Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Not if they go around beating up the elderly, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Reminds me of this classic

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Nazis aren't people either. Keep on!

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I wouldn't have expected, of all the people in the photo, that the woman was a nazi.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

FAROOQ posted:

I wouldn't have expected, of all the people in the photo, that the woman was a nazi.

That woman is not a Nazi, she's a bird called Eric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRRIjOkzHPM

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Now you're being misogynistic

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hYVpW9Ai8Q

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

FUCKEN FUCKHEAD! :parrot:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

To be fair, every butcher I've known actually really likes the job.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAROOQ posted:

That sure is a young person starting to assault an old person.

That poor old man who just thinks that black people should die :qq:

Something more lighthearted: Here's a nazi in liverpool catching an egg with his iPad

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

ekuNNN posted:

That poor old man who just thinks that black people should die :qq:

I don't think there's any evidence of that.

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

FAROOQ posted:

I don't think there's any evidence of that.

Is it possible to be a Klan member and not be a racist rear end in a top hat?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I think it's ageist to think old people can't be just as deserving of getting their poo poo kicked in as younger people.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I think its ageist to think they can.

lfield
May 10, 2008

FAROOQ posted:

I think its ageist to think they can.

Just say you don't think it's okay to hit people in the KKK and then shut up & end the derail please.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I think you have to prove that old man was in the KKK before you claim they are.

lfield
May 10, 2008

FAROOQ posted:

I think you have to prove that old man was in the KKK before you claim they are.

Click the link in the post the picture was quoted from and have a look.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Yeah I'm going to klick on a link you say is affiliated with the KKK.

Why is that in your bookmarks

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

Not to mention the Confederate flag patches on his sleeves. If not KKK he's probably still an rear end in a top hat.

lfield
May 10, 2008
Is this man a KKK supporter?

A mystery for the ages.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Apparently some of you have never been in fight with an old man. They're not all weak and frail. Some of them can hand you your rear end. Don't ask me how I know this.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I don't think violence solves anything and you should really rethink your values if you believe it does.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

XYZ posted:

Not to mention the Confederate flag patches on his sleeves. If not KKK he's probably still an rear end in a top hat.

If living under the flag of a racist, warmongering, disgusting group of states is enough to allow violence, it certainly explains why all you americans keep shooting each other.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Not dying for 65+ years does not make you a better person.

Of course this is the KKK so that guy might just be a really hard lived 34 year old.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Karma Monkey posted:

Apparently some of you have never been in fight with an old man. They're not all weak and frail. Some of them can hand you your rear end. Don't ask me how I know this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZUMpV_lPI
Don't do it champ.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

FAROOQ posted:

If living under the flag of a racist, warmongering, disgusting group of states is enough to allow violence, it certainly explains why all you americans keep shooting each other.

I'm not sure where you live, but if it's in a country with socialized healthcare, I hope they can cure your autism.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

lfield posted:

Is this man a KKK supporter?

A mystery for the ages.

He's just a fan of the Legend of Kelda

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

FAROOQ posted:

:canada: but ok

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Dude is such a pro he sparked that guy out right into the recovery position.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FAROOQ posted:

yeah being born in a certain place is the same thing as voluntarily joining a white supremacy group lol

go away you're sucking the fun out of the thread and this derail is dumb

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Karma Monkey posted:

Case in point: epic beard man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WL5fIwavI

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oldpainless posted:

I don't think violence solves anything and you should really rethink your values if you believe it does.

Yes, we should turn the other cheek to organizations that have a very long and also very recent history of attacking and killing people based on their skincolour. "If you just ignore them they'll go away!" has worked wonders in the past.

Antifascists in Manchester help a man being chased by a neo-nazi:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

ekuNNN posted:

Yes, we should turn the other cheek to organizations that have a very long and also very recent history of attacking and killing people based on their skincolour. "If you just ignore them they'll go away!" has worked wonders in the past.

Antifascists in Manchester help a man being chased by a neo-nazi:

"Not attacking on sight" is not the same thing as "turning the other cheek". Don't be obtuse.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Hitler solved the Hitler problem via violence.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hyperlynx posted:

"Not attacking on sight" is not the same thing as "turning the other cheek". Don't be obtuse.

"not attacking on sight" is also something different than "violence doesn't solve anything", which is what that person actually said.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Scarf posted:

Klan members aren't people.

"Those people who otherize people and deny the humanity of their fellow men are bad. It's ok when we do it though, because reasons."

ekuNNN posted:

rando goon: "Assaulting someone who hasn't attacked you is bad"
ekuNNN: YEAH SO I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST LET THE KLAN TAKE OVER RIGHT?

I swear, its like goons loving try to be as intentionally obtuse as possible.

Racism is bad. Assaulting people is bad. Assaulting racists is bad. We're not 5 years old. Two wrongs don't make a right. Grow up people. If you don't like the klan, protest them like normal civilized people do.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I'm sorry my totally correct statement has led us to this

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Hyperlynx posted:

I think fascists should be attacked on sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Can blind people attack on sight?