Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Forums Terrorist posted:

hey guys i'm not racist *posts me love you long time when other poster reveals they have an immigrant wife*

I choose to believe that he thought I might find it funny and wasn't trying to be hateful, and that he feels at least a little bad about saying such a thing. He seems like a decent person in many ways even if we disagree. I was hurt by his comment though and I wish we lived in a country where people didn't feel the need to say things like that.

The thing is, it just isn't ok to openly hate minorities anymore. Whites will be a minority in the US in the lifetime of every poster here, President Trump or President Clinton or President anybody. It's a demographic change that none of us can stop. I don't think it's a bad thing; I'm not "looking forward to it," either. It's just a thing. It's morally neutral. I understand that it may be a source of anxiety to some people, but I would like to urge them not to worry. It's not a bad thing. We're all Americans :).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What do you guys all do to deal with the embedded tweets loading last and pushing the thread back like 8 posts every single time, bc it's driving me nuts

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
It beggars belief that Glenn loving Beck can accuse someone else of fomenting hatred when he supports Ted Cruz. What in the actual gently caress is wrong with that man's brain?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Lord Preibus casts a look back over his shoulder as he gallops away with his thralls. He sees Trump thrashing about with his sword atop Narrative, slicing heads here, arms there. Sir Christie is madly stabbing a knife into the back of a Rubio man-at-arms, roaring as he does so. Trump's knights and lancers slash through the Establishment ranks, where they crumple like wheat before the scythe.

The Donald reigns up, drawing his sword from the body of a reporter. He gazes over the battlefield.

"That's huge, so strong," he says.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
If you add together Rubio and Cruz's votes tonight, it's slightly more than Trump's. Wrap it up, Trumpailures.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Epic High Five posted:

What do you guys all do to deal with the embedded tweets loading last and pushing the thread back like 8 posts every single time, bc it's driving me nuts

:yayclod: Embrace it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zoran posted:

:yayclod: Embrace it

I can't dehumanize myself and face EVERYTHING

Wyld Thang
Feb 23, 2016
Took us an hour and a half to finally get in to caucus in the North.

How battleborn Nevadans Make America Great Again:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

https://twitter.com/baseballcrank/status/702344588338569216

ah i suck

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

The Saurus posted:

As a legal immigrant who came to the US via a spouse visa, I'm curious why that's a dealbreaker for you with Trump?

It's pretty clear that Trump has no problem with legal immigration, and most fellow legal immigrants I know get annoyed at illegals for line cutting and contributing to the years of checks and forms we have to go through.

The Saurus posted:

As an immigrant, voting for another 8 years of neoliberalism because you have some spurious notion that it will feel "unwelcoming" for us under Trump seems like a really dumb idea.

Pretty sure immigrants would rather there were more and higher-paying jobs available for them than feels poo poo. Anti-immigrant sentiment derives from poverty, if we bring our jobs back from CHYNA then native and immigrant can prosper together

My favourite Trump supporters are the self-righteous spouse-visa ones. :allears:

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 24, 2016

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

IF YOU WANNA BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!!!!

Little Marco Rubio just ain't up to the task.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO YOUR COUNTRY NEVADA. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
CNN:

LATINO VOTE

Trump - 44%
Rubio (Latino) - 29%
Cruz (Latino) - 18%

GET READY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP AMERICA!!!!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

IF YOU WANNA BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!!!!

Little Marco Rubio just ain't up to the task.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO YOUR COUNTRY NEVADA. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Way to win Hispanics over loving rubio lololol

Glenn Beck put on suicide watch

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

i feel like if they can make it reset after some things load they could make it reset after the tweets load, and images and stuff

but i dont know poo poo

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
CNN says 44% of the Latino vote went to trump. Is this good for bitcoin?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
trump won the latino vote

welp

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Pick posted:

welp

He almost beat Cruz/Rubio combined for the latino vote

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump won the GOP-affiliated Latino vote, which was something like 8% or less of the overall vote. His voters were still 86%+ white

That said, Rubio and Cruz should look at that and just loving kill themselves. GOOD THING THEY DID NOTHING BUT KNIFE EACH OTHER

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Trump won the GOP-affiliated Latino vote, which was something like 8% or less of the overall vote. His voters were still 86%+ white

That said, Rubio and Cruz should look at that and just loving kill themselves. GOOD THING THEY DID NOTHING BUT KNIFE EACH OTHER

right but god drat

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Pick posted:

welp

White Latino, doesn't count

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Im getting word that latino poll was of 135 people :(

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Betting market report, Armageddon Edition

Trump has shattered his previous record, which was pre-Iowa. He's leading Rubio by twice as much as he was then, sitting at 62%. All is lost.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
The Donald pulls his sword out of the skull of a Cruz soldier, spraying bone and blood. He looks across the battlefield, finally meeting eyes with Rubio. The younger man wheels his pony around and gallops away. Christie reigns up beside him, gnawing on a turkey leg.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
Trump is going to save America from itself. Once you all get over the painful cognitive dissonance you're experiencing, you'll realize this is the best possible thing that could happen for the country. In 4 years when real wages have been rising for the last three and nobody is in concentration camps you'll feel a lot better.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/BrettLoGiurato/status/702334679937114112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Hispanics 4 Trump

They love him!!! He employs thousands of them!!!

Trump will win with Hispanics

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
I will be the greatest President that God ever created.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

Hispanics 4 Trump

They love him!!! He employs thousands of them!!!

Trump will win with Hispanics

Absolutely. Tons of Trump shirt wearing Latinos in line today. We love immigrants too but want them to be here legally!

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
LOL

Van Jones - "Ted Cruz reminds me of Richard Nixon without the dazzling good looks and the warm personal charm"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Donald Trump posted:

I will be the greatest President that God ever created.

God Bless This Man

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-just-crashed-glenn-becks-party-1760943760

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Wait why am I watching CNN? Is Steve Hayes on FOX now? What about Krauthammer? I wanna bathe in their tears.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Despera posted:

Im getting word that latino poll was of 135 people :(

Lol

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
The GOP, the party of Lincoln, keepers of the proud American conservative tradition, a serious political party that should be taken seriously, is going to nominate the Clown Man from the teevee to represent their party. lol.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Trump has won Nevada.

2-1-1-1.

Carson likely to drop out tomorrow.

Kasich all but forgotten.

And there was three.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Brannock posted:

Carson likely to drop out tomorrow.

Books dont sell themselves

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
Don't worry, Trump has a ceiling. We're sure it's below 100!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Trump rides at a canter across the battlefield. Corpses are everywhere, plumes of smoke rise to the sky. Trump sways gently atop Narrative toward Super Tuesday as his army forms up behind him. "We will make America great again," he says as he scatters gold coins to the peasants lining the road. The heads of Jeb and Gilmore sway on his saddle, attracting clouds of flies.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

misdirectomy posted:

The GOP, the party of Lincoln, keepers of the proud American conservative tradition, a serious political party that should be taken seriously, is going to nominate the Clown Man from the teevee to represent their party. lol.

I'm 19 years old and only knows Trump from some lovely reality show that aired long after Trump was Trump!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

I used to play darts with a guy who, if there were more than two people playing the game, would count any game where he didn't come in last as a win, on the basis that "at least I didn't lose." I can only assume he was cloned and then provided to each of the non-Trump candidates to work on their campaigns.

At least Trump tried to shift the fabric of reality entirely by saying he actually came in first in Iowa, if you take into account the dirty tricks of his opponents. That's impressive, if slightly delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

PT6A posted:

I used to play darts with a guy who, if there were more than two people playing the game, would count any game where he didn't come in last as a win, on the basis that "at least I didn't lose." I can only assume he was cloned and then provided to each of the non-Trump candidates to work on their campaigns.

At least Trump tried to shift the fabric of reality entirely by saying he actually came in first in Iowa, if you take into account the dirty tricks of his opponents. That's impressive, if slightly delusional.

At this point anyone who isn't at least a little bit impressed by Trump simply isn't paying attention.

• Locked thread