Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Variable 5 posted:

nobody hates you, you just suck at posts

fake edit: I found your one good post

So glad you appreciated it I thought it would go unacknowledged. Patience has paid off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

MeLKoR posted:

Nah, it's a full burn and a pilgrim's cross urn vase.

hottubrhymemachine
May 24, 2006

Connie is death process
Goonies never say die

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

D_Smart posted:

I made a long HD video of a tour of the Starguard carrier. An entire massive behemoth that Spergs are going to be so pissed their half-baked tech demo can only dream of rendering; let alone playing in. More to come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jCUQ1z0hzU

gotta admit you can actually play your own game

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Dolvak admits to silencing people who don't hold CiG in the highest regard...

Lol

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

D_Smart posted:

I made a long HD video of a tour of the Starguard carrier. An entire massive behemoth that Spergs are going to be so pissed their half-baked tech demo can only dream of rendering; let alone playing in. More to come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jCUQ1z0hzU

Hey Derek, I noticed you don't have any two minute long immersive animations for the airlock opening, any ETA on when those will be in?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Dolvak admits to silencing people who don't hold CiG in the highest regard...

Lol

Someone registered Dolvak before Dolvak did, apparently.

Shine on, you marvelous troll! :patriot:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Yessh Dowlphins twitter account is pretty.... well... something...

Dowlphin posted:

One of my favorite words is "noob", because when you read it backwards it also means the opposite.

Dowlphin posted:

True immortality cannot be attained. It can only be recognized as always having been. Nothing eternal can have a beginning.

Dowlphin posted:

My body kills millions of bacteria every day. They only care about themselves and cannot be reasoned with. My body is doing the right thing.

Dowlphin posted:

Life is a collective effort to a-void the void.

Dowlphin posted:

Trying not to feel dead by imagining certain other people dead or in the suffering they inflict. Barely helps, but no real options.

and my personal favorite,

Dowlphin posted:

MONEY backwards is one line away from VENOM.

Probably was up for hours trying to think of that one.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

RabbitWizard posted:

I'm bored. And always wanted to try crawling a webpage to archive stuff. So I did with this thread. I read about 80% of it, so i knew it would be massive.
Here's a small sample with a pseudo "filter" set to page<2039 & filetype=gif & url=imgur.com because i could poo poo that out with a script.

https://rabbitwizzard.imgur.com/all/
Here's the album but your browser will load 814 gifs: https://imgur.com/a/GQqau

goon effort is great, long live the stimperor

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I post from 3 pages ago like my hero alt account, Derek Smart

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I post from 3 pages ago like my hero alt account, Derek Smart

:hfive:

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Lesnick Memorial challenge-rs, come to the weight loss thread in YLLS

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758503

This won't be the worst thread that has sent people there and got them on the right track for their bodies their health and their lives. To my eternal shame/pride, I got there via the old GBS Fat is Beautiful thread, dropped 65 lbs and have been maintaining at 155 for nearly a year.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I am the ghost of shitpost past, but who is the shitposter of the future?

Krakenwagen
Oct 31, 2015

Sedisp posted:

Yessh Dowlphins twitter account is pretty.... well... something...

and my personal favorite,

Probably was up for hours trying to think of that one.

:commissar:

This actually sounds like the kind of person that goes shopping for guns.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Krakenwagen posted:

:commissar:

This actually sounds like the kind of person that goes shopping for guns.

Please don't shame my gun-having ways. :(

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaerael posted:

I like how the SC Reddit started turning on each other, went rabid, one of it's biggest SC shills started attacking the INN nerd, but we're still the ones who won the war.

It's like the Fountain war all over again. Redditors always do the work for goons by destroying themselves through incompetence and/or pettiness.

Another goon victory. :smuggo:

You should make a Kickstarter for the histoical fiction novel about this event in true EVE Goon form.

Krakenwagen
Oct 31, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Please don't shame my gun-having ways. :(

Let's re-phrase:

"This actually sounds like the kind of crazy person that goes shopping for guns and then goes on a shooting spree on a quest to kill all the bacteria and fill his internal void.

I think he should get help.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Krakenwagen posted:

Let's re-phrase:

"This actually sounds like the kind of crazy person that goes shopping for guns and then goes on a shooting spree on a quest to kill all the bacteria and fill his internal void.

I think he should get help.

My hanzo steel thanks you. :japan:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

always "show less" please

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015
OK, which one of you guys is this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4702kb/thank_you_star_citizen_you_made_me_won_a/

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Derek

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The DEFCON 1 goon fear is incredible. The goons are coming from inside the subreddit.

Do they think our brave brown sea sailors won't just start posting on voat?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

loving kill yourself Sandi. This is exactly like in the Sopranos with Chris and his drinking problem. You're scum.

I usually think goons go way overboard with the Sandi hate because she's more a symptom than a cause of CIG's rot but bloody hell this is one evil bitch.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Somewhere a stomach is turning. Oh well back to shotgun I've got some Jpegs to give feedback on.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

TTerrible posted:

The DEFCON 1 goon fear is incredible. The goons are coming from inside the subreddit.

Do they think our brave brown sea sailors won't just start posting on voat?

I doubt many of the reddit citizens will make the leap to voat, so it'd be mostly goons :v:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

TTerrible posted:

Somewhere a stomach is turning. Oh well back to shotgun I've got some Jpegs to give feedback on.

Can you check to see if the Stimpire will be included soon?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

MeLKoR posted:

I usually think goons go way overboard with the Sandi hate because she's more a symptom than a cause of CIG's rot but bloody hell this is one evil bitch.

:fuzzknot: was right

:ohdear:

Bootcha knew

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.
I really love how there's a group of redditors who seem to think that this drama isn't about Star Citizen being bad - they think it's about Star Citizen vs Line of Defense.

"Star Citizen backers should be regretting their decisions at this point"
"Oh yeah? Well, here are some reasons why LoD is even worse!"

I think LoD looks terrible too (sorry Derek), how the gently caress is that an argument in favor of spending money on Star Citizen?

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Illegal Move posted:

I really love how there's a group of redditors who seem to think that this drama isn't about Star Citizen being bad - they think it's about Star Citizen vs Line of Defense.

I think LoD looks terrible too (sorry Derek), how the gently caress is that an argument in favor of spending money on Star Citizen?

For the simpleminded people it has to be us vs them. They can't understand that most people that are raising concerns (what they call shitposting) are from people that were looking forward to the game but ended up being disappointed by the direction (or absolute lack thereof) that CIG took.

Long live the echo chamber!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
They think it's anything other than star citizen and it's entire development being a complete mess of false promises, feature creep or gouging money and it's just goons wanting to destroy a game... You know the game we all backed and we're excited about, promoted, posted just as sperg-like as they do and in a few cases were personally involved with.

Logic for you, what they fail to see is that many devs happily post on SA and have done for years, answering questions, being more open with development than cig could ever hope without labelling themselves as the most open development evarrrr. I guess when you are selling actual games you can engage an audience on this games forum.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Illegal Move posted:

It almost seems like backers are trying to compare Star Citizen against other projects big and small in a desperate attempt to validate their purchase(s).

The "Console Wars" analogy someone posted about 10 or more pages back was very relevant. Except that in this instance its just Shitizens trying to poo poo on everything else, while everyone else is busy playing games.

"Star Citizen doesn't inspire courage, just look at all the delays and problems!"

"Oh yeah, well what about that Line of Defense game, huh?" Derek Smart? HAH! More like Derek....DUMB!"

:hfive:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm here to troll reddit and shake my fatt

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Clever girl.

Somebody take the Wing Commander bulldozer clip and edit it so that the two guys are crying watching Ben.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Question for the redditors reading this thread (HI!)

If we've been sucking Derek's dick, even though we've poo poo on him every so often, what does that make you guys who've been flying the Croberts flag for years now?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

SelenicMartian posted:

Clever girl.

Somebody take the Wing Commander bulldozer clip and edit it so that the two guys are crying watching Ben.

Hahahaha, will do it asap!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I offered DSsmart a blowjob and he turned me down so I told him his game was rubbish and awful

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

That gif is frightening. I actually went and sat down on my couch and stood back up to assure myself I'm not turning into...that.

Why didn't he just put down that Red Bull can so he could use both his hands to get up, it's obviously empty.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Friendly Humour posted:

I offered DSsmart a blowjob and he turned me down so I told him his game was rubbish and awful

Derek hates me

I wouldn't let him finish

:wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Illegal Move posted:

I think LoD:Tactics (PC and mobile) is a better comparison against normal games. I took a look at the Demo because I was curious about his work. Seems to be a pretty neat game. Surely a more limited scope then LoD. Just as you expect from a indie dev. It's also free on some mobile plattforms iirc. With some add-ons available for < :10bux:.

• Locked thread