Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yo dawgs there's a muh-fuckin mod challenge goin down in the pig thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
SUP COCKSUCKERS

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mike-o posted:

lmbo what loving retard makes this poo poo

the ironic thing is i know one guy who has one leg who is one of the most awesome guys i've ever met and would laugh in your face if you brought up his leg as a negative

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
post the rest of the series

vains
May 26, 2004

i need to get good and outraged about sjw stuff

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mike-o posted:

lmbo what loving retard makes this poo poo

The worst kind of people.

Like, you're in college, right? And you decide that you don't care about your degree being useful, you just want to do something you enjoy for four years and also never sober up. So you get a history or psychology or English degree. Or you don't even care about doing something you enjoy and don't really want to ever go to class or sober up. So you go for poli-sci or communication. The flip side is being a miserable bastard who hates fun and considers comparing who has the worst life to be socialization but at least looking forward to job security and a decent paycheck as an engineering major.

But then you have these people who will never have job security or a decent paycheck, or any sort of meaningful contribution to society, but who also hate anyone who enjoys themselves. So they are humorless scolds who try to make up for the certain knowledge of their own ineffectualness by killing everyone's buzz.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Please tell me there is one for saying "Thats gay"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

post the rest of the series

couldn't find images but here's the words

quote:

Man Up (pink) — Saying "Man Up" reinforces masculine stereotypes that are unhealthy for everyone

No Homo (purple) — Saying "No Homo" devalues love and sexual identities

Retarded (blue) — Saying "Retarded" suggests disability and stupidity are interchangeable

Ghetto (red) — Saying "That's so Ghetto" misrepresents the experiences of others and negatively stereotypes minority groups

Crazy (green) — Saying "You're Crazy" minimizes human emotion and those affected by mental illness

Rape (orange) — Saying "Rape" out of context ignores the reality of sexual assault

man up or i'm gonna rape your retarded ghetto crazy rear end. no homo.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

man up or i'm gonna rape your retarded ghetto crazy rear end. no homo.

new thread title

RAPE. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPE.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Hey girl.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:nws:

the only good use for this thing

https://vid.me/e/5CYf

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ded posted:

:nws:

the only good use for this thing

https://vid.me/e/5CYf

I was hoping this was going to be some half-naked chick running around with the flamethrower from the last page.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Dead Reckoning posted:

I was hoping this was going to be some half-naked chick running around with the flamethrower from the last page.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Dead Reckoning posted:

Hot :fap:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yes or no

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Sure, except on International Women's Day.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Are you asking me if I'd pay for Photoshop?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
would definitely let her hold me in her big strong arms after I had a bad day

little spoon here

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

fake as gently caress. you dont do that much testosterone and keep that soft of a face

vains
May 26, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

fake as gently caress. you dont do that much testosterone and keep that soft of a face

what is a good site to look at pics of female body builders

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

vains
May 26, 2004

also, post it in the fitness forum so goons can argue whether she is natty or not

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

what is a good site to look at pics of female body builders

heres a good start you lazy bitch

vains
May 26, 2004

you missed a really good opportunity to link lmgtfy.com

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I wonder if she skips leg day or not.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

also, post it in the fitness forum so goons can argue whether she is natty or not

Jesus Christ, I want to blow my loving brains out every time somebody starts that poo poo. Yeah bro, Arnold was totally natural. Coleman too.

Probably doesn't help that the only people who would actually be able to tell aren't in a position to point fingers given the hypocrisy, plus it's a quick way to get categorized somewhere between crack addicts and pedophiles, maybe squeaking out just ahead of people that chew with their mouth open.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Arnold openly admits that he used steroids. Is YLLS really that dumb?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Professional sports should allow athletes to use any performance enhancers, up to and including bionic implants.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Dragon posted:

Professional sports should allow athletes to use any performance enhancers, up to and including bionic implants.

I would watch Mech-Rugby so fuckin hard

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Mad Dragon posted:

[youtube from DX:HR doing a chaos dunk]

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

I would watch Mech-Rugby so fuckin hard

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Mad Dragon posted:

Only difference between that and now is it'd remove the whole arms race between people developing more and more esoteric poo poo to use as PEDs and organizations like WADA who treat the poo poo like a cross between a witch hunt and the tenth crusade.

There are only two reasons people are under the illusion that you could have modern sports, especially high impact or combat varieties, like the NFL or MMA. A combination of the meager couple dozen people on the planet who are going to be legitimately extreme genetic outliers and have the recuperative capacity to maintain those kinds of performance levels, and all the rest who are still light years ahead of the average shmuck but have to get outside help to maintain the soul-crushing and unbelievably destructive pace of training and performing. As long as we're still uplifting people from obscurity and relative poverty to fame and fortune, training them to pin their hopes and dreams on an almost random chance, who honestly wouldn't do anything and everything in their power to not only stack the deck in their favor but hold on for dear life to that winning card?

bij
Feb 24, 2007

You'd never have to get up to open a jar

http://i.imgur.com/1bYN9wD.webm

vains
May 26, 2004

stupid sexy flanders
https://www.facebook.com/BFS.World/videos/1131901393496509/

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

That chick that was on the cover of the first non-nudies playboy is my poo poo.

She just sounds a little...headachey. But she has one blue and one hazelnut-brown eye, poo poo's intriguing.

When she was on Colbert, she was wearing a not-very-securing outfit and Colbert at some point just ended up messing with her, offering her tape and all and it kinda saved the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-JM9xNJds

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

She's got a Denise Richards kind of thing going on.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

But with more lips

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

But with more lips

Inbreeding, like cats.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Been watching season 3 of The Americans. This lucky motherfucker gets to touch her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

She looks like the Starship Troopers girlfriend.

• Locked thread