Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
toternham and aresnal should lose imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

corpuscollossus posted:

I'll bet you £1000 that it does

you owe me

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Mr Snips posted:

I meant it more that I couldn't write strengths because he does not have anything besides pace

I know I just wanted to call Walcott a retard, and maybe mention his big retard dick

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

EvilHawk posted:

We wouldn't know because they haven't shown it again

edit: https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/703958648431706114

lol absolutely no chance and im a card carrying abu

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Here comes Fosu-Mensah, shut it down lads

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Everything about that defending was awful.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

This is going to sound crazy but, Sanchez is doing nothing, get him off for Joelito Campbell who I will always believe in (also Giroud for Walcott)

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I can't believe Walcott is still on

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Fosu-Mensah is no Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Someone please put Theo out of his misery.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Everyone not named Cech on the Arsenal team is playing like absolute poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Take Coq off for elneny please.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I thought Giroud was injured or something since he didn't start since Arsenal fans proclaimed him the greatest striker ever

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bring on all the hyphenated names.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

God Arsenal are so poo poo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wenger out

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lmao, 2 goals and 1 assist

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Ozil, Sanchez, Walcott all anonymous, midfield wasteful, defence calamitous. The Wengy Way

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
omg

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
they gave him so much space to lay it off

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Eyup.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Man Utds team sheet is full of loving unknown no names and Arsenal still bottling it

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Arsenal will have a cry and poo their pants.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
gently caress

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Unreal bad by everyone, Jesus Christ so awful

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
No big deal

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
lol arsenal

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Literally can't beat a U23 team

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
On second thoughts, I can live with United winning and moving to 5th because this is real, real funny

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
nice goal, laurent :rolleyes:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Lmao Martin Tyler is pathetic. "The one thing Van Gaal does have over Mourinho is his use of young players" he has literally no-one else because he sold off all the squad players you insufferable twat

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

None of Arsenal midfielder does any defending

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Hegay posted:

None of Arsenal midfielder does any defending

Not a single Arsenal player is any good

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lol arsenal. Absolute bottlers. they dont have even the smallest particle of spirit.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Literally can't beat a U23 team

Closer to the u-21s really.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
this united team is unrecognisable from a few weeks ago. And the play is much better too haha

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

chuggo is BACK posted:

lol absolutely no chance and im a card carrying abu

even the official chelsea fc match report would struggle to make something of that

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

lol how bad was Rooney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao Martin Tyler is pathetic. "The one thing Van Gaal does have over Mourinho is his use of young players" he has literally no-one else because he sold off all the squad players you insufferable twat

Lol this makes no sense, Mourinho also had matches where he had to play a lot of youth players due to injuries??

• Locked thread