Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Not speaking on mental illness, nor hormonal imbalances during pregnancies, no even the physical/emotional impact abortions can have on people ... but yeah a vasectomy is easy, cheap, and a guaranteed way to stay childfree if you are male. Even with those spermjacking bitches that really truly exist and aren't a figment of my misogynist imagination.

He could also have looked into a copper IUD for his gf, it's not hormonal and it would allow him to forgo condoms. And vasectomy since it does have a slight chance of not reversing properly and he seems like he'd be bothered by that. But no let's just be the GOP bogeyman and use abortions as birth control for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Weldon Pemberton posted:

He could also have looked into a copper IUD for his gf, it's not hormonal and it would allow him to forgo condoms. And vasectomy since it does have a slight chance of not reversing properly and he seems like he'd be bothered by that. But no let's just be the GOP bogeyman and use abortions as birth control for real.

Realdolls have certainly improved since those early attempts.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
https://twitter.com/AngieOverkill/status/703091196671823872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

dustbin
Jun 30, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
:nws:Furries have managed to horrify me in new ways.:nws:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

I need some context please

I apologize for this in advance but:

1) Is that Chris Hardison(?)
2) Is there something wrong with his body or is really just an effect of the clothes

e2:nws:WARNING:nws:
Non goatse rear end in a top hat in the pictures

e2:

dear god it's just a never ending wall of sadness

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 02:13 on Feb 27, 2016

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Is it just lipstick on her big rear end teeth?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Postal Parcel posted:

e2:nws:WARNING:nws:
Non goatse rear end in a top hat in the pictures
And if thou gaze long into an anus, the anus will also gaze into thee.

A sort of story unfolds if you really want to read all 102 images, there's even a part two where someone gets arrested! :shepface:

Basically a bunch of diaper wearing furries showed up to this convention and poo poo so much they broke a hot tub.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Nuebot posted:

A sort of story unfolds if you really want to read all 102 images, there's even a part two where someone gets arrested! :shepface:

Basically a bunch of diaper wearing furries showed up to this convention and poo poo so much they broke a hot tub.
I looked into the abyss:

Jesus. The weird thing is that the worst images aren't the genitalia on display, but the loving people in diapers and bondage gear around kids
These people made a DENNY'S CLOSE

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I have a hard time fathoming the cognitive dissonance required to structure one's entire lifestyle around their kink and somehow deny doing it at the same time.

Unless they're somehow trying to claim that furdom isn't even a fetish, which is just... man, I don't even know.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Can you imagine how surreal it would be if you were working at Denny's and all of the sudden some flabby white people in diapers swarm the place and make anime noises to each other in their wheezing voices

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I feel worse for whoever had to deal with the hot tub thing.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

If someone shits in a pool, the pool is typically drained & scrubbed - it's a serious biohazard. I'd imagine that a hot tub is probably just as bad, just on a different scale. Whoever did that cost the hotel a few hundred bucks, minimum.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

goose fleet posted:

Can you imagine how surreal it would be if you were working at Denny's and all of the sudden some flabby white people in diapers swarm the place and make anime noises to each other in their wheezing voices

Anime noises would be "glomp", "kawaii", "-chan/-kun/-sama" etc
You know they were going "yiff" "WOOF" "HOWL" and "Babby wet his diapee"

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Nuebot posted:

It killed the con: http://orrery.prismaticmedia.com/2016/02/20/rainfurrest-2016-post-mortem/

Well, that and years of the con staff deciding to avoid kicking people the gently caress out so nobody's feelings were hurt

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Was this #cubgate or was that an entirely different diaper-related incident

e: Oh gently caress this is only part 1 of 3 what the hell

Tetracube has a new favorite as of 03:53 on Feb 27, 2016

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
I want to apologize again for staying on this, but it's so insane
So, one of the pics in part 2(was there a 3?) is

posted by the same guy with this lovely tumblr message:

quote:

yea i got a problem with u if you use an offensive blanket term like “animal rapists” to describe zoophiles i dont give a poo poo if you find them immoral or not You Are Being An rear end in a top hat

i mean aside from being an rear end in a top hat who points and laughs at other people in their community to feel better about themselves. youre doubly assholic. dont loving act like youre some crucible of perspicacity

Then you've got other apologists

e: related :

Accurate Statements

Kids :cry:

and
https://twitter.com/corri_yammari/status/652706427165798404

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 05:16 on Feb 27, 2016

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

He sees both sides of every issue!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Hoover Dam posted:

It killed the con: http://orrery.prismaticmedia.com/2016/02/20/rainfurrest-2016-post-mortem/

Well, that and years of the con staff deciding to avoid kicking people the gently caress out so nobody's feelings were hurt

Okay, I know that I'm about to put my hand on a hot stove, but,

buni posted:

Then… something happened. No, I can’t tell you what it was; if you’re creative you can probably imagine something that isn’t entirely wrong. Suffice it to say that we were legally obliged to stop saying we would hold RF2016 at the same location.

I want to know what unspecified 'thing' was. If multiple drug overdoses, making GBS threads in hot tubs, and letting people trot around the hotel in fetish gear wasn't enough to get them kicked out, what the hell was?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Postal Parcel posted:

I want to apologize again for staying on this, but it's so insane
So, one of the pics in part 2(was there a 3?) is

https://imgur.com/gallery/da5h6 though it's only 7 images. For some reason I can't find it in the guy's submitted images anymore

This is like dashcon's much worse cousin. Still no idea who got arrested for what

Tetracube has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Feb 27, 2016

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Tetracube posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/da5h6 though it's only 7 images. For some reason I can't find it in the guy's submitted images anymore

This is like dashcon's much worse cousin. Still no idea who got arrested for what

And having read "making stickies in my diaper" I need a break from the internet for a while

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Don't obsess over fetishes at cons! Don't obsess about it! In fact, don't think about it! Please, do not think about the fact that people in fursuits were also in fetish gear, in an event with goddamn children.

There's pearl-clutching think-of-the-children poo poo, and then there's please don't loving show off your loving fetish gear to children, you loving monsters.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

NotAnArtist posted:

And having read "making stickies in my diaper" I need a break from the internet for a while

:shudder::hf::shudder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiHRSBAMwU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Somfin posted:

Don't obsess over fetishes at cons! Don't obsess about it! In fact, don't think about it! Please, do not think about the fact that people in fursuits were also in fetish gear, in an event with goddamn children.

There's pearl-clutching think-of-the-children poo poo, and then there's please don't loving show off your loving fetish gear to children, you loving monsters.

As my understanding goes, in the Furry community, there's always been this contingent that insists it's a -~personal identity~- first and foremost, and that the fetish side is merely one incidental facet of that, and so it's totally kid friendly and ok and I have seriously no-poo poo personally spoken to furries who intend to raise their kid with a fursona.

All they want to do is poo poo in public and not be judged for it! Is that so much to ask?! Oh, and also infantilize and bestialize said public making GBS threads. Is that so much to ask?!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

"Hotel Manager, you got trolled. Get over it." :laffo:

As funny as it is the writing of the post mortem was way too self-important. As if they thought they were the Chosen One.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*collecting weeks worth of my own poo poo in diapers* this troll is gonna be so epic

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

How the gently caress is someone supposed to deal with furries without doing drugs

supercooey!
Mar 4, 2006

LETS GET 'EM, BOYS!!
Muldoon

Hugoon Chavez posted:

That second one :psyduck: like, dude I know condoms are a bit of a pain in the rear end but you'd think they are a lot better than having your girlfriend be a frequent costumer in an abortion clinic.

Word. All that artificial skin, fake preggo belly-vest, and body makeup would end up costing a fortune over time. Total pain in the butt.

The Snoo posted:

I've been worried that my birth control implant might have 'emotional' side effects (especially coupled with already being mentally ill) but being pregnant is 10000x worse emotionally/mentally/physically. The anxiety that the rhythm method causes is not worth it. If they want to see 'emotional instability', they should go ahead and get their poor girlfriend pregnant when she doesn't want to be!!!! And god forbid if she has second thoughts or family/friends who might convince her into not getting an abortion. Let alone MULTIPLE ones holy poo poo

I had an abortion and even though I didn't have any issues making the decision, a lot of people do. And pregnancy is really not a pleasant experience either. Abortions don't affect fertility afaik, but jesus christ don't put your partner through that if you don't have to. We have amazing technology to keep people from getting pregnant, so use it?? I hope she leaves him

Just get a drat vasectomy if you don't want to worry about hormonal issues. If I could get my tubes tied, I absolutely would, but most doctors won't let people my age have it, and it's a very expensive and invasive surgery compared to a vasectomy.

GREEN DAY FOREVER!!!

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

Decrepus posted:

"Hotel Manager, you got trolled. Get over it." :laffo:

As funny as it is the writing of the post mortem was way too self-important. As if they thought they were the Chosen One.

I like how the post basically admits:
There was excessive amount of drinking
Someone threw a garbage in the pool
Someone did leave their lovely diapers
The police did have to visit the scene

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

WaltherFeng posted:

I like how the post basically admits:
There was excessive amount of drinking
Someone threw a garbage in the pool
Someone did leave their lovely diapers
The police did have to visit the scene

Yeah, it's cute how even the apologists PoV reads like a laundry list of good reasons to never allow them back.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
The pill makes me barf but I have a hormonal IUD and it doesn't make me barf. It's really great. Too bad it's so expensive because I think it would work for a lot of people who can't seem to figure out birth control.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

IUDs and those subdermal implant thingies are both really awesome and it's a shame they're not free to anyone who wants them since they're a lot less hassle than pills and don't tend to have as many side effects.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 07:23 on Feb 27, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

IUDs own.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gcwuh

Have inflatables questions? Consult the inflatables expert!

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

There was a point in my life (after finding the F-Plus podcast) that I figured you know what furries are weird and all but hey let them be. I am now back to my original position of

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I hope the moron who "may have just ingested 20mg THC" had an underwhelming trip.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Haruharuharuko posted:

There was a point in my life (after finding the F-Plus podcast) that I figured you know what furries are weird and all but hey let them be. I am now back to my original position of

Allying with 4chan against furries is like allying with Trump against Rubio, or Sanders against Clinton.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://vine.co/v/i1dqb9peMmu

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Haruharuharuko posted:

There was a point in my life (after finding the F-Plus podcast) that I figured you know what furries are weird and all but hey let them be.
Speaking of AUG!

I actually made the mistake of reading comments on an F-plus once and it was weird as hell. The people who do the silly voices get into retarded slap fights with idiots. Then they'll get pissy and tell people to stop making fun of the very same thing they were making fun of the whole podcast. :shepface: It was a mistake I don't think I ever want to make again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

amityville anus posted:

I hope the moron who "may have just ingested 20mg THC" had an underwhelming trip.

Wow. A whole 20mg. We got the next Escobar over here.

• Locked thread