Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

cash crab posted:

I think it's like Death Note. But gay.

...........I thought Death Note was a gay anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

twistedmentat posted:

Oh, it was posted in a FB group in a thread about things that ruin your favorite childhood things.

That was basically my reaction upon viewing.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Go to an anime con with 10k people in attendance?

Good advice. There's always "renfairs".

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

ServoMST3K posted:

Hey everyone, I went to Anime Boston last year with my friends and I was fairly nervous beforehand since I hardly ever attend conventions and I don't usually associate with anime fans. It was actually surprisingly vanilla in terms of weirdness/awkwardness and I remember feeling a bit disappointed after the third day was over. I'm probably going again this year, but I want to know how to get more from the experience. Should I wear a One Piece beanie or something to attract more colorful characters? I myself am hideously awkward in behavior at times so I know I can fit in but I look as average as can be most of the time.

Teleport to the year 2004 where you can meet high school me trying his darndest to win the affection of a classmate who was super into anime, going so far as to dress up as someone from Battle Royale to complement her costume and ultimately getting rejected because she just wasn't interested.

And then kill me.

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
If it makes you feel any better I had maybe two friends during the two years I lived at college and one of the clubs I belonged to was the anime club, which had some real assholes for members. I ended up going cause my roommate joined. I don't think I strive to have "a good time" or ever will at this rate.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That is a weak ren fair.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

ServoMST3K posted:

If it makes you feel any better I had maybe two friends during the two years I lived at college and one of the clubs I belonged to was the anime club, which had some real assholes for members. I ended up going cause my roommate joined. I don't think I strive to have "a good time" or ever will at this rate.

Oh god, anime/"nerd" clubs are some of the worst places on the planet (almost three years of experience here). The anime club at my college promotes itself as also being somewhere to "learn and talk about Japanese culture" but you know all these goobers talk about is anime and their favorite YouTubers.

On the other hand, nerd clubs helped to produce this masterpiece.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Last time I recall anime clubs being discussed here we learned that they were often used for orgies. That was a fun discussion

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Tetracube posted:

Last time I recall anime clubs being discussed here we learned that they were often used for orgies. That was a fun discussion

I've met a depressingly high number of people who were literally incapable of getting a date or finding anyone they could gently caress outside of anime or furry conventions. Because so many similar people would just get together and non-stop gently caress in the convention hotel rooms. There are people who's entire romantic lives just consist of gross hotel bedrooms.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nuebot posted:

I've met a depressingly high number of people who were literally incapable of getting a date or finding anyone they could gently caress outside of anime or furry conventions. Because so many similar people would just get together and non-stop gently caress in the convention hotel rooms. There are people who's entire romantic lives just consist of gross hotel bedrooms.

Could be worse.

I'm looking at you, doll fuckers.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

ToyotaThong posted:

Khajit has wares if you have coin.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

LingcodKilla posted:

Could be worse.

I'm looking at you, doll fuckers.

I'm willing to bet there's at least one guy out there who's entire love life consists of second hand dolls from doll convention orgies.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

PeaceDiner posted:

Oh god, anime/"nerd" clubs are some of the worst places on the planet (almost three years of experience here). The anime club at my college promotes itself as also being somewhere to "learn and talk about Japanese culture" but you know all these goobers talk about is anime and their favorite YouTubers.

On the other hand, nerd clubs helped to produce this masterpiece.

This is so perfect. There's at least one of this guy at any nerd gathering, always telling some form of the same story. They always think the punchline is going to cause people to fall over laughing and it's always some form of "I called them gay and left".

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Or using a Bedazzler at night or while drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfgXG0Cj_c8

"Kerjert has stuff if you gots the money."

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Was looking at a video of an Aston Martin with a V8 engine and glanced over the comments and noticed this one.

Figured it was a bit odd so took a look at his profile and its just endless amounts of videos with feet on pedals.

Turns out there are lots of websites dedicated to videos of people pushing pedals in cars, and of course its a fetish which people pay good money for. I wonder if it can get as specific as some other fetishes out there, like some people can only get off on it if its a woman wearing black leather high heels with a manual transmission and a standing gas pedal, but if its exactly the same but with a hanging pedal said person just can't get it up.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ludicro posted:

I wonder if it can get as specific as some other fetishes out there

The answer to this is always "yeop."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I've heard of the fetish where a car gets stuck in the mud or it stalls or something, and the person pumps on the gas to try and get it going again. I guess that's kind of like the bondage version?

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

Well, the time seems to have come to repost this classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

We're getting into some good avatar territory.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ludicro posted:

Was looking at a video of an Aston Martin with a V8 engine and glanced over the comments and noticed this one.

Figured it was a bit odd so took a look at his profile and its just endless amounts of videos with feet on pedals.

Turns out there are lots of websites dedicated to videos of people pushing pedals in cars, and of course its a fetish which people pay good money for. I wonder if it can get as specific as some other fetishes out there, like some people can only get off on it if its a woman wearing black leather high heels with a manual transmission and a standing gas pedal, but if its exactly the same but with a hanging pedal said person just can't get it up.

This a really good Aug find. Someone find a non gross fetish better.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Scathach posted:

That is a weak ren fair.

I truly hope that this is two people.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BrigadierSensible posted:

If I had to guess I'd say that the back end is probably on wheels or something, and that the effect is ruined whenever he's moving around.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Wanamingo posted:

If I had to guess I'd say that the back end is probably on wheels or something, and that the effect is ruined whenever he's moving around.

God forbid someone's centaur costume was inaccurate at the ren faire. Bet it looks nothing like a real centaur did.

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

One set of legs away from a human centaurpede.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

twistedmentat posted:

Big anime cons are diverse enough to have enough normal people that the you're going to see less AUG. Though it does tend to stand out though

Lazerbot?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Laserjet 4P posted:

Khajit has wares if you have coin.

I think Khajit has some kind of cranial encephalopathy.

If you have coin.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

That high-pitched keening noise you hear in the jetstream is me, thanks.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Ludicro posted:

Why are these fetishes so god drat specific?

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Jam With Seeds posted:

One set of legs away from a human centaurpede.

And my Halloween costume is planned

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

That is a weak ren fair.

I perfectly photoshopped one of my coworker's faces on this guy, and sent it around the office.

Lunch was awkward that day until he found out.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

I think Khajit has some kind of cranial encephalopathy.

If you have coin.

Waaaayyy too much skooma. Skoomacephalitis.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Sorry Mario if this
looks gay to
the viewers

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

This actually bothers me. Their cold lifeless eyes staring into each others the entire time skeeves me out.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

This actually bothers me. Their cold lifeless eyes staring into each others the entire time skeeves me out.

Hits too close to home?

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
INFRARED II Glamour Models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz64Nrv401g

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaLPFm1xFE0
This is an official award.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

twistedmentat posted:

Big anime cons are diverse enough to have enough normal people that the you're going to see less AUG. Though it does tend to stand out though

Man, that A-Ha video is a lot different from what I remember...

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
(Un?) fortunately not the sexual kind but still awkward as poo poo... Ok I don't entirely believe the fat guy is not into the sexual aspect.

It's only the first segment but the rest are also AUG obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5pG7tq780Q

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Feb 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

ToyotaThong posted:

that poor top is truly putting in a herculean effort

• Locked thread