Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Endorph posted:

I have Two friends!

greetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

UP AND ADAM posted:

2 more seasons, lol. Wtf will those be like.

UP AND ADAM posted:

more details please

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Man, Bubuki Buranki really has the best angry faces/voices I've seen. It's neat hearing VAs actually sound like they're in a murderous rage.

e; also, it has some cool robots:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Feb 28, 2016

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

"Oh look at me, I'm Endorph and I have a friend" why don't you stop rubbing your normieness into our poor neet faces.

I bet she even has a 3D Live-In Partner.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I'm glad last week's Dimension W had more of Kyoma's sister-in-law and her scary faces.

e; also the president of New Tesla is Steve Jobs, :laffo:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Feb 28, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Man, Bubuki Buranki really has the best angry faces/voices I've seen. It's neat hearing VAs actually sound like they're in a murderous rage.

e; also, it has some cool robots:

It's getting a second season.

I haven't found the motivation to watch past ep 2, but can't muster the will to just take it out of my queue either. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

It's getting a second season.

I haven't found the motivation to watch past ep 2, but can't muster the will to just take it out of my queue either. We'll see what happens, I guess.

I'm not going to claim it's amazing or anything, but it's a fun show with good characters who have cool designs, and I'm enjoying it enough to keep watching it, even though the four episodes of back to back 1v1 fights stretched on for too long. I'm glad it's getting another cours. :)

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Peri!!!!!

Why does Nohr have a monopoly on all the good crazy chicks.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Man it sucks that I have to go to work tomorrow cause it snowed today and tomorrow is gonna be a pain.

On the other hand Tuesday is a national holiday so I'll spend a holiday commemoration Korea's liberation from Japan by playing the Japanese game Fire Emblem Fate Conquest.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
symphogear gx opinions: production quality is higher, fights are better, but the op/ed isnt as strong as symphogear g, whose op loved tempo raising, and the ed was just fun as hell

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i read the posts made yesterday night cause they were about history and i want to make 2 points

1. re the position of women in greece. my mentor in college actually did some groundbreaking research on this before she got fired due to budget cuts. turns out it wasn't bad at all. the problem is that the popular perception is based on a couple of sources written by old sexist men. how they described the position of women in greece was not the reality, but what they wanted it to be. more recent research has found evidence that women in villages worked right alongside men and were the heads of households, ergo rather equal and in some cases even in a better position then men. whether this was the same in the cities is hard to say, but it can be extrapolated that it certainly wasn't the ideal state of those men

2. studying history. dont do this ffs. there are zero jobs so unless you have rich parents don't do it. from my graduating class of 16, 2 have found a job

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

i read the posts made yesterday night cause they were about history and i want to make 2 points

1. re the position of women in greece. my mentor in college actually did some groundbreaking research on this before she got fired due to budget cuts. turns out it wasn't bad at all. the problem is that the popular perception is based on a couple of sources written by old sexist men. how they described the position of women in greece was not the reality, but what they wanted it to be. more recent research has found evidence that women in villages worked right alongside men and were the heads of households, ergo rather equal and in some cases even in a better position then men. whether this was the same in the cities is hard to say, but it can be extrapolated that it certainly wasn't the ideal state of those men

2. studying history. dont do this ffs. there are zero jobs so unless you have rich parents don't do it. from my graduating class of 16, 2 have found a job

ah neat

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Decisions, decisions.

To watch anime, or play anime, or

i dunno...do laundry i guess. :effort:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

clean clothes are ungoonly

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Davincie posted:

Cool.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Good morning.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davincie posted:

tldr

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i have a major in history and im a neet who is desperately trying to get a public job as a bean counter. ha ha ha!!!!!!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

tu corno

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jesus poo poo Chapter 13 looks like a doozy. I hope I get reinforcements cause holy loving poo poo.

Really wish I'd worked on my mages.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

the cat, it is fat

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Morning guys. Studying history is pretty cool. Also cool is art that mimics classical styles of art:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

the cat, it is fat

I like how the figure in the back narrows their eyes.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Cool art.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

The FF14 art is so good.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
To watch anime today, or play anime farming game...decisions decisions...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Julias posted:

Morning guys. Studying history is pretty cool. Also cool is art that mimics classical styles of art:

Those are cool.

I sometimes like reading the ancient/roman history thread in ask/tell, there's definitely some cool stuff in there and it's not as daunting to me as the whole vast swath of history and history books is.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

a kitten posted:

Those are cool.

I sometimes like reading the ancient/roman history thread in ask/tell, there's definitely some cool stuff in there and it's not as daunting to me as the whole vast swath of history and history books is.

When it comes to studying history, if you can learn the broad strokes of events such as wars and unifications and the like, it's pretty easy just to ask yourself "What do I want to learn more about" and just do some research. There is so much out there, you can't really ever run the well dry, so to speak.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Morning meeting at work has been canceled and I find out that there will be not just a season 4 of Symphogear, but also a season 5. It is a good morning.

Also I have not caught up on Dagashi Kashi but it has apparently been cute of late? Someone post the cute gifs.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 28, 2016

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

the roman empire still exists today, in that the catholic church serves in the same capacity as a decrepit gold plated edifice around institutionalized boy-loving

gibbon was right

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Subway sandwich shop also

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

and college football

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Kylra posted:

To watch anime today, or play anime farming game...decisions decisions...

play Slime Rancher while watching anime

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sorry Corals posted:

and college football

At some cushy Ivy League school!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild