Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Spoeank posted:

Imagine being EDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1sVPVt1tU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Imagine leaving your phone out on a table at the office and your coworker spots that notification.

I recently got a really confused query from my girlfriend because I only subscribe to a few YouTubers--EDP was the first recommended channel that popped up when she was watching videos on our PS4.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Bad Moon posted:

Puck is a lovely hero

yeah and the saints are a lovely team but i like both

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spoeank posted:

I didn't realize it was behind a paywall for some, I don't know why it isn't for me

The website can tell that you're bourgeois scum thanks bro

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank posted:

Good evening Games subforum

KC Joyner is dumb:

I have watched every Ryan Tannehill throw from the last four seasons and I can tell you that sometimes he is good and sometimes he is not so good.

I look forward to more of the same this year.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

recreational spreadsheet club

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Donkwich posted:

Gronk cannot commit rape because he does not have a proper men's rear

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

:same:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

This video is a goddamn piece of art but I was slightly disappointed in the very end when he stopped for a second and said "I will say this right here right the gently caress now" and I was totally expecting a "gently caress CHIP KELLY" outta nowhere :(

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Mystic Stylez posted:

This video is a goddamn piece of art but I was slightly disappointed in the very end when he stopped for a second and said "I will say this right here right the gently caress now" and I was completely expecting a gently caress CHIP KELLY outta nowhere :(

I thought we were getting a callback to "I fucks with that hentai"

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

OPEN UP THE loving HORIZONS AND poo poo

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mystic Stylez posted:

This video is a goddamn piece of art but I was slightly disappointed in the very end when he stopped for a second and said "I will say this right here right the gently caress now" and I was totally expecting a "gently caress CHIP KELLY" outta nowhere :(

Yeah, that would have been better. :smith:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Evan Mathis dumped all over Chip Kelly and confirmed everything we thought was true.

quote:

“There were many things that Chip had done that showed me he wasn’t building a championship team,” Mathis wrote. “Two of the main issues that concerned me were: 1. A never-evolving, vanilla offense that forced our own defense to play higher than normal play counts. 2. His impatience with certain personality types even when they were blue-chip talents. The Broncos team I was on would have eaten Chip alive. I don’t think he could have handled the plethora of large personalities.”

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Kelly is basically McDaniels 2.0 at this point, right?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
N:

https://twitter.com/SBNationNFL/status/702184669601779712

V:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

yeah he just didn't mention he will play dirtier

e:

quote:

Burfict told Anderson that he tried to pull up before ramming into Brown, but that it was too late. He also added that he thought he received a penalty because of his reputation.

"That play right there, I think if I wasn't number 55, I wouldn't have got flagged," he said.

lmao what an idiot (to nobody's surprise)

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Feb 23, 2016

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
He's absolutely right that he gets calls because of his reputation. What he neglects to mention is he's earned it and then some.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
There isn't a player in the league that wouldn't have been flagged for that hit. C'mon

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What if Vontaze Burfict was white?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

this picture just popped up in my twitter and it's great

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

There isn't a player in the league that wouldn't have been flagged for that hit. C'mon

*almost tears opposing player head in half and ragdolls him like a videogame* it's only because it's me :qq:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NC-17 posted:

he'd be arrested for hate crimes

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

NC-17 posted:

He'd be Bill Romanoswki

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Just noticed up in the page that EDP removed the I love beating my dick video, why can't we ever have nice things in life :suicide:

I hope somebody saved it somehow

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

He'd be Bill Romanoswki

#truefansremember

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Feb 23, 2016

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
romanowski owned and owns gently caress the haters

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Volkerball posted:

romanowski owned and owns gently caress the haters

He's a pretty garbage human

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
irrelevant.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Still a Grammy worthy performance.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

He'd be Bill Romanoswki

Holy poo poo this is such a spot on comparison Im embarrassed it's never entered my mind before

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/702218873823588352

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

NC-17 posted:

Evan Mathis dumped all over Chip Kelly and confirmed everything we thought was true.

He's an autistic control freak that wants robots to drink his science shakes

Xir
Jul 31, 2007

I smell fan fiction...

Sad, but the right move. Old man Colston hasn't looked like himself in two seasons or so.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Are you suggesting that enforcement of the rules in the NFL is consistent? C'mon

Phoneposting so you'll just have to imagine I posted a GIF of the unflagged hit that concussed Eifert 35 times after this sentence.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Not surprising, but still sad. Dude never made the Pro Bowl either.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Silly Burrito posted:

For as good as he was for so long, and how loose the Pro Bowl is about accepting fringe players, this is a :stare: fact.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

Are you suggesting that enforcement of the rules in the NFL is consistent? C'mon

Phoneposting so you'll just have to imagine I posted a GIF of the unflagged hit that concussed Eifert 35 times after this sentence.

No, I'm saying that any player who blatantly tried to decapitate one of the league's premier players within the last 60 seconds of a nationally televised playoff game, especially within 10 yards and directly in the line of sight of the back judge, is gonna get an unsportsmanlike penalty.

But lol, let's speculate about who would get away with knocking someone out in that specific scenario, it's the off season

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
He was a clutch safety valve for a lot of years, but if he had gone to a pro-bowl, it would have been because a lot of dudes got hurt. He had the numbers a few seasons, '07 and '12 specifically, but he wasn't flashy. He just didn't give up on plays and always found a way to ~eventually~ get open.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

sean10mm posted:

For as good as he was for so long, and how loose the Pro Bowl is about accepting fringe players, this is a :stare: fact.

At least he has a ring :unsmith:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Colston rules and I wish him the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

Wait, seriously?

I remember getting him in fantasy (LOL MODS?!) way back when he was a "te" and he just dominated. Great career for him.

• Locked thread