Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
You have disappointed me again, Dentists. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
The betting on that match was truly ridiculous. Not even Whipping Boys vs. Subterranean Animists had such a lopsided betting ratio, and considering the relatively even ranking of the two teams I was happy to bet on the underdog. And get all those sweet sweet dorfbux.

gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.
Pillbug
Aw man! I guess if you gotta lose, lose paralyzed memorably.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Random.org sure steered me wrong on that one.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Oh wow I forgot about this for a few months...and wow a win :O

...also still unblooded

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So what was this, Any Given Sunday, Dwarf Fortress Arena edition?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 10, Fight 4 :siren:

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow is on the left side of the arena.
Here comes Mongo! (Endorph) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a copper helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, copper leggings, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
ShortName (ZeeToo) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper spear and wears a bronze helm, a copper breast plate, bronze gauntlets, and bronze high boots.
Face (Godna) is a male troll. He wields a copper two-handed sword and wears an iron breast plate, iron greaves, and silver high boots.
Jakob (frankenfreak) is a male werewolf. He wields a bronze mace and wears a copper helm and leather armor.

Worker Cooperative is on the right side of the arena.
Combat Liberalism (Jack the Lad) is a female gremlin. She wields an iron large dagger and wears no armor.
Unthrottle the Axolotl (Zwingley) is a female kobold. She wields a bronze scourge and wears no armor.
Jameson the Unruly (alvie) is a male human. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears a copper cap, a copper breast plate, copper leggings, copper gauntlets, and copper low boots.
Albrik the Insignificant (Tiler Kiwi) is a male kobold. He wields an iron battleaxe and wears a bronze cap, leather armor, leather leggings, bronze gauntlets, and leather low boots.

Worker Cooperative is a 2.60 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 2874.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1106.00 dwarfbucks for Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow.

The fighters meet. Jameson and Jakob trade devastating blows. Jameson slashes Jakobs calf muscle in two, while the werewolf slams the humans ribs into his lungs.

To the north ShortName's spear darts forward and Combat Liberalism's intestines fall to the floor.

Mongo uses his tusks to great effect and Combat Liberalisms leg explodes into pieces. Unthrottle lashes Jakob's other paw in two and werewolf blood quickly pools on the floor.
ShortName's spear glances across Jamesons breastplate and the human passes out for some reason.

Albrik tries to equal the footing by chopping off ShortName's head, but a helmet saves the moleman.

Mongo goes to work on the downed gremlin; legs are locked and shattered. Merifully Combat passes out and Mongo's tusk ends Combat Liberalisms life.

Things are looking very bad for Worker Cooperative.

The two kobolds are fighting back to back, surrounded by 3 huge and nearly 100% gladiators and 1 werewolf who can't walk and is hurt a bit. The kobolds devise a plan and quickly put it into action.

Albrik: I'll lead Mongo away and kill him, you try not to die.
Unthrottle: That's the worst plan in the history of plans!
Albrik: Ready? BREAK!

Albrik moves right and Unthrottle darts left. Face is confused by this and his charge goes awry, sending ShortName to the floor stunned.
Albrik takes advantage on his way to the right and slashes Face's arm open wide with his huge axe. Unthrottle takes over from there and bites the huge troll, and then lashing Jakob's leg so hard bone breaks.

Unthrottle's next attack makes mince meat out of Jakob's right hand, followed by the left paw. Who said scourges were bad? Face continues to pound at the downed Jameson's skull while his teammate gets flayed alive. ShortName charges and Albrik dodges nimbly, causing him and Mongo to fall to the floor stunned. From the arena floor ShortName notices Jameson is still breathing and fixes that with a stab to the head.

The plan seems to be working very well. Mongo cannot catch Albrik up top, and Unthrottle is doing all sorts of damage to the three gladiators that are surrounding him. Well, it works well except Albrik's iron axe simply cannot get through ShortName or Mongo's armor. Every attack lands, but is deflected for the entire fight up till now.

Unthrottle fractures Face's skull and the huge troll passes out. Jakob is grounded in severe pain and has no chance of connecting with the agile kobold. ShortName lunges forward, chasing the kobold back from his downed BFF's.

Mongo finally catches the elusive Albrik by the elbow and with a wrenching twist he snaps the joint clean. Down below Unthrottle dodges the lumbering moleman and continues thrashing Jakob. Albrik's blows are continued to be blocked by Mongo's copper armor and helmet.

ShortName has a brilliant plan. Divide and conquer is working very well for the kobolds, so why doesn't he leave his two unconscious teammates and go help Mongo? Brilliant!

Albrik lands from where Mongo had thrown him and suddenly ShortName is there! Albrik watches in awe as the huge moleman charges into Mongo and both end up on the floor stunned.

Albrik must not be as nimble as Unthrottle because Mongo and ShortName latch onto him in the same instant. The moleman shakes him around by the foot and releases the kobold.

As soon as Albrik hits the floor ShortName pins him to the floor with his spear and Albrik passes out. Unthrottle is having the time of his life lashing the two huge gladiators at his feet, but is unable to secure a kill despite fracturing skulls over and over.

Mongo gores Albrik's head which squishes like a grape. The two huge fighters move south to try to preserve a 4-0 victory just as Unthrottle breaks both of Jakobs arms and the werewolf passes out.

That red stuff is all broken and chopped up.

Mongo and ShortName push Unthrottle back before he can land a killing blow. Unthrottle faces what Albrik vainly struggled against: Mongo's armor. The scourge cannot get through the armor despite plenty of blows landing.

ShortName spears his leg, fracturing bone, and Unthrottle passes out.

ShortName spears his head, ending the efforts of two brave kobolds.

Kills:
Mongo: 2
ShortName: 2

Combat Log

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
A minor upset, with sn now level with Jakob on 8 kills to lead the Horrorshow. This fight was nowhere near as one-sided as the scoreline, quite intriguing.

Mygna
Sep 12, 2011
Huh, I appear to have accidentally bet on both sides of that fight. Still made a decent profit, I suppose.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
nuts

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Is this the round of upsets? :allears:

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

jon joe posted:

Is this the round of upsets? :allears:

Yes, but not for Lightly Whipped.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I won another bet. Nearly quadrupled my money after two fights.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ramc posted:

:shrug:

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Ramc posted:

Let's put this to the test!

Later tonight...

Ramc
May 4, 2008

ZeeToo posted:

Let's put this to the test!

Later tonight...

:f5:

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

You people and your concepts of "linear time". :rolleyes:

Actually, though, I realized that I should probably check: GreyPowerVan/someone else on Lightly Whipped: is Jupis supposed to be carrying bolts or not? I'm not sure if that was a one-off test or if he's going to be an archer now.

Consolation:

:siren: Round 10, Fight 8 :siren:

Subterranean Animists is on the left side of the arena.
Braun Strowman (Frozen_Flame) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields three copper short swords and wears an iron helm, two copper mail shirts, iron leggings, and iron gauntlets.
Baldwin (captaindirtnap) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and steel low boots.
Qwarf (C7ty1) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, and iron gauntlets.
Dusseldwarf (decoy badger) is a female dwarf. She wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.

A furry, a farmer, and two cows is on the right side of the arena.
Goku (Galick) is a male tigerman. He wields a wooden buckler and wears a leather cap, leather armor, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Dontellim Pike (John Charity Spring) is a male human. He wields an iron pike and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Min/Maxotaur (Anchors) is a female minotaur. She wields a copper large dagger and a wooden buckler and wears a copper helm, two copper mail shirts, a copper breast plate, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Rob Ford (Tirius) is a male minotaur. He wields an iron two-handed sword and a wooden shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, copper gauntlets, and leather high boots.

Subterranean Animists is a 6.57 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 8770.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1334.00 dwarfbucks for A furry, a farmer, and two cows.

The lines advance somewhat irregularly tonight. The teams waste no time jumping away from each others' first attack. Eventually, Braun lands a punishing bruise on Goku and suffers only a smashed arm in retaliation.

Min/Max sends Baldwin flying backwards. Rob tries to stab Dusseldwarf, but iron fails to penetrate iron. Dusseldwarf's iron weapon can pierce Rob's copper, though.

Something weird is happening with the positioning. The cows have pulled the spear dwarves away, while the furry and farmer double-team Braun. The first part of the plan isn't working so well. Rob takes two spears, one shredding his shield hand and one breaking his skull. "Keep me in, coach, I still got this", I can almost hear him say. Then he gives into pain. Baldwin keeps at Min/Max, breaking her ribcage. Qwarf changes directions to stab Goku from behind. He stares at the spear in his liver for a moment, then faints away.

So much for tactics.

Rob dies to Dusseldwarf. Anxious to avenge him and come back, Min/Max charges Baldwin and bowls him over, stunned. She follows up with two dagger stabs that utterly fail to do damage. Turns out that copper doesn't cut steel and iron. Goku dies to Qwarf. Even Braun, now that she's not being double teamed, rallies to face Pike, and his leg is sliced to poo poo. The consolation for our visitors is that Min/Max managed to break a bone... and another. Both arms broken, spear and shield lost, Baldwin gives into pain. A little bit of retaliation from Pike does the same to Braun.

It's suddenly more even. Two fighters remain on each side, even if one team technically has two kills and the other none. Anxious to prevent a comeback, Dusseldwarf stabs Pike in the head. Staring at the spear sticking out from his forehead, Pike decides he's done enough, and is out like a light. Dusseldwarf calmly retrieves the spear, then sticks it in again. The skull splits in two.

This would be a good time for a martial trance, Min/Max. Only two problems with that plan, really. One is that it doesn't work that way for minotaurs. The other is that Qwarf lands a hamstringing attack, and Min/Max checks out.

It almost went the other way, but then it rather quickly didn't.

Kills
Dusseldwarf: 2
Qwarf: 2

Combat Log

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

No bolts. Jon told me what to do, he's the team captain now.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Looking forward to our team's fight against the Plump Helmets. From what I've seen of the FARTSTORM his successes have come out of quickly incapacitating opponents by shattering their arms, but almost everyone on the Plump Helmets is wearing armored gauntlets. Also, they have Panty Thief. :ohdear:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
If this is a round of upsets, I hope A Tarantino Film can pull one off.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Another clean sweep takes the Animists up to a terrifying 36 kills, with Dusseldwarf and Qwarf racking up 12 and 13 of those respectively.

Now give us the new and improved Lightly Whipped. :colbert:

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Looking forward to our team's fight against the Plump Helmets. From what I've seen of the FARTSTORM his successes have come out of quickly incapacitating opponents by shattering their arms, but almost everyone on the Plump Helmets is wearing armored gauntlets. Also, they have Panty Thief. :ohdear:

Josie respects her fellow hammerelves. She will do her best to destroy you, but it will be a respectful destroying.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

Ramc posted:

Josie respects her fellow hammerelves. She will do her best to destroy you, but it will be a respectful destroying.

Panty Thief makes no such promises.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GreyPowerVan posted:

And thus all failures can be blamed on me.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

jon joe posted:

And thus all failures can be blamed on me.

Isn't that Bad Munki's role in this thread, though?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

GreyPowerVan posted:

Dude makes a little money on a few lucky bets, suddenly thinks he's a visionary leader. Classic plutocrat.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ramc posted:

Isn't that Bad Munki's role in this thread, though?

This is a Hostile Munki Takeover.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

jon joe posted:

This is a Hostile Munki Takeover.

Cast from his throne of shame, can Bad Munki not even succeed in failing?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Ramc posted:

Actually, even that was already the case! :negative:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ramc posted:

Why do you think the highest-ranked team is called Worse Munki?

Oh no I've jinxed it.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Reality is collapsing.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Alright, so I sort of had an issue with my irfanview not taking screenshots. Well, it did but the thing took screenshots of my browser for whatever reason. What an incredible fight, and what a lovely time for me to gently caress up. Sorry all.

:siren: Round 10, Fight 7 :siren:

Lightly Whipped is on the left side of the arena.
Ghost-trees (jon joe) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper flail and a wooden buckler and wears a copper mail shirt.
Trump's Viscous Discharge (goatface) is a female minotaur. She is empty handed and wears a bronze helm and a bronze mail shirt.
Grimmik (FillInTheBlank) is a male gremlin. He wields an iron whip and wears a steel helm.
Jupis Tooki McGannel (GreyPowerVan) is a male strangler. He wields a copper crossbow and a wooden shield and wears a copper helm and a copper mail shirt.

Spooky Scary Skeletons is on the right side of the arena.
Tash Al'rhyn (tithin) is a female werewolf. She wields a silver war hammer and a wooden shield and wears a copper mail shirt, a bronze mail shirt, and leather gauntlets.
Three Gremlins in a Blender (AJ_Impy) is a male strangler. He wields an iron pick and a wooden shield and wears a copper cap, an iron mail shirt, copper gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Bad Munki (Coward) is a male kobold. He wields a steel bow and wears a leather cap.
Candy Corn Tiger (Klokwurk) is a male tigerman. He wields an iron halberd and a wooden shield and wears a bronze helm and bronze gauntlets.

Spooky Scary Skeletons is a 2.42 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 8100.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 3345.00 dwarfbucks for Lightly Whipped.

I'll do my best to describe this and paint a word picture for you.

The fighters line up, Bad Munki's first shot is dodged by the huge moleman GhostTrees. Before Bad Munki can reload the gladiators clash with a huge bang. Tash and Three Gremlins both slam their weapons home on GhostTrees. Ribs are broken, and guts have been pierced by a pick!

The other fighers on Lightly Whipped take full advantage of their opponents single-minded attacks. Trump lands a punch which pulps Three Gremlin's neck, severing nerves and sending the strangler to the floor paralyzed. Jupis (loving Jupis of all people) brings the stock of his crossbow down with all of his might on Tash's upper arm, crack! and Tash drops her hammer.

Candy Corn has a one-shot-one-kill sort of mentality and lances his huge halberd into Grimmik's head. The strangler absorbs the blow on his steel helmet and his whip lashes out and breaks the tiger's paw, sending Candy Corn to the floor.

GhostTrees has a pick embedded in his body, but that doesn't seem to bother him. His flail comes down and with two quick blows he shatters Three Gremlin's skull. Three Gremlins has been struck down.

Tash, weaponless, decides to bite Trump, but the huge minotaur is just happy to have something within easy reach. He grabs an elbow and shoulder, jerks and twists, and Tash passes out with both arms severely broken. GhostTrees whack-whacks her face which crumples. Another kill for the moleman!

Candy Corn, the tigeress, rolls away from a lazy blow from Jupis and takes a look around. She's the only (downed) fighter between 3 angry and unhurt gladiators, plus a giant moleman who feels no pain but is bleeding profusely.

She's in luck though, Bad Munki aims and fires! The arrow sails true... right into GhostTrees buckler. Candy Corn sighs as 4 gladiators rush her, and she is immediately sent into dreamland by Grimmiks whip and Jupis' bow both breaking bones at the same time.

GhostTrees finishes off the downed Candy Corn for his third kill.

The four gladiators seem to take their time and line up facing the lone Bad Munki who is busy fitting another arrow to his bow.

Jon joe? Jon joe? Jon joe? Jon joe? Jon joe? Jon joe? Snap out of it!

You okay buddy? You zoned out there for a few minutes. I'm about to run the fight now.

That was mean wasn't it? Not sorry.

The fighters line up.

Bad Munki fires an arrow and connects! GhostTrees's ribs, muscles, and tendons have been torn. He doesn't seem to mind and continues the charge in line with his teammates.

Three Gremlins gets 2nd blood by taking off GhostTree's foot. His swing was so powerful he spins in a complete circle and pulls some god drat Xena Warrior Princess poo poo. Three Gremlins finishes his spin and ends in some cool pose... everyone stares in awe as Grimmiks entire right leg goes flying.

Candy Corn got a stab in on Grimmiks arm which tore the muscles and opened an artery as well.

Trump decides to charge Three Gremlins, but again he pulls some Jet Li moves and dodges easily and then brings his pick down on the minotaurs arm. Bone shatters, but the bronze shirt holds.

Three Gremlins rips open Grimmiks left leg this time, and then follows up with a chest-and-lung puncture and the poor gremlin has had enough.

Bad Munki wants to play too! The arrow pierces GhostTrees' liver.

Grimmik bleeds out just a moment later. GhostTrees has has hands full with Tash, and Trump comes to the rescue with a charge.

Three Gremlins blinks in surprise as Jupis (loving Jupis of all people) blocks his pick with ease. Twice.

To the north Trump breaks Tash's arm with ease, and GhostTrees lays into her with his flail as well. Bones are broken, but the werewolf stays in the fight.

Three Gremlins cannot get past Jupis' incredible defense. It's strangler vs strangler, and Jupis weaves a tapestry in front of him with his crossbow, blocking blow after blow. Candy Corn realizes she's just been watching like a doof, and finally swings her halberd. Jupis' arm goes flying.

Jupis says "gently caress this. I'm leaving." And goes north to help GhostTrees and Trump mutilate the poor Tash. The werewolf is shaken by her hand, the arm is torn to poo poo, the skull is fractured... Poor Tash.

And then this happens:

Yeah. That's a 3-kill-in-about-6-seconds gif.

Candy Corn halberds Jupis' weapon hand, the crossbow drops to the floor. At the very same time Three Gremlins puts his pick deep into GhostTrees arm, and his buckler falls to the floor.

Candy Corn_SSS stabs Trump's Discharge_WHIP in the head with his iron halberd, tearing the muscle and fracturing the skull through the large bronze helm!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
Three Gremlins_SSS scratches Ghost-Trees_WHIP in the head, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
Ghost-Trees_WHIP has been knocked unconscious!
Ghost-Trees_WHIP loses hold of the copper flail.
Three Gremlins_SSS strikes Ghost-Trees_WHIP in the head with his iron pick and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Ghost-Trees_WHIP has been struck down.
Jupis Tooki_WHIP has bled to death.
Candy Corn_SSS stabs Trump's Discharge_WHIP in the head with his iron halberd and the injured part is cloven asunder!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The iron halberd has lodged firmly in the wound!
Trump's Discharge_WHIP has been struck down.

It's all right there in one drat second of combat.

Spooky Scary Skeletons win with a 4-0 victory, despite Tash being nearly dead. Still counts!

Kills:
Candy Corn: 2
Three Gremlins:2

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Feb 26, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You fucker I looked at the start of your post and kept hitting f5 to get the pictures to load

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
So rude.

I laughed

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Fantastic! Well done, my good and faithful gladiator! Three Gremlins in a Blender personally murders both of the vile unblooded before either of them can kill Tash! :neckbeard:

Candy Corn Tiger becomes the first Skeleton to hit ten kills, with TGiaB just one behind.

Klokwurk
Sep 18, 2010

I'm completely bloody shit at this!
That was hilarious, so I'll forgive you for almost giving me a heart attack and making Candy Corn Tiger female.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
He was male in the first part, then writing the second part I scrolled down too far to see sexes as I was typing and well... I chose poorly.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm crying.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm dead and I'm crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 10, Fight 1 :siren:

This Bites is on the left side of the arena.
Knife Toseeu (synthorange) is a female strangler. She wields a copper spear and wears a copper mail shirt.
Sun Tzulander the Philomodel (Keru) is a male elf. He is empty handed and wears no armor.
Roland Gorchnik (Maarak) is a male human. He wields a copper scourge and wears an iron cap, leather armor, leather gauntlets, and leather low boots.
Eyeteeth IV (Revenant Threshold) is a male werewolf. He wields a copper shield and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron greaves, and copper high boots.

Team Laser Explosion is on the right side of the arena.
Anthony (dasmause) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Mogwai (Dark Off) is a female gremlin. She wields a copper large dagger and a silver buckler and wears no armor.
Molegrim (Maugrim) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper spear and wears a bronze helm, copper gauntlets, and bronze high boots.
Turquoise Tonic (Hihohe) is a male human. He wields a silver mace and wears an iron cap, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather low boots.

Team Laser Explosion is a 1.18 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 2605.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 2200.00 dwarfbucks for This Bites.

The fighters slam together in the middle of the arena. Literally. Molegrim plants his spear in Sun Tzu's forearm, and then there's a bunch of charges that lead to Molegrim, Knife Toseeu, and Roland Gorchnik all being stunned.

Turquoise Tonic takes full advantage of Rolands stunned state and puts jams his ankle bone backwards. Roland is no longer stunned, but he's in pain and grounded for the remainder of the fight.

Anthony grabs Rolands upper arm with one hand, puts his other behind the humans back and pop goes his shoulder. Roland immediately passes out.

The fighters seem to have paired off. Molegrim and Eyeteeth dance to the south while Anthony and Knife Toseeu move to the northwest. Sun Tzu eyes the small gremlin Mogwai and charges him northeast.

Turquoise Tonic finishes off Roland with a little help from Mogwai before he is chased away. Now Turquoise has to figure out who to double-team.

He heads after Knife Toseeu. Looks like Anthony has this all under control though, and with a punch he demolishes the stranglers left foot and then his right foot. Turquoise arrives and pulverizes a hand, and the strangler passes out.

Down south Molegrim is completely ineffective against Eyeteeth. The moleman cannot get past Eyeteeths shield, and Eyeteeth is having fun stunning and bruising the moleman. Eyeteeth needs to do something quick because two of his teammates are down. He needs to stop playing around and put some real hurt on Molegrim.

Up top Mogwai and Sun Tzu dance and dodge, missing each other or parrying attacks.

Turquoise Tonic smashes Knife Toseeu's skull. Now he and Anthony look around the arena for a new target.

Eyeteeth bites Molegrim and shakes him around violently. The moleman waits for an opening and with four quick thrusts (while being shaken) stabs Eyeteeths neck, head, calf, and hand. Two blows were deflected by armor, but the other two cause immense pain and Eyeteeth passes out. Molegrim gestures toward Sun Tzu, and the tiger and human nod. They advance on Sun Tzu.

No one can lay a hand on Sun Tzu, he's doing a very good job dodging all 3 gladiators.

Anthony thinks this is bullshit and charges the elf. Sun Tzu is sent sprawling and Anthony grabs his tongue. Seriously, he grabs the elf's tongue. Turquoise and Mogwai take advantage and chop deep into his leg and fracture his arm.

Down south Molegrim finally gets his copper spear through Eyeteeths copper helm.

Turquoise gets the final kill a few moments later.

Team Laser Explosion wins with what seemed to be an easy 4-0 victory. A few crucial blows and it was all over from pretty early on.

Kills:
Turquoise Tonic: 3
Molegrim: 1

Combat Log