Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Also that's kcolor running the tmc twitter, dunno why he doesn't use his own personal twitter account to get in those slapfights.

You really expect the greater EVE community to be objective enough to see past the person managing the TMDC Twitter account is none other than the man himself?

Good luck with that. Seriously. All the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he's doing it because saying poo poo on that twitter is way more far reaching and also more likely to incite the retarded ape masses than his own, that or he forgot what he was logged in as

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Xolve posted:

There's gotta be at least one FC in NC. better than Boat- and if there isn't, why are they still allowed to exist?

Their alliance leader is illiterate as is lady scarlet.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Thinking of dual training my jita trade alt into a trasher so I can gank people. Will my sec status stop me from being able to pod warp In high sec?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

more likely to incite the retarded ape masses than his own

Wow rude what did SMA ever do to you?

grymwulf
Nov 29, 2013

What? Was it something I said?

Pookum posted:

Thinking of dual training my jita trade alt into a trasher so I can gank people. Will my sec status stop me from being able to pod warp In high sec?

No, but your sec status will prevent you from docking or undocking from Jita 4-4 without careful instant bookmarks. Granted, you can remotely manage buy/sell orders --- but with the UI the way it is, do you want to really deal with that?

If your Jita alt is already trained up, just start another character on the same account and do either the t2 catalyst train directly or thrasher -> t2 catalyst -> talos

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Wow rude what did SMA ever do to you?

everyone that posts on r/eve is in sma???

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Xolve posted:

You really expect the greater EVE community to be objective enough to see past the person managing the TMDC Twitter account is none other than the man himself?

Good luck with that. Seriously. All the best.

The problem is if you're using a twitter account that's the mouthpiece of the website, it represents the website and their respective opinions, and since Mittens owns the website they're going to do what most people are going to do and draw the logical conclusion, even if he's not writing the poo poo himself.

It's not even like there is a disclaimer on the account that says "hey this is just some sperg posting poo poo and doesn't represent our opinion", so the burden isn't on the public to try and unfuck whats happening.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Wow, this was a bit more information for newbies than I expected.

It looks like the newbie guide on the forums is really the most up to date thing?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's doing it because saying poo poo on that twitter is way more far reaching and also more likely to incite the retarded ape masses than his own, that or he forgot what he was logged in as

I don't think anyone outside of the Imperium even knows who Kcolorr is, or even give a poo poo what he thinks/says/does.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

I don't think anyone outside of the Imperium even knows who Kcolorr is, or even give a poo poo what he thinks/says/does.

ty for agreeing with what i said

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

GreenBuckanneer posted:

It looks like the newbie guide on the forums is really the most up to date thing?

This game has possibly the steepest learning curve you can find. I spent at least the first month with my face buried in the wiki, even when I wasn't playing, just to get a hang of everything going on.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Save yourself a lot of trouble and sit on voice comms with people while you're learning and starting so they can answer questions as they come up. Just much easier that way.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kimsemus posted:

https://twitter.com/themittanicom/status/702694267404361728

Just when you think TMC can't get more retarded

TMC gets more retarded.

gently caress anyone who does it. If it's not OK to use Down's or Tourettes as an insult, it's not OK to use autism either.

gently caress you too, Mittens, for being a human turd in general. :frogout:

ullerrm posted:

* rockets on corax - double web allows you to use rage rockets for ridank dps while having good range control

What a waste of a perfectly good dessie. Corax is in its element when it's pissing kinetic missiles all over some poor bastard from 50km away and playing keepaway at that same distance. Take a bunch of shield-tanked Coraxes, hook them up with similarly fit Storks and you've got yourself a teleporting missile platform doctrine.

swag

DiggityDoink posted:

This game has possibly the steepest learning curve you can find. I spent at least the first month with my face buried in the wiki, even when I wasn't playing, just to get a hang of everything going on.

It's called the learning cliff for a good reason:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ScreamingLlama posted:

gently caress anyone who does it. If it's not OK to use Down's or Tourettes as an insult, it's not OK to use autism either.

shut up idiot

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Also that's kcolor running the tmc twitter, dunno why he doesn't use his own personal twitter account to get in those slapfights.

Because retards sperg more when they think its mittens.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

What a waste of a perfectly good dessie. Corax is in its element when it's pissing kinetic missiles all over some poor bastard from 50km away and playing keepaway at that same distance. Take a bunch of shield-tanked Coraxes, hook them up with similarly fit Storks and you've got yourself a teleporting missile platform doctrine.

swag

It's called the learning cliff for a good reason:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

crew posted:

Because retards sperg more when they think its mittens.

die in a fire

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

ScreamingLlama posted:

die in a fire

no death threats please

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

die in a fire

Can you take your devastated rear end in a top hat and fragile sensibilities back to tumblr, for the sake of literally everyone else in this thread. TIA.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The aspie told Flanders he was fitting a corax wrong

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Fix Lag posted:

no death threats please

Yeah im pretty sure asking people to commit suicide is a probatable offence now. I know I ate one for telling some sperg to kill himself.

e; excuse me, i mean Autist

And the Corax is never in its element other than lookin like a sweet space sub.

DiggityDoink fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Feb 25, 2016

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

GreenBuckanneer posted:

If you're in gooniversity we have a load of written guides on the forums but you probably want to check out the mentorship thread as well for help with the finer points of the game.

Also check out the free stuff threads so we can shower you in space communism

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

ScreamingLlama posted:

die in a fire

no need to act like such a sperg over it

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

:allears:

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:
Tell me again how you're better at fitting than ullerrm :allears:

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:
Also Flanders I'd be massively down with your dumb poo poo small gang idea but I assume it's USTZ like everything else

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

DiggityDoink posted:

And the Corax is never in its element other than lookin like a sweet space sub.

It makes a cool salvager. :colbert:

And the Stork is sexy AF and functional.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Xolve posted:

Can you take your devastated rear end in a top hat and fragile sensibilities back to tumblr, for the sake of literally everyone else in this thread. TIA.

expecting to not be vilified or mocked for having a legit neurological impairment ≠ butthurt tumblrfag

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ScreamingLlama posted:

expecting to not be vilified or mocked for having a legit neurological impairment ≠ butthurt tumblrfag

Welcome to the internet, I guess?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ScreamingLlama posted:

There's a somethingsensitive forum out there somewhere

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

What's goodthink of the latest batch of developers leaving. The only name I recognise is Ytterbium.

(Edit : goodthink not groupthink)

Oodles fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Feb 25, 2016

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Oodles posted:

What's goodthink of the latest batch of developers leaving. The only name I recognise is Ytterbium.

Bad because fozzie wasn't one that left.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ScreamingLlama posted:

Does your brain damage prevent you from posting like normal people, or is it just something you could do but choose not to, to be 'edgy'? Do they try to teach you how to act like normal people in your special ed groups? Just asking out of concern.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
:henget:

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

Also Flanders I'd be massively down with your dumb poo poo small gang idea but I assume it's USTZ like everything else

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Oodles posted:

CCP pays garbage-tier wages, has lovely management (according to the Glassdoor reviews), and working there requires you to move thousands of miles from everyone you know to live on the side of a volcano and not see the sun for 3 months of the year.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

So your rampant stupidity and affiliation with tumblr are just coincidence?

Guess we'll find out in 23 hours.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Whatever happened to Remedial, anyway? Is he still in the army?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

ScreamingLlama posted:

If it's not OK to use Down's or Tourettes as an insult, it's not OK to use autism either.

:ironicat:

• Locked thread