Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
"A man is wearing a t-shirt I don't like!

We need a revolution!"

- Things a sane person says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
"Where's MY white privilege?!" - A thing (millionaire drunken pseudo-child molesting person hired based on impressions) Anthony said recently that made me lose ALL respect for him.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

apparently he's not even bothering to Google poo poo anymore. Nice geography, deek

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

CrashCat posted:

apparently he's not even bothering to Google poo poo anymore. Nice geography, deek

Yes Anthony, let's start a white revolution in Cape Town. We'll call it aparth... ah poo poo.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Anthony Cumia is white privilege personified. What a piece of garbage.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

It's cool because it would already be senile racist "oh grampa" stuff if it was actually in the US. The fact that it's in Africa is just a nice extra.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

This is all going to be funny when Ant is living in a lovely apartment on Social Security because he didn't save his cash.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
AND HE'S NOT EVEN WHITE ENOUGH TO DESERVE THAT PRIVILEGE! White people put in a lot of work to get on top, so for some stupid patrilineally-Moroccan like him to slip in under the wire?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/Vinnie_Brand/status/700799202612400128

:laugh:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

This is all going to be funny when Ant is living in a lovely apartment on Social Security because he didn't save his cash.

I thought he always played the stock market really well.

I can see him selling his mansion and moving to Arizona where he streams games on some network while yelling "friend of the family" over and over.

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Apoplexy posted:

AND HE'S NOT EVEN WHITE ENOUGH TO DESERVE THAT PRIVILEGE! White people put in a lot of work to get on top, so for some stupid patrilineally-Moroccan back alley Tunisian knife-fighter like him to slip in under the wire?

:colbert:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Corsican Pimp is my favorite Colin Burn

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I'm fond of when he told fat, bald Bob Kelly that he looked like a last minute gift bought at the Bejing airport.

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

JFC posted:

I'm fond of when he told fat, bald Bob Kelly that he looked like a last minute gift bought at the Bejing airport.

From that same assault: Gengis DeLuise. As Patrice put it, he just called Bobby two fat guys from different races and centuries apart.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Is Jim making a cartoon for any other reason than than Bill Burr has one?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Lyle "Chip" Chipperson demands to be made into a scripted cartoon series. That's why. He can't deny his creativity.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
I hardly listen to Opie and Jim anymore, except when I hear about anything notable happening on the show. Does Opie take calls anymore? Anytime I hear him pick up the phone it's the same two guys.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

jyrka posted:

Well his ex-girlfriend "wrote" it.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

jyrka posted:

People have been wanting to see a Chip cartoon for along time, but it's pretty obvious it just does not translate well from radio. Someone suggested having his cringe cutesy Kirk Sinammon character be the main guy and have Chip bounce off of that though.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Tevryr posted:

People have been wanting to see a Chip cartoon for along time, but it's pretty obvious it just does not translate well from radio. Someone suggested having his cringe cutesy Kirk Sinammon character be the main guy and have Chip bounce off of that though.

A grounded in reality Chip cartoon where we follow around this loser and slowly reveal the hosed up nature of his world would be great.

I'm surprised Jimmy didn't build off the concepts he already fleshed out on the radio. Like you'd think he'd have Sam in as a foil and explore some concepts like Chip lying about the band or interviewing for a tv position.

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.
Regarding that Chip cartoon I think we need to remember whar Jim told Colin. Chip always disappoints, no matter how well you set him up, he always disappoints.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Listening to Jim and Tom Papa discuss Trump today almost made me long for Ant's anti-obama rants.

Tom: He's Dangerous
Jimmy: But he's REAL and says what he thinks.

Repeated about 10 times with Opie trying to interject.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Trump's ability to appeal to the dumb is one of his prime qualities. It's sad to see The Worm go down that path. :(

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

Trump's ability to appeal to the dumb is one of his prime qualities. It's sad to see The Worm go down that path. :(

I think Jimmy (and Opie and Anthony) have gone off the deep end regarding "free speech" and political correctness where "being real" (for some twisted definition they have in their heads) is more important then what someone is actually saying.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/hitler-had-a-really-tiny-penis/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Isn't this what Bobo has?

THE HOLOCAUST IS A BRIGHT SPOT IN A DAY, AWRIGHT???

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Jim sounded like such a loving moron today defending Trump, he is such an idiot in almost every way... that is all.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
You can tell that the guests get a big chill moment when Norton announces his support for Trump.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Bobo has been installed as a moderator of the reddit O&A page. I cannot help but think that this will end very poorly for the man.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

ozza posted:

Bobo has been installed as a moderator of the reddit O&A page. I cannot help but think that this will end very poorly for the man.

I'm proud of my part in making that happen (plus this is a great joke)

https://twitter.com/bobo103nyc/status/695730867487039488
https://twitter.com/HeebyK/status/696123099595542528

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Hilarious. That line was one of the funniest things ever said in that studio.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Is there a better O&A episode than when Patrice was in and they covered Gangsta Fag? I can't fathom it being possible. The entire bit was great, from the songs themselves, to Patrice doing Gangsta Fag, to Andrew Dice Gay, to the callers flipping out over the songs' gayness, to the Pulp Fiction jag. Just incredible.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I want to scrape off that makeup with a machete.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
It's a Bobby Bank! Like a piggy bank, only you feed it coins and it barfs them up! You can also break it open with a goddamn claw hammer, to little negative repercussions!

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Apoplexy posted:

It's a Bobby Bank! Like a piggy bank, only you feed it coins and it barfs them up! You can also break it open with a goddamn claw hammer, to little negative repercussions!

Duuuude,
I broke my bank dude,
I broke my bank dude,
I broke my bank dude,
I broke my bank man.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
So retard Anthony apparently had Bill Nye on yesterday and proceeded to attempt to argue global warming with him. Nick Dip was there, too, to add to the retardation.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

So retard Anthony apparently had Bill Nye on yesterday and proceeded to attempt to argue global warming with him. Nick Dip was there, too, to add to the retardation.

DiPaolo is a complete idiot. Can he say anything other than "you loving liberals?"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
According to the one post I've read about the Bill Nye interview, he literally did just that. He's so pathetic, both of those loving spaghetti enwards.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

According to the one post I've read about the Bill Nye interview, he literally did just that. He's so pathetic, both of those loving spaghetti enwards.

Yea, I watched it, it was all he did. Nye took it well enough though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Ladies and gentlemen, the audience of the Anthony Cumia Show:

• Locked thread