Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Austin: "I'm not Scalia's Chewbacca."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Friday Night Beastcast Hype!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

lol @ brad saying "like the achievement I just got" to test the noise it makes and getting spammed with like popups

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

Friday Night Beastcast Hype!

sweet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The truck simulator video is awesome. Vinny falling asleep at the wheel while going 60 on a highway gave me anxiety

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Haha, I saw a guy with a GB hoodie once but I didn't say anything because I was in a hurry and I couldn't think of what to say. Should have dropped a sick Giant Bomb meme on him and ran away

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Last night at the bar someone was like "Hey, Giant Bomb!" At my Gbeast shirt. That's my story, we didn't hang or become buds or anything.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[to the strange fat man wearing a giant bomb hoodie at barcade] we consume the same media

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

[to the strange fat man wearing a giant bomb hoodie at barcade] we consume the same media

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Long Live The Giant Bomb Flesh.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

*the gamerly nod*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
giant bomb anything was banned from jeff's wedding

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Penguins posted:

Jeff is a little Biatch.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Liquid Penguins posted:

lol, so thats why he didn't invite patrick

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Skeleton King posted:

lol, so thats why he didn't invite patrick

Totally

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good poo poo.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
What was the name of that weird time trial fps they played on UPF?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Devil Daggers. There's a thread for it here as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's fun for a bit but I wish they made a game with levels because the enemies are cool and it sounds great, I would prefer a nice little campaign or something rather than taking place in a empty void.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I watched the old clip of Jeff playing an anime game and a caller asking him about Megan's Law and when Ryan had that huge outburst of laughter I thought it was Austin for a second :(

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Super hot looks sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Raymond Hog posted:

Super hot looks sick

i played the original free version forever ago and its badass. didnt know a full version was coming out.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i played the original free version forever ago and its badass. didnt know a full version was coming out.

i knew a full version was coming out but i completely forgot so its still a nice surprise

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Farcry 2's a bad choice, I ain't watching that poo poo. RIP Vinny shows for a while.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i'm sure vinny's really going to miss you

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

SuperHot is a confirmed sick game but I also preordered it from Humble in 2014 when it was like 15 bucks so i get why you might not buy it for 25

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

i'm sure vinny's really going to miss you

it was a pretty funny show

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

theres a good bit where austin runs over his companion by accident, and then while leaving the vehicle to check on them kills a zebra with the door, and vinny loses his mind

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Far cry 2 seems way more interesting than 3 and beyond.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hated it an awful lot but I'm a big fan of Vincent J Caravella, Stone Cold Austin Walker and my homey Alejandro Navarro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've been sleeping on G-Bomb for a couple months but it's great to be back in the studio with Alex where it becomes really hard to breathe really fast lmfao... This guy is incredible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vinny's snort laugh when Austin tries to cremate his homey but misses with the molotov. lmfao

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

It's a really great game marred by multiple instances of insane frustration.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

2 is the one where they came up with all the cool ideas for the sequels to dumb down and become popular

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I was down on Alex for like a week, but it was distracting me from Vinny & Austin's golden goofs, so I got over it

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Far cry 2 has a lot of problems but is an all time great game for funny things happening on accident

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao in electric playground when the ace combat skydive interview crashes into the ocean and cuts into tommy tallarico scuba diving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Game press used to be rad as gently caress. Now its a bunch of jobless dudes and Youtube's Patrick Klepick