Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ffs

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
:getin:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Need like 3 more goals

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Lmao that United defense is just as weak

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

woah

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
cant believe the welbeck shot didnt go in

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
That's for the Ozil haters suck it

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao Martin Tyler is pathetic. "The one thing Van Gaal does have over Mourinho is his use of young players" he has literally no-one else because he sold off all the squad players you insufferable twat

ah yes buy a load of poo poo squad players instead of using kids for *reasons*, the liverpool way

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
good old bugeyes

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Özil not celebrating out of respect for his old pal, Ronaldo

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Offoffoffoffoff

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
If ramsey gets sent off that would be interesting

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

excuse me lady posted:

ah yes buy a load of poo poo squad players instead of using kids for *reasons*, the liverpool way

There's a difference between buying squad players and selling off everyone so you're left with 13 senior players, half of whom are injured.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Handbags!

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Cech would have saved that

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I'm glad Ramsey stayed on, not only is he poo poo but he's getting sent off, shat a piece of poo poo

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
A lot of differences need explaining today, makes you think

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

cech owns

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Yellows for both seems fair

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

quiet enjoyment posted:

Cech would have saved that

Extremely likely

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

EvilHawk posted:

There's a difference between buying squad players and selling off everyone so you're left with 13 senior players, half of whom are injured.

I think Manchester United have more than 13 senior players in the first team squad this season mate

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

well at least tottenham are also losing?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

glad the game wasn't ruined with a red tbh

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

fart simpson posted:

Not anymore!

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

EvilHawk posted:

Yellows for both seems fair

- UTD Marketing discussing new centrebacks

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Haha love that scissor tackle

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

fart simpson posted:

you hosed it up

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

EvilHawk posted:

Seems to me that they're doing decent

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

poo poo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Martials y Rashfords

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

LMAO

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol at LVG

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lmao

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lmao, what the gently caress is going on.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
What?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hahahaha

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
This match has gotten way more entertaining despite the football not being good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU