Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Vax posted:

I read multiple times now on this very thread that pet doom is tedious to play and one should go for Racoon instead because he is 10x more fun and interactive.

yea i was lying.

you should play racon. hes definitely the pet class for you. he even got a new costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

PureRok posted:

I want to get Colossus after watching the Dead Pool movie. I want to get destroyed just like he does. :allears:
Bad news: You won't.

Good news: every enemy is Angel Dust.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Vax posted:

I read multiple times now on this very thread that pet doom is tedious to play and one should go for Racoon instead because he is 10x more fun and interactive.

I suspect that what you read is that pet Racon is bad and you should play non-pet Racon.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
a pal of mine is taking a break and essentially dumped this (and many other goodies) in my lap, do I win

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i giv u hod for it

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

nice try, he gave me one of those too, I can finally enact Doom hand puppet parties

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Vax posted:

this thread eats gas station food on purpose

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Mover posted:

Everyone! Always remember....by working together, we can accomplish anything! This is what it means to be Groot Force

This some Shoppery?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

yea i was lying.

you should play racon. hes definitely the pet class for you. he even got a new costume.

gently caress you. Now I want to play Doom.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Prove you're hardcore, play summoner Colossus

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
It's been a while, if I do the bogo and buy a hero do I get a random hero or is it a random hero/costume?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

You get a Hero for a hero purchase, costume for a costume purchase.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/263899/wts-perfect-100-all-stats-swgn-no-new-bidders/p1

This was mildly entertaining. Just thinking about valueing 1000+gv I mean how many trade windows do you need and how to mitigate a scam.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
So is Black Cat actually fun? I was hoping she'd be a trapsin but watching a gameplay preview of her she looked far from it. Is Magik an actual summoner or is Doom still the best bet for that? Those were the only two I was really interested in that I don't have and from what I can tell neither of them are what they were advertised to be way way back.

Though I haven't really payed attention to this game since Vision I think? Honestly even before then, I think I just logged in one day used my splinters on a random box and got him so I'm behind the curve as to who's too cool for school.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Leper Residue posted:

Is Magik an actual summoner or is Doom still the best bet for that?

Sort of, she gears for summoning but still has to hit them things with a sword as a supplement. Doom is your best bet yes.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

As long as my spec of max Chain Lash/Hellfire/Wheelie/Ride doesn't get hosed up.

They also need to give Burn The Treads a wicked flamethrower effect behind it while you're holding it down.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I lucked out yesterday and got both a SWGN and Mole Man's Staff in the same CMM.

Going to try a summoner out, how's ya boy Bobby D.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

a pal of mine is taking a break and essentially dumped this (and many other goodies) in my lap, do I win

you win...

me brutally executing you in front of a blood thirsty crowd!!

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Regarding the Gobbo sale. Is there actual gameplay footage of him somewhere? That would help tremendously on wether to spent my money on Marble Hobos 2019.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Vax posted:

Regarding the Gobbo sale. Is there actual gameplay footage of him somewhere?

You mean the new hero that will hit tcc in the next 12 hours?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Leper Residue posted:

So is Black Cat actually fun?

No. But she's much more fun than when she was released, and with a couple of small adjustments might be really fun.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Jusupov posted:

You mean the new hero that will hit tcc in the next 12 hours?

I see. Someone better stream some Gobbo gameplay then. Paging Prof. Dr. Yellowman!

fakedit: Maybe someone not on a potato where you actually see more than 3 pixels per frame?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I can't decide whats the weirdest part of stormin norman osborne. Is it the 6 basics? The 4 mutually exclusive sigs? The summon tree?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Oh the oforums will eat him up then, they love all three of those horrible things.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Don't forget to mention that he throws flaming skulls too which is NOT CANON GRRRRRR DAY IS RUINED.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I own several comic books and they only show a half naked duck so nothing except duckman is canon

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Goat Rider chains spec is the real deal. ANAD.

Really glad I maxed his ult recently.

Don't you gently caress with my emotions. GR was one of my first mains in this game. I miss beating people to death with flaming chains.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's kinda funny to me that this patch feels like it should have the hype that the previous patch had.

While it was a good patch to kick off 2016, this is basically "2016 Part 2" in that it's a massive patch that is going to have a lot of changes. It's also one of those patches that I truly do recommend if you didn't really log in for the 2016 patch. Now is when you are getting content and some new things to try that are shaping up nicely.

- Green Gobbo - Gonna be a very, very good release. Surfer fans should be thrilled here. Surprised at this one. Gonna be max ult worthy!

- Ghost Rider QoL - I know they said its minor but there are some really positive changes coming. Very satisfied, big time. If you weren't a big fan of him before, you're gonna really need to give him a spin again on release.

- Emma Frost QoL - Emma fans are gonna need to come out and get this one right. I'm sure they will because they're rabid and crazy for the most part. Maybe they can actually move her dash to be available at lvl 1!

- Archangel Team Up - Archangel fans rejoice. Good looking stuff.

- Cosmic Hightown - YES! New items coming and another endgame spot. Hopefully it can have some longevity.

- Danger Room Items and Fixes - can't go wrong here. Good to hear it's still being a focus.

- Last, but not least...Omega Changes. Forget what you know. And lol at people still doing ttks. We are getting what seems like 10,000 omegas to use now and a new tree. And tons of price changes on nodes. Basically you are scrub lord now if you have 7,500 only. Log in and farm when new patch drops.

I'm feeling good about this one, but let's see what happens when TC hits. Shaping up well!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I'm feeling good about this one, but let's see what happens when TC hits. Shaping up well!

It's already past 6 am at gazland, can't you put tc up already?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

1666 characters

tl;dr get hyped!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Are you fully erect, lads? Fleshy obelisks thrusting upward, yearning toward the sky?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I assume that gobbo face was the old model lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why the gently caress is his costume LAVENDER???? AGGHH!! *flips computer desk*

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Soothing Vapors posted:

Are you fully erect, lads? Fleshy obelisks thrusting upward, yearning toward the sky?

Mods please rename to Sonic Toad

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

If Red surtur place is being used for whatever contest you guys got going ... i assume it's easy to do now? I guess i should try to do it sometime since i need to commendations for the ilvl 69 upgrades :(

Also, cosmic midtown ... good place to grind omegles during the weekend with the xp boost? If they remember to turn it on... (don't really want to grind terminals)

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

dont google Sonic Toad

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Not 90s style blue and purple suit with triangular wings, not interested.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Kelp Plankton posted:

dont google Sonic Toad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Show me the panel where he summons an army of toads and tells them to hop at Spider-Man.

Seriously, I gotta see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Those toads own. Please respect. Full toad build for the win BABAY!!!

• Locked thread