the Vikings Sex Boat?

he had his dad read it to him every night when he went to bed. gronk always fell asleep before the end, though.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Skwirl posted:

Fear and Loathing on the Gronk Boat.

Shots and Herpes on the Gronk Boat

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

effectual posted:

If she's willing to go to the gronk boat with you she's a keeper

You could probably get decent odds on the engagement being broken up before the trip ends

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Manoueverable posted:

You could probably get decent odds on the engagement being broken up before the trip ends

3:1 she's already carrying Gronk's baby.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

In college I started rumors about a fake dude that shared my uncommon name and it got me laid a bunch because I wasn't like fake rear end in a top hat guy. That's my cool college sex story thank you for reading.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

They're a can of Labatt Blue each away from blending in perfectly.

Rex Ryan is starting to look like the aging lesbian English teacher from my high school.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

TubeStank posted:

In college I started rumors about a fake dude that shared my uncommon name and it got me laid a bunch because I wasn't like fake rear end in a top hat guy. That's my cool college sex story thank you for reading.

I'm telling myself that your username is your actual uncommon name, because the idea of you selling yourself as "no, I'm the nice TubeStank" tickles me.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Thaddius the Large posted:

I'm telling myself that your username is your actual uncommon name, because the idea of you selling yourself as "no, I'm the nice TubeStank" tickles me.

Jimmy TubeStank? Of the Long Island TubeStanks?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm changing my name to Adolf using that same reasoning

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

TubeStank posted:

Okay, I need more than that, what rumors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Rex Ryan is starting to look like the aging lesbian English teacher from my high school.

lmao

• Locked thread