Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

You can get some sweet drifto cars in SS to stick in your room starting some time soon

Cross-promotion stuff already? Actually I wasn't sure they were going to do any at all since the mobage never has directly as far as I'm aware, just 'if you log into Granblue Fantasy/Knights of Glory/Shingeki no Bahamut a lot you get a small amount of free items, and vice versa'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Currently ranked around 60,000. I'll probably put in some extra time tonight to make sure I don't fall too far. How much longer is the event? One more day?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Sonata Mused posted:

Currently ranked around 60,000. I'll probably put in some extra time tonight to make sure I don't fall too far. How much longer is the event? One more day?

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20160225T205959&p0=248&msg=Orgel+no+Kobako&font=hand

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Skwee posted:

You can get some sweet drifto cars in SS to stick in your room starting some time soon

not even porsche san can match bomba's speed

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

Excellent, sounds like we're gonna have Running in the 90s or Disco Fire added soon.

I think my SS weakness is just like single-double-single-double tap chains because I inevitably lose my rhythm somehow during my tapping. :/

dang i should have posted this here instead

Futaba Anzu posted:

goo morning anichat thread, wake up to eurobeat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LY6Bzrdkk

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Meh, car doesn't even do anything, weak. Just found out Frederica goes all :xd: hugging stuffed animals though, which almost makes up for it.

Oh, hello Koume, welcome to my present box, join my queue of idols that I need to make space for in my collection.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
I'm swimming in gems right now, so I upgraded my roster to around 150.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Polsy posted:

Meh, car doesn't even do anything, weak. Just found out Frederica goes all :xd: hugging stuffed animals though, which almost makes up for it.

Oh, hello Koume, welcome to my present box, join my queue of idols that I need to make space for in my collection.

They gave Mio a Civic, so that's pretty great in my book.

Cinderella girls seems to have gotten a CR-Z though, so that's lame. Also, Uzuki's seems to be a weird two-door lancer or something, and I think it's funny she's the odd man out.

I think Koume has the longest interval for a healing idol I've seen yet. Like, 16s. I know she talks slow, but like, c'mon.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Don't miss seeing the cars in action, briefly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdavGktHZM

(love the 30-second Namco promo videos where literally half the video is a promo for the youtube channel)

Sonata Mused posted:

I'm swimming in gems right now, so I upgraded my roster to around 150.

I can't bring myself to do that until I have least two SSRs

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I ended up having to do it sooner because I had so many idols I hadn't idolized yet. Still gotta grind out the bond on a bunch of no-voice Rs. Probably only going to keep the ones with healer skills, and even then, just the ones who are highest in some stat.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I already started eating the Rs. I have enough SRs that they're not really useful except for carvans anyway. Plus, I getting rid of the silent/uninteresting ones means more space for important things, like a million Anyas. Or those like 3 Ns I don't wanna get rid of. (Also less time shuffling between the home page and the level up page because you can only hold 7 extra idols at a time. kill me

At least token events are alright for say, getting rid of those normals from the beginning of the game you never bothered with because why the hell would you. If you stick them with a decent enough rare you should have enough ~*~points~*~ to s-rank a pro song, at the least.

Incidentally, is it just me, or is the gatcha refusing to actually display anything a lot more frequently now? I mean, it's just the local, so it hardly matters, but still.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got an SR from the Friendship Gacha!

And an R!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Say hello to, um, whoever she is.

I like the background.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I like the background.

ah yes a rare pepe idol in the wild

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I found the ultimate producersan. Too bad I did bird rip everything to befriend him, because ss doesn't let you search by name :(

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
From a couple weeks ago, but you just reminded me of it, heh

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Incidentally, her voice comes up a lot during the title thing where they go AIDORUMASUTAH.

I dunno why, she's not even in my team anymore.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

https://a.pomf.cat/olixzx.webm

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

why did kwsm face become meme tbh i dont understand these japanese memes

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

why did kwsm face become meme tbh i dont understand these japanese memes

https://a.pomf.cat/xeajgu.webm

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Your face is a meme.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Your face is a meme.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
分かるわ

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Zenostein posted:

Incidentally, is it just me, or is the gatcha refusing to actually display anything a lot more frequently now? I mean, it's just the local, so it hardly matters, but still.

if you have the check box checked on the local gacha it skips the audition scene and goes straight to the grid that shows you what you got. Uncheck it if you want the scene to show up for your normals

also this friend talk reminds me i think i dont have any friends since i keep forgetting to add them and i dont even know what anything says on the choose producer partner screen, so I just pick the top person on the list and play songs.

I also need to idolize a bunch of people but have just been using best team for whatever song I've been playing because the idol management in SS isn't very good

Skwee fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Feb 24, 2016

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
yeah i should really start idolising other girls, i forgot that it gives you gems. Maybe I would have had a 10 pull by now.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

You should go back to the panda sig, imo, or change it to something else entirely. This seems like cheating.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Oh right there's also the scenes you unlock by fan count or whatever aren't there

AAAAHHH, I almost finally got FC on Trancing Pulse (pro).. 1 nice and 1 miss in the back and forth slide part at the end.

Skwee fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Feb 24, 2016

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

You should go back to the panda sig, imo, or change it to something else entirely. This seems like cheating.

say what

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Your sig used to quote your old name. You have altered it.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wow s3 looking good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxCb5XSQVb4

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I cracked up at the Yayoi/Kirari sync

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Skwee posted:

if you have the check box checked on the local gacha it skips the audition scene and goes straight to the grid that shows you what you got. Uncheck it if you want the scene to show up for your normals

also this friend talk reminds me i think i dont have any friends since i keep forgetting to add them and i dont even know what anything says on the choose producer partner screen, so I just pick the top person on the list and play songs.

I also need to idolize a bunch of people but have just been using best team for whatever song I've been playing because the idol management in SS isn't very good

Nah, I meant the box where it tells you what terrible crap you got. It's just a big ol' empty rectangle like 2/3 of the time.

For the choose a buddy screen, under the names the text cycles between something useless and something with a percentage. Generally, you want a bigger percentage that matches your team type. Except for the 'all attribute' and life + types, they're technically for a sub-type (visual, vocal, dance), but that doesn't make a particularly big difference, so you can more or less pick whatever.

Also I'm very glad that SS lets you see if the idol you're replacing a team member with is better, but I do wish it'd include an overall score, not just the vo/da/vi scores individually.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

Nah, I meant the box where it tells you what terrible crap you got. It's just a big ol' empty rectangle like 2/3 of the time.

For the choose a buddy screen, under the names the text cycles between something useless and something with a percentage. Generally, you want a bigger percentage that matches your team type. Except for the 'all attribute' and life + types, they're technically for a sub-type (visual, vocal, dance), but that doesn't make a particularly big difference, so you can more or less pick whatever.

Also I'm very glad that SS lets you see if the idol you're replacing a team member with is better, but I do wish it'd include an overall score, not just the vo/da/vi scores individually.

It takes a bit to load for me after pulling on the Gacha. Does it not show up after you wait like 1 or 2 seconds?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I like the background.

Too bad the cat latte art she's trying to tell you about is covered up by the news box

Incidentally, her voice comes up a lot during the title thing where they go AIDORUMASUTAH.

I dunno why, she's not even in my team anymore.

I think it's just random, it probably doesn't even know who your team is at that point.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

Too bad the cat latte art she's trying to tell you about is covered up by the news box

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polsy posted:

I think it's just random, it probably doesn't even know who your team is at that point.

But it's her like 50% of the time, I'm pretty sure.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

But it's her like 50% of the time, I'm pretty sure.

Well, I still want to say coincidence, but I haven't really thought about what logic it might be using. I can't put a name to half the title screen voices there just by ear anyway.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Shouko's is very noticeable. I can't place the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Shouko's is very noticeable. I can't place the rest.

that could be why you think she she shows up so often, since you recognize it you notice, but the rest you just forget about