Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's worth at least a pull for like, Cell, Buu, SSG Goku, or SSJ3 Goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Only thing I'm really in need of is a +2 Ki leader. Probably skipping the low-cost multipull when it comes.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Same poo poo rates, just a lower cost?

Probably worth a pass since we know two really desirable pulls are coming up soon (fusion, cell)

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I've been saving up my stones since the end of the WT so I can afford the cheap Multipull and still have plenty left over for Cell and Fusion (we're not even sure when those are going to be coming over, right?).

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

visceril posted:

Same poo poo rates, just a lower cost?

Probably worth a pass since we know two really desirable pulls are coming up soon (fusion, cell)

Ugh, you're throwing logic, but my free stone total says I could get 2 multi pulls instead of one! I need to resist!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
So, is Over in a Flash/Shocking Speed supposed to stack on a character in the middle? Or is that a bug? I don't think I ever noticed with other KI Plus/Damage up skills if they stacked, but I do notice it when Super Sayian God Goku has 10 ki when linked to two Kaioken Goku's.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Cozz posted:

So, is Over in a Flash/Shocking Speed supposed to stack on a character in the middle? Or is that a bug? I don't think I ever noticed with other KI Plus/Damage up skills if they stacked, but I do notice it when Super Sayian God Goku has 10 ki when linked to two Kaioken Goku's.

If all three have the link then the one in the middle gets it twice, yes

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Wonder if that reduced cost is going to be limited or not. They have been so far, but who knows. It's at least coming up soon, since the event and current gacha ends on Wednesday.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It says it's a 3 day only summon discount, so I'll wager it might be unlimited pulls, or a the very least more than one.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, King Cold is boring. No wonder I never did Z-Hard the first time. Least there's occasionally some gold capsules.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

visceril posted:

If all three have the link then the one in the middle gets it twice, yes

Good to know that's legit. I assumed it was a bug, but enjoyed taking advantage of it.

I finally got tired of seeing a level 52 AGL Vegeta in my friends list, so I purged a couple of spots. If you want to experience the power of SA10 SSJ3 Goku, add me to your friends list.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Are the Meta Coolers worth it? Or should I grind out Teq Goku for the new Int Goku they gave out?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Discount summon is up!

It says the max number of uses is 20, but it has single and multi summons so i am unsure what that entails

e: Okay it's a separate limit on each of them

Aurora fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Feb 26, 2016

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got my new SR Android 16 on my second try in Z-Hard :dance:

If I were starting I'd jump at that 30 stone multisummon but right now... eh... I'll wait for the next events.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Lol

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
drat, that is certainly a pull.

I did 3 multipulls, got like 4 TEQ Videls and a bunch of other SRs I already had maxed out. I guess I'll Dokkan my SA 10 TEQ Videl and have her and an SA5 regular one. Baba Shopped the rest. Also got yet another INT SSJ Teen Gohan. Guess the game wants me to use him?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I couldn't resist, got a SR Agi Goku ( Dupe, up to SA 3 ), Teq Beerus, and Teq Android 17 ( -Agi version ) so it wasn't a BAD pull per say for 30 stones.

I'm not about to throw another 30 at it, but that one pull seems at least a little worthwhile.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

:mad:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Wow, the game REALLY insists on giving me STR SSR's only when it deigns to give me one. But never a top tiered one.

STR SSB SSR Vegeta this time. I couldn't resist one multipull either. But I could really use a natural AGL SSR

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ehhhhhhh.....
Well, the Goten is nice at least.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I tried twice. Both got SSJ2 on summon. Nothing notable, but had a 50:50 R to SR ratio so that was something at least.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I got an AGI SSR SSJ2 Vegeta which is great for my Bardock rainbow team. Still have about 45 stones but I think I've gotten as much luck as I'll get out of this pull.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Agoat posted:

Are the Meta Coolers worth it? Or should I grind out Teq Goku for the new Int Goku they gave out?

Only if you can snag a full team of them. They all only link with each other.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I did the multipull and got nothing but SR Cui and Raditz. I think I'm just going to wait for the cell games.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

bobjr posted:

I did the multipull and got nothing but SR Cui and Raditz. I think I'm just going to wait for the cell games.

Ouch!

I'm at 40 stones right now, and patiently awaiting the Cell Games. I don't even have the correct Int Perfect Cell, but still. I have plenty of First Form Cell cards to go around though. =\

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

All I got was the SR SSJ Bardock and the INT SR Piccolo I already had

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Did two discount multipulls because I figured it'd be a decently cheap way to maybe shore up my pretty fresh account.

Got a SSR PHY SS Vegeta as really the only notable thing, and got it on the first pull along with a SR Android 17. Was fine with the Vegeta because I needed a PHY super saiyan anyway and he seems decent.

Second pull got a SR Int Buu, and a lot of the SR Str Kid Trunks I already have. I deeply regret doing that second pull.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I caved and did a second pull and got two more SSRs: AGI SSJ Adult Gohan, and Turles. That makes 3 SSRs in 20 cards for me counting the SSJ2 Vegeta I got, not bad for the 60 stones.

I'm pretty stoked to have Turles too, he's my first +ki leader and I hear he's a big upgrade over SSJ Bardock.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
That's a pretty great pull. Turles is top tier support and AGI SSJ Adult Gohan is no slouch either.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

y-yeah...

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Uhhhhh looks like I'll just save my stones for Vegito time

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

How's the AGL Kid Buu? I just pulled one from a single pull.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I decided to do one multi-pull this morning, and got an AGL Kaioken Goku, which solidifies my next world tournament team (INT Turles, AGL Kaioken Goku, AGL SSG Goku, STR SSJ3 Goku, TEQ Majin Vegeta and PHY Broly), but I kinda wish I had gotten a character I didn't waste so much time grinding in the tournament for (and since I have all the awakening medals for Broly, his heavy hitter status isn't needed). There are a few other SSR's I would have rather had, but I can't complain since at least I didn't get a duplicate (or worse, Xeno Trunks).

Rudoku posted:

How's the AGL Kid Buu? I just pulled one from a single pull.

Do you like HP? His leader skill increases it and he recovers 10% from his passive. Do you have other Buu's? He really only links well with them(with Majin and infinite Regeneration), but he also has More than Meets the Eye, Big Bad Bosses, and Brutal Beatdown. He also can be Dokkan Awakened at a later time into a UR.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

AGL Kid Buu is good because he can be dokkaned to LR (not UR)

Also do not diss AGL Kaioken, he's one of the best cards in the game :colbert:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

That's all I needed to hear. The only other Buu I have is INT Mr.Buu.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Fun fact: SSJ3 Goku's rate on the reduced cost gacha is lower than Broly's Dokkan Festival rate.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Is SSj kid Trunks's rate like 80%?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Looking at the results of that Reddit guy's data, he's 2.5% of all cards pulled.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

There's four of him on this very page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
My common cards are TEQ Videl and SR Beerus. Out of 7 pulls, I've gotten 6 of her and 4 of him. I've maybe gotten one Kid Trunks. If I keep going, I'll have a second SA10 Videl, so I can Dokkan Awaken one and not miss out on Divas cards. I mean, assuming the event comes back or I get lucky in the Baba Shop, that is.

Doing well on SSRs, though, even if only one has been one I use. I've gotten an SSJ INT Teen Gohan, STR SSGSS Vegeta, SSJ2 Vegeta, and a Kaioken Goku.