Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b h m

on one of the frames it has a white pixel where it should be transparent, which i only notice wehen i watch my avatar in yospos, which is how i spend 1/3 of the day every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Here's some dancing chickens anyway!!

Matoi Ryuko

I haven't the skill to give transparency to gifs otherwise I'd attempt fixing your current avatar.

b h m

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I haven't the skill to give transparency to gifs otherwise I'd attempt fixing your current avatar.

my avatar is perfect as it is, i agree.

Matoi Ryuko

b h m posted:

my avatar is perfect as it is, i agree.

I really really love it.

b h m

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I really really love it.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
snorlax jogging in this gif could make a good av for someone

b h m

can anyone do anything with ? maybe fix that darn pixel...

Matoi Ryuko

b h m posted:

Oh hey, you finally gave yourself the community badge. Nice! :patriot:

Urodov

b h m posted:

you mean that single pixel on the last frame?

i think i got it

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

the unabonger
sigcheck

City of Glompton

looking good!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

rad sig! did you make that?

hi how are you ♥

the unabonger
no, i just flipped it. the sig is a link to the dude's website, he's pretty rad.

WindmillSlayer

please make it so shes holding a cig, and avatar size it to 125x400 and 150x400 im trying something

WindmillSlayer fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Feb 25, 2016

WindmillSlayer

if you make it a pink fantasia and animate so its smoking it ill paypal you like ten bucks.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
can someone buy me an av cert or just fix my av for me. thank you

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
if anyones wondering: nO, i did no post my dick on byob. that was a joke, and now someone took it Too far and payed $10 to have it proudly displayed all over that I did, in fact post my dick on byob. well i didnt. someone please fix this.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i was probated for a month by dct as a joke, aNd in the probation reason he put that i posted my dick on byob. i actually didnt. who did this fam (who payed $10 for this avatar)

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dumb crambo posted:

if anyones wondering: nO, i did no post my dick on byob. that was a joke, and now someone took it Too far and payed $10 to have it proudly displayed all over that I did, in fact post my dick on byob. well i didnt. someone please fix this.

drat, I was going to ask for that picture and then make it your av. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

bacalou

WindmillSlayer posted:

if you make it a pink fantasia and animate so its smoking it ill paypal you like ten bucks.

:10bux: pls

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tbh i think it'd be a much cooler story if u actuslly did post your dick, dicks are prwtty dang funny! :D

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
im mostly interested in finding out who payed $10 informally accuse me of posting my dickm, on byob. that seems like something only a retard would do. [que smirk and look at camera] but hey, this is byob we're talking about :D

FluffieDuckie

Ok crambo sweetie you've posted about your av 7 times in 2 different threads. I hope this isn't going to become a Thing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob is very gentle, doesn't take much too be too big for us ;)

WindmillSlayer

bacalou...

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
is this the only thread im allowed to talk about my av in? please someone fix it. thanks

bog pixie

you must bear your curse with honor, lest it consume your mind and body

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dumb crambo posted:

is this the only thread im allowed to talk about my av in? please someone fix it. thanks

just buy your old one back

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=dumb+crambo

edit: assuming that site works.

FluffieDuckie

dumb crambo posted:

please stop begging for a free av here or anywhere else

FluffieDuckie

also, and this is advice for everyone, if someone spends $10 to change your av and you whine and complain about it you're just giving them the satisfaction of seeing how unhappy you are. every time you type a word about that av someone is giggling to themselves. you've given this person way more than $10 of enjoyment. the better way to handle something like that is to never say a word about it, wait a short while, and spend the $5 to fix it.

at this rate whenever your av is restored the person is likely to change it back because the first time was so much fun

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
alroght what if i phrase it like this: someone pay $5 for an av cert and give it to me. see? not really free anymore, eh? this is what freud would call, uhh. reverse psychology. probably.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
wow. 15 people just sent me av certs. the support is really overwhelming. sigmund freud would be so proud

alnilam

please stop av-begging here, or anywhere

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
so i cant av beg here? how about hEre? lol just kiddi g i get ya fam.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
you should continue to piss that guy off imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

please do not start drama

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i just think posting about my avatar is funny, because someone payed $10 for it and i thought why not have fun with it but i guess my sense of whats funny is skewed because posting on this forums made me retard psychotic lol. anyone else remember that guy? anyways. uhh. sorry that i thoiught it was funny to post about my av, i wont do it again un;ess by accident. durrr. guh.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
fart gently caress hell was an actually really dramatic poster and really mad about his avatar and you guys were the mature ones getting pissed at him and it wasnt funny at all, and you guys definitely werent projecting your own qualities and proclivity to start "drama" onto him

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert Fanclub President

by Reene
yeah let's wind up the crazy train again. i love it

----------------