Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mover
Jun 30, 2008

what's a pirate's favorite video game genre? an arrrrrrpg lol hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Mover posted:

what's a pirate's favorite video game genre? an arrrrrrpg lol hahahaha

now just repeat that every 10-15 seconds for the true pirate deadpool experience

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
ICR, please take this back to your overlords:

Soothing Vapors posted:

Making all dashes free like X-23s would be better. Really the most frustrating thing is how inconsistent their philosophy is. X-23's dash is free. Doom's teleport actually regens resources. But Natasha and Black Cat can't get across Midtown without burning 3/4 of their spirit. It's stupid.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Making all dashes free like X-23s would be better. Really the most frustrating thing is how inconsistent their philosophy is. X-23's dash is free. Doom's teleport actually regens resources. But Natasha and Black Cat can't get across Midtown without burning 3/4 of their spirit. It's stupid.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Soothing Vapors posted:

Soothing Vapors posted:

Soothing Vapors posted:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/MarvelHeroes/status/702922346525548549

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

gently caress a beast, elektra hype is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cn3DVV0LHY

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's going to turn out to be a female Captain America in lingerie enhanced costume.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

It's going to turn out to be a female Captain America in lingerie enhanced costume.

I know what this is. Follow the O and prepare for a meltdown and a possible streaming seppuku of a certain animal that is blue and dark.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I know what this is. Follow the O and prepare for a meltdown and a possible streaming seppuku of a certain animal that is blue and dark.

Is the new Mr YogiGaz a vengeful diety that will troll his oforum followers for no apparent reason? Because that owns.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

Is the new Mr YogiGaz a vengeful diety that will troll his oforum followers for no apparent reason? Because that owns.

Haha if only. But maybe.

I think people just read too deep into it and forgot what Beast's role is in this game. It's to do NPC stuff.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Venture Brothers crossover confirmed!

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Can we get the guy who does Dr Orpheius to voice a new Dr Strange costume complete with cheesy music and all?

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

That's exactly what I was hoping for with the beast teasing. Just something involving his npc

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

New TC build incoming later this afternoon.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
It's gonna be poo poo

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mr. Maggy posted:

It's gonna be poo poo

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mr. Maggy posted:

It's gonna be poo poo

Pretty sure it's just for suicide prevention, have you read the omega thread?

They'll remove the omega rework and save it for a later time just so they don't end up with corpses over 200 dr.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Reliquaries are going to be stackable. Asros inputting it now. Cosmic ones too. \o/

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
, he said, gasping the words out around a mouthful of Asros's cock

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Soothing Vapors posted:

, he said, gasping the words out around a mouthful of Asros's cock

he said, while joining BabylonPaladin in the circlejerk of shitposters who don't play this game.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
please retract ur defamatory posts, I logged on last night

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

please retract ur defamatory posts, I logged on last night

logged onto xcom maybe

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Exxon is a great game. His allegiance is here though, don't get it twisted. He awaits the O bloodbath.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

is xcorn like popcorn or sweet corn?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

does gobbo have any special lines for spider-gwen?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mover posted:

does gobbo have any special lines for spider-gwen?

Oh god...you haven't heard.
Answer is yes. And there is a pubbie who is livid about it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Why? Does it contradict the comics or something?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Bye omega thread, hope someone took screenshots

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I mean, if Gaz didn't Gazmath the costs for a bunch of nodes, I think the omega system on the ptr was fine.

The Pell
Feb 6, 2008

quote:

does <CHARACTER> have <ABILITY>?

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Answer is yes. And there is a pubbie who is livid about it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

RatHat posted:

Why? Does it contradict the comics or something?

It was too "violent" or something. Something to do with killing I guess. Dude went off I guess because he mains Gwen

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Grinning Goblin posted:

I mean, if Gaz didn't Gazmath the costs for a bunch of nodes, I think the omega system on the ptr was fine.

Yup. Also people are taking the exact same nodes and complaining that they're getting less out of that and not even looking at other options. Probably cause they're not on their ttk build.

I bet less than half of the people complaining on tc even played it.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It was too "violent" or something. Something to do with killing I guess. Dude went off I guess because he mains Gwen

Dont be a tease, give me some full text without having to muddy myself in the O.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

triggered

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

TC went down. Went looking for the quote when the forum went kaput. :(

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

lmao. he doesn't super interest me as a character but I might have to buy him just so i can slap the gwen team up on him and chase around pubbies

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Hi. Pub nub scrub rouge checking in. Found out about you guys and someone helped me out here. Figured I should say hello.

First, snorrence has the best video so far. Almost want to forfeit the tourney to see one more week of his video. But I am a Canadian and $5 USD nets me a lot top ramen.

Second, I gotta say, you guys are beasts. Been eating a lot of Disney dicks and ramen to beat snorrence but this is going to be some tight match.

Otherwise, I will check here frequently so you guys can continue your bashing.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

jujojoh posted:

Hi. Pub nub scrub rouge checking in. Found out about you guys and someone helped me out here. Figured I should say hello.

First, snorrence has the best video so far. Almost want to forfeit the tourney to see one more week of his video. But I am a Canadian and $5 USD nets me a lot top ramen.

Second, I gotta say, you guys are beasts. Been eating a lot of Disney dicks and ramen to beat snorrence but this is going to be some tight match.

Otherwise, I will check here frequently so you guys can continue your bashing.

Oh snap! A spy!

Welcome man, you rock. This is ICR. Keep sucking them disneydicks buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

ICR inviting pubbies to literally everything

• Locked thread