Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Simian_Prime posted:

The big issue with them is finding a way to capture them as written, without making them *too* difficult to kill. The problem is that they have incredible strength and speed, and little in the way of vampiric weaknesses, like sunlight or stakes. I figure I'd let players come up with creative means of disposal as part of the investigation (leaning towards napalm and diamond-tipped bullets, myself...)

I'm still new to NBA, and I'm sure there's gaps in my knowledge of the Twilight saga. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Have normal vampires also in the mix, but have the sparklies just Kramer their way into completely unrelated situations and start loving poo poo up, with the heavy implication that the PCs need to run like hell and hope to God they haven't attracted notice when this happens. Play it by ear until they come up with an idea you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Simian_Prime posted:

I'm still new to NBA, and I'm sure there's gaps in my knowledge of the Twilight saga. Any thoughts/suggestions?

i got you covered http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire basically they're flammable but you gotta break them first so they cant put the fire out

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Drone posted:

Anyone know if Dungeon World is available in other languages? I have some board game friends here in Germany who may be interested in getting into an RPG, but the selection of translated RPG's seems limited. Of the "big" RPGs I can only find Pathfinder (apparently huge in this country), 13th Age (only the core rulebook), and The One Ring.

Not even D&D is available in Germany, at least since 2nd or 3rd edition. Googling it is sparse on details but apparently there was huge licensing drama way back when.

And I have no interest in trying to play Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye), the old "bigger than D&D" game of the 90s.
Do what my group does: use the English material and talk at the table in a terrible pidgin German/English, forever :v:

I didn't even know they translated 13th Age. Good stuff. I'm pretty sure 4E had a translation, but I'm not surprised that Pathfinder is the big one. German RPG folks are nothing if not traditionalists, come hell or high water. Every so often I think "man I should look for a local group." Then I look on the internet and realize everyone's really into early middle ages simulation and I can't even pretend to give the singlest poo poo about that anymore.

e: honestly though, out of those three 13th Age is probably the best - pretty simple and you can easily do the generic middle ages high fantasy thing without getting bogged down in complex mechanics. Although I have no idea what The One Ring is all about (mechanically, I feel pretty confident making a guess at the general theme).

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Feb 25, 2016

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

My Lovely Horse posted:

Do what my group does: use the English material and talk at the table in a terrible pidgin German/English, forever :v:

I didn't even know they translated 13th Age. Good stuff. I'm pretty sure 4E had a translation, but I'm not surprised that Pathfinder is the big one. German RPG folks are nothing if not traditionalists, come hell or high water. Every so often I think "man I should look for a local group." Then I look on the internet and realize everyone's really into early middle ages simulation and I can't even pretend to give the singlest poo poo about that anymore.

e: honestly though, out of those three 13th Age is probably the best - pretty simple and you can easily do the generic middle ages high fantasy thing without getting bogged down in complex mechanics. Although I have no idea what The One Ring is all about (mechanically, I feel pretty confident making a guess at the general theme).

Honestly I'd be totally fine with that, but one of the players doesn't really speak English beyond the basics and despite everyone else at the table being fluent in both and able to help her along, she'd kinda shut down that idea. Which I do understand, as I'm still kinda like that with my German sometimes.

My FLGS apparently has quite a big customer base for RPG's, but beyond that I have no idea what kind of gaming habits German groups here have. I definitely believe you about the traditionalist bit though.

I'd be fine with having them give 13th Age a go were it not for the fact that the only German support is in the form of the core book, and there's no beginner box (that will be a big point for selling the idea of a tabletop game to them). Of the four of us, I'm the only one with any tabletop RPG experience (and even then it's really limited), and I wouldn't be the one DM'ing.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Mostly we use the English names for game elements. There's just a lot of them. You don't need to know what "dazed" means exactly as long as you know what it does; but yeah I can see how not speaking English would make you apprehensive.

One thing I've definitely noticed with my more dyed-in-the-wool players is that they're really focused on What The Books Say, and that their ideas are more rooted in what's realistically possible than in what's cool. Like, you don't get these guys pull crazy stunts out of nowhere, unless they have the Crazy Stunt ability written on their sheet. But that may just be my group, or the fact that my only means of comparison are stories from this forum.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

My Lovely Horse posted:

One thing I've definitely noticed with my more dyed-in-the-wool players is that they're really focused on What The Books Say, and that their ideas are more rooted in what's realistically possible than in what's cool. Like, you don't get these guys pull crazy stunts out of nowhere, unless they have the Crazy Stunt ability written on their sheet. But that may just be my group, or the fact that my only means of comparison are stories from this forum.

So basically germanstereotypes.txt

We'll see. We meet up for our Friday gamenight tomorrow, maybe I'll run the idea by them and see what they'd think about running a German game with English rules. Probably better than Pathfinder for a group of newbies.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
That's not a German stereotype, it's a general "nerd" stereotype. Or hell, maybe both, I don't exactly know Germany's nerd scene. Point is though, that's exactly what you see in the states in any given "nerd" hobby. See also: dumb fights over which superhero is the strongest, people gettin' mad that the new Star Wars doesn't fit how they saw the lore, etc.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
No, that's definitely a German thing.

Like, a nerd gets upset when you want to play a tiefling because they incorporated a very specific fiction into their identity, and proposing any kind of change is an attack on them as a person.

The German guy is confused you want to play a tiefling because there were no such things as human-demon hybrids at any point in history, let alone in the late Renaissance and early modern eras, all of this is very clear, did you not learn this in your schooling.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Okay, Klaus, you can play a tiefling, if you accept that every town guard, priest and blacksmith will want to burn you at the stake on sight. Because for some reason society in this polytheistic fantasy setting is structured very much like a middle ages Christian village community. Actually I think we did stumble over one main reason German nerds are so uptight about this. You US folks have way more of a distance to European history, we can't leave the house without something that resulted from it getting in our face.

Even more likely, though, is that you don't get to play a tiefling because the book says they only exist in the realm of Teuflingen which is on a whole other continent than where the campaign is taking place, and looking at the available modes of transport in the vehicles chapter, there's just no way someone with the cash to make this trip won't have anything better to do than attend the annual village fair and save the inn owner's daughter from orcs. Which is what you will be doing.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Fun fact about DSA: it has a Courage stat and the way the game works, when you declare that your character does a thing it can literally turn out that he's too cowardly to even consider it. So there's 30 years of that as the bigwig RPG around to keep in mind as well.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

My Lovely Horse posted:

Fun fact about DSA: it has a Courage stat and the way the game works, when you declare that your character does a thing it can literally turn out that he's too cowardly to even consider it. So there's 30 years of that as the bigwig RPG around to keep in mind as well.

I know plenty of Germans who do tabletop stuff and basically zero who do DSA. Is it even still a thing that people play, aside from the groggiest of the grogs?

I imagine stodgy old 50+ grognards playing DSA while surrounded by tens of thousands of euros worth of model train dioramas, since that's also tremendously German.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Twilight 2000 had a similar system, and it worked pretty well as far as showing the difference between ill-trained militia that would repeatedly hesitate while under fire versus Tier 1 Operators (oorah!) that could wipe out those scared-rear end mooks simply by shooting them all before they had a chance to really react.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!

My Lovely Horse posted:

Okay, Klaus, you can play a tiefling, if you accept that every town guard, priest and blacksmith will want to burn you at the stake on sight. Because for some reason society in this polytheistic fantasy setting is structured very much like a middle ages Christian village community. Actually I think we did stumble over one main reason German nerds are so uptight about this. You US folks have way more of a distance to European history, we can't leave the house without something that resulted from it getting in our face.

Even more likely, though, is that you don't get to play a tiefling because the book says they only exist in the realm of Teuflingen which is on a whole other continent than where the campaign is taking place, and looking at the available modes of transport in the vehicles chapter, there's just no way someone with the cash to make this trip won't have anything better to do than attend the annual village fair and save the inn owner's daughter from orcs. Which is what you will be doing.

...Like, this post has probably appeared almost in it's entirety in ENWorld, Reddit, and on the WotC forums when they still existed. Just saying.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

My Lovely Horse posted:

Nah, American RPers can be just as uptight about this stuff, only the version of European history they go off of is generally more "what I think I know from a forum discussion and a book I read when I was 12 which makes me an expert on the subject."

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Game on Steam Greenlight called Witch House

Selling itself as a mash up of XCOM and Darkest Dungeon in a Lovecraftian world where your units are Investigators.

I'm not so sure it will deliver based on what I've seen but I'm keeping it on my radar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkiFHXBDSZ0

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=627611079

quote:

Game Features

Procedural generation: Explore a new combination of terrain, items and enemies on every case you embark.

Varied Environments: Investigate the haunting locales of Arkham, the mysterious Miskatonic Valley, and beyond into alien dreamscapes.

Living Story: Experience non-linear tale of supernatural greed, betrayal and madness, while making persistent decisions that will stay with your journey.

Assemble your team: Select, train and arm your investigators to suit your play style.

Character development: Your team will acquire new skills, reveal personality traits and secret histories over time.

Gothic atmosphere: Embark on adventure in a world of moody pulp noir imagery.

http://steamed.kotaku.com/witch-house-looks-like-gothic-xcom-1760625226

quote:

Supernatural crimes? Turn-based tactics? A detective main character who sounds like when he says he wants a whiskey on the rocks, he means jagged shards of gravel? Gee, Witch House, it seems an awful lot like you’re trying to get my attention.

Witch House takes place in the prohibition era. More specifically, it’s set in 1926 in Miskatonic Valley, New England. The place is, of course, haunted, because come on: it’s called Miskatonic Valley. Hello there, Lovecraft throwback.

Anyway, a lot of bad stuff is going down. That’s where you come in:

“The stars are aligning, hastening the arrival of a dark hour that thins the veil between worlds. Mad scientists toil to open trans-dimensional portals, while sinister cults conduct occult rituals to unleash horrors from another space and time.”

“Agents of the Armitage paranormal investigation agency have been recalled to Arkham, from fields diverse as exorcists, magicians and mobsters, in a bid to unravel the coalescing forces threatening the stability of our civilisation.”
You’ll lead teams of paranormal investigators on missions through spooky mansions, ancient ruins, and Beyond (whatever Beyond is, it will probably involve a proliferation of tentacles) in an effort to foil countless dark schemes a-brewin’. You can fight, sneak, or do some combination of the two. It’s your call.

In the process, you’ll build up characters of different types, acquiring not only new skills and abilities, but also “personality traits and secret histories.” INTRIGUE.

Witch House is on Steam Greenlight right now, but if all goes according to plan, it’ll enter Early Access later this year. I’m glad that the developers seem to be taking things nice and slow, because “XCOM meets X-Files meets Darkest Dungeon” is a pretty killer idea, but it’s still looking a little janky right now. Here’s hoping time and maybe a few dark rituals get it into proper sleuthing shape.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Going back to movie chat for a bit, I'm more curious about the Magic: The Gathering movie. Generic fantasy stories are a solved problem. But how do you make a relatable 2-hour story about people whose defining characteristics are godlike power and traveling between completely separate worlds? I feel like their best bet would be following Ajani during the Alara block, and no one cares about that stuff.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Traveling between completely separate worlds I could see done. Watch American Gangster. Russell Crow and Denzel Washington spend like 80% of the movie in separate worlds and don't meet each other until the end.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

done already
http://bato.to/reader#1a0752393467f179_2

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Maybe we should all stop looking for movies as a way to elevate the things we like into things we can take seriously. Otherwise, there's a good chance the hobby is gonna end up all stunted and desperate sounding like video games.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Videogames seeking legitimacy to be seen as "artful" or "big boy stuff" is pure AIDS, yes

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

HitTheTargets posted:

Going back to movie chat for a bit, I'm more curious about the Magic: The Gathering movie. Generic fantasy stories are a solved problem. But how do you make a relatable 2-hour story about people whose defining characteristics are godlike power and traveling between completely separate worlds? I feel like their best bet would be following Ajani during the Alara block, and no one cares about that stuff.

You make it about someone who loses that power.

Give it a good, huge opener. Two of the summoners (or whatever the player was called in MtG) duking it out on an epic scale, lots of flashy special effects, lots of giant monsters tearing apart armies of hapless minions, etc. All the assholish chessmaster BS you'd expect one of these godlike dicks to get up to. Then, one of them loses. Maybe their godlike power is their forfeit for losing the match, maybe they intentionally strip themselves of it in a last ditch attempt to hide or escape. Not really important.

Whatever the means they wake up in the dirt somewhere outside of some devastated, but still functional city in Dominaria or wherever and they've got to go on the quest to retrieve the Black Lotus or break the Chaos Orb or whatever the macguffin is. You get some wacky fish out of water stuff like the first Thor movie, especially as the main character gets used to not having their powers. They've got to avoid death or capture by the forces of their old foe or by a former summoned minion who is now much more powerful than they are.

Along they way they make friends with a mortal from this world who is an attractive member of the opposite sex and who doesn't realize that the protagonist is a former demigod. The mortal will have a tragic bit of backstory related to the protagonist's time as a summoner, perhaps the summoner's armies sacked their hometown and killed their father, or maybe the protagonist summoned their father to serve as a pawn in one of their games only to sacrifice his life when it was of no more use, or any number of other events almost certainly involving a dead father. The mortal friend will find out who the protagonist was at a critical moment and feel betrayed, abandoning the protagonist only to show up later at the last minute and play a critical part in freeing the protagonist or returning their former power.

Wrap up: the protagonist has his powers now and must face off against the being who defeated them before. However, this time they feels guilt over thoughtlessly using their summoned creatures and instead of treating them as pawns they makes some sort of grand gesture of respect or self-sacrifice to show they've learned a lesson and as a result they'll succeed where they failed before, driving back the invading summoner through a portal or knocking them into deep space or whatever.

Stinger. Giant biomechanical thing uncoiling, only MtG players realize its related to phyrexia. Ominous sequel hook dialogue.

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice
Somebody already made pretty much that exactly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3DedNXN4o

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Ominous Jazz posted:

Maybe we should all stop looking for movies as a way to elevate the things we like into things we can take seriously. Otherwise, there's a good chance the hobby is gonna end up all stunted and desperate sounding like video games.

I just want cool stuff to happen. :shrug:

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

ScaryJen posted:

Somebody already made pretty much that exactly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3DedNXN4o

I've watched it all and I want more. MORE!!

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice

oriongates posted:

I've watched it all and I want more. MORE!!

Well, there IS that new Apocalypse World playbook...

gnapo
Mar 8, 2014

I know I'm late to the party, but you might want to take a look at Splittermond. It's natively german and the rules are available for free as pdf. I think there's also a beginners box if you're interested in that. I think it looks neat but I haven't tried it myself because most of my group just wants to play DSA. :v:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

This seems to have some decent ideas at a very cursory glance, but holy poo poo the way they count HP is completely ridiculous. Still piques my curiosity enough to read more though.

It also highlights another very German RPG thing: we loooove our ability scores and deriving other scores from them in complex ways. DSA has skills governed by three ability scores each, my friends' homebrew has like 10 or 12 basic scores... it's a very granular design paradigm. No wonder my group isn't keen on trying FATE.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Two pages late to the D&D movie discussion, but even though what they're trying to do with it sounds good on paper I'm still reserved, mainly because doing a light fantasy adventure comedy sounds exactly like what the first Dungeons & Dragons film tried to do.

I mean, it was a bad film and everything, but based on what I can remember it seemed really transparent that they had wanted to make a funny movie with an ensemble cast of unlikely heroes with lots of witty banter and fun set-pieces even though it came across really badly in the final product due to the terrible writing, bad acting (save for Jeremy Irons who hammed it up just perfectly) and budget constraints.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but it sounds exactly like what the first D&D film tried to do.

As for the choice of setting, even though I would personally prefer a Fell's Five movie written by John Rogers or an Eberron film as well, I realize that Forgotten Realms has much more brand recognition outside of D&D circles, so it's understandable why they chose that setting.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Also you could have the acting debut of Ed Greenwood as Elminster! You can force actual actors to try and say "Drizzt" dramatically! And I'm surprised after all this discussion that I'm the first person to suggest one word: "musical".

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Also you could have the acting debut of Ed Greenwood as Elminster!

"Dammit Ed stop trying to invite the extras to your trailer for orgies you creepy gently caress"

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Ratpick posted:

Two pages late to the D&D movie discussion, but even though what they're trying to do with it sounds good on paper I'm still reserved, mainly because doing a light fantasy adventure comedy sounds exactly like what the first Dungeons & Dragons film tried to do.

I mean, it was a bad film and everything, but based on what I can remember it seemed really transparent that they had wanted to make a funny movie with an ensemble cast of unlikely heroes with lots of witty banter and fun set-pieces even though it came across really badly in the final product due to the terrible writing, bad acting (save for Jeremy Irons who hammed it up just perfectly) and budget constraints.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but it sounds exactly like what the first D&D film tried to do.

As for the choice of setting, even though I would personally prefer a Fell's Five movie written by John Rogers or an Eberron film as well, I realize that Forgotten Realms has much more brand recognition outside of D&D circles, so it's understandable why they chose that setting.

Really wish they would stop using the "token black guy comic relief" or "token black guy soldier" unless they lay on some serious depth. It's unwatchable.

And knock off the campy blue lipstick you fucks. How about anybody who brings camp to the table is shot. How about that.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

On a random tangent, has anyone ever done any proper variants or rethemes of Fiasco? It seems like such a versatile engine, but I can't find anything at all.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Zurui posted:

On a random tangent, has anyone ever done any proper variants or rethemes of Fiasco? It seems like such a versatile engine, but I can't find anything at all.

I think most people just do that with playsets, since the base mechanics of the game are so flexible. I know I've seen a really diverse range of Fiasco playsets, and unlike PbtA, you really don't have to reskin the mechanics at all, since you don't have genre-focused elements like Moves.

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.

Helical Nightmares posted:

Really wish they would stop using the "token black guy comic relief" or "token black guy soldier" unless they lay on some serious depth. It's unwatchable.

And knock off the campy blue lipstick you fucks. How about anybody who brings camp to the table is shot. How about that.

Camp is fine, good even. But there's a major difference between good camp and bad camp. Token black comic relief is bad. Blue Lipstick on a lackey villain is amusing (although it should have been a bit villain and not that guy, but there's a billion things worse about that movie then just that).

Really, we now have two movies that have done "fantasy camp"(albeit in the superhero genre but I think it still more or less translates) really well with Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy, so at least there's examples now for people to use.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Is there a gumshoe game for alien invasion, "V" style/lizard people infiltrating the highest halls of power? Can I just use Night's Black Agents?

E: basically I want to run XCOM2 the game

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Here is a Savage Worlds homebrew of Xcom I've heard of.

http://exploring-infinity.com/x-com-rpg/

I also have a fan made xcom more detailed pdf I found on /tg/ somewhere let me check.

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...

Everblight posted:

Is there a gumshoe game for alien invasion, "V" style/lizard people infiltrating the highest halls of power? Can I just use Night's Black Agents?

Night's Black Agents with adjustments to the vampires themselves would probably be your best bet. There's a sci-fi Gumshoe game, Ashen Stars, but it's more focused on Star Trek-esque sci-fi (both TOS / TNG for the 'settled' parts of the galaxy and DS9 for the places the PCs would probably actually go). There are probably alien powers that could be cribbed, but it's been a while since I read it.

But yeah, Night's Black Agents is the only one to really provide a good framework for uncovering the conspiracy.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Everblight posted:

NBAgents is perfect for the theme, just reskin the vampires into alien threats.

The Conspyramid even fits really well: you've got escalating levels of threats from Thin Men to Sectoids to Mutons to Mechtoids to Red Mutons to Sectopods to The First Ethereal, and then the "counter-strike" mechanic of a cell against the players is thematically appropriate with things like Retaliation missons/XCOM base attack missions, and the fact that the 2013 game implied that the invasion was really just a striking force, that the aliens were pulling their punches until someone was actually able to punch back.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
:cthulhu: Delta Green Need To Know :cthulhu:

quote:

WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE

Born of the U.S. government’s 1928 raid on the degenerate coastal town of Innsmouth, Massachusetts, the covert agency known as Delta Green spent four decades opposing the forces of darkness with honor, but without glory. Stripped of sanction after a disastrous 1969 operation in Cambodia, Delta Green’s leaders made a secret pact: to continue their work without authority, without support, and without fear. Delta Green agents slip through the system, manipulating the federal bureaucracy while pushing the darkness back for another day—but often at a shattering personal cost.

In Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, you are one of those agents. You’re the one they call when unnatural horrors seep into the world. You fight to keep cosmic evil from claiming human lives and sanity. You conspire to cover it all up so no one else must see what you’ve seen—or learn the terrible truths you’ve discovered.

The quickstart rulebook of DELTA GREEN: NEED TO KNOW includes everything you need to play Delta Green.

Complete rules for conducting investigations, overcoming crises, fighting for your life, and watching your sanity slip away.
Complete rules for character creation.
Six characters, ready to play.
A Delta Green operation, “Last Things Last,” ready for the Handler (the game moderator) to introduce your team to Delta Green tonight.

If you want to throw them a couple bucks:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/175760/Delta-Green-Need-to-Know

For Free here:

https://www.delta-green.com/2016/02/download-delta-green-need-to-know/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
The new Delta Green is so brutal even the example of play has a 50% mortality rate.

• Locked thread