Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

goldblums eyes posted:

Wait, people still aren't getting them? That was like 5 months ago lol.

i just got mine 2 weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Listening to this new ep, I don't think Jonathan can hear 'Michael Madsen' without mentioning Tom Sizemore. I remember him saying he would suck Michael Madsen's dick before he shook Tom Sizemore's hands, with gloves.

Also, my USB took several months but when I called Seth on the 10 year anniversary and asked for one of the show notecards, I got it in like 2 days lol

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
That was Seth with the Sizemore/Madsen stuff.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Caper posted:

Also, my USB took several months but when I called Seth on the 10 year anniversary and asked for one of the show notecards, I got it in like 2 days lol

Seth probably keeps those primed and ready in a set of 50 pre-stamped, pre-addressed (one per state and the first significant digits of the applicable zipcode already written down) envelopes sitting by the door for whenever someone asks for one.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

mcvey posted:

That was Seth with the Sizemore/Madsen stuff.

No it wasn't? Seth mentioned Mike Madsen had a son and Jonathan asked if it was from when he dated Heidi Fleiss and then he was like oh no that was Tom Sizemore.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Thought it was Seth that said "I'd let Michael Madsen cum in my mouth before I would jerk Tom Sizemore off with a gloved hand."

Maybe I'm just confusing it with my own personal fantasies.

mcvey fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Feb 18, 2016

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I transcribed that beautiful exchange a while back:

quote:

Best of 46, at 36:40:

Seth: "Did you ask me if I'd rather be hosed by Tom Sizemore or Michael Madsen?"
Jah: "Yes."
Seth: "Okay. I don't know how I'm going to top that and I don't know if I can do it right now. It might take me a week to come back with something that strong.
Jah: "For me its a hands down on Mike Madsen though.
Seth: "Wow."
Jah: "In a second,"
Seth: "You think?"
Jah: "Augh, I'd let him cum in my mouth before I jerked Tom Sizemore off, with like a gloved hand."

It remains one of my favorite bits.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah Jonathan said that like a million years ago, but the other thing about Michael Madsen's son and mentioning Tom Sizemore was this most recent ep. But it was Jonathan both times.

Edit: Thanks, Shadow Puppet of A

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

mb

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
It's important to the continuity of this show to remember which host would perform a gay sex act on a certain celebrity.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
I was starting to think the show was getting a bit stale, since they seem to be doing a lot less of the "crazy" stories.

Then this past week, "Taran Quantino" had me in tears laughing.

Never change, boys. Happy birthday.

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

489 was awesome.

Also, 490 is out and I'm lolling at Jonathan reversing his position on Netflix's algorithm's accuracy. Maybe he's right though? It used to be good and now it doesn't work?

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
UYD just RT'd this on twitter. Good edit by a fan of Celebrity Name Game with Seth talking over top.
https://www.facebook.com/billyd/videos/10103847682006293/

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Scut posted:

UYD just RT'd this on twitter. Good edit by a fan of Celebrity Name Game with Seth talking over top.
This was amazing I want this for every bit from now on.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
That was fantastic.

Which one?
Oh so you don't want to win money?!

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

That is great. In the same vein, I want a special edition To Catch A Predator boxset with Seth's bits overlaid as a commentary track.

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

Strafe those atheistic degenerates. Color them green with lots of holes.

Scut posted:

Wow, that was really good.

It must have taken a loving long time to cut and edit. Good job to the guy who made it.

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together

jackhunter64 posted:

That is great. In the same vein, I want a special edition To Catch A Predator boxset with Seth's bits overlaid as a commentary track.

Have Seth say "Dude, your erotica is wack" every time they show a chatlog.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

UYD:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
pretty much the only reason I listen to UYD is that every hundred hours or so, you get to hear a guy talking about men who cum a certain way get to go to the front of an imaginary line

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
If you aren't donating to the patreon I promise you the video they just posted is worth chipping in to watch.

fried eggs
Apr 4, 2007
with ketchup
Them talking about J smoking through Seth's dad's one hitter...

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
That 500th Episode live show is going to Pop. Off.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

my fat booty hump bot.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I'm gonna reccomend this podcast to a friend with similar tastes but I need some really good episodes off the bat. Anyone got recommendations, all the episodes have blurred into one in my head by I feel like the show was at it's best in like 12' 13'

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Seltzer posted:

I'm gonna reccomend this podcast to a friend with similar tastes but I need some really good episodes off the bat. Anyone got recommendations, all the episodes have blurred into one in my head by I feel like the show was at it's best in like 12' 13'
Id say 275 is a good'un

quote:

It was an all-killer, no-filler kind of episode on this week’s Uhh Yeah Dude. One of the show’s strengths is its non-specificity, as the hosts go all over the cultural map to report what’s going on in the world and build on it. This week Jonathan and Seth dig deep and deliver the goods. They start out strong, likening Snoop Dogg to a soccer mom in his middle age, and giving a fairly accurate assessment of Blink-182’s late-period career prospects. Later on we learn about Babiators — the aviator shades made for babies — and the extent to which the average American is mad at “Godbama.” By the time Seth pitches a reality show called “Line for Line” that pits people from different walks of life against each other to see how many lines of cocaine they can handle, the episode is already one of the best of the year and it’s only 2/3 of the way through.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

shadow puppet of a posted:

I think its been said already in here but #101-110 is the best stretch of shows. It just ended on Jah's anecdote of him crying his eyes out at 16 handcuffed in the back of a cop car because the arresting officer wont let him blow on his harmonica.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Yeah, that's a solid run that gets my vote.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
Just sayin, ep 15 has the best TCAP segment, AND the story about Seth's run-in with the crazy lady in a restaurant, the same restaurant in which he wrote all his orders down and never spoke a word.

Jerry Seinfeld fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 28, 2016

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

bvoid posted:

Just sayin, ep 15 has the best TCAP segment, AND the story about Seth's run-in with the crazy lady in a restaurant, the same restaurant in which he wrote all his orders down and never spoke a word inside.

these and also 139 (schneer and letern), 120s and whichever episodes have seth's football meltdown, big dick pierre and boo-b trap

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I believe 176 was a great episode that also has "MY BIRD HAS TV IN IT" which had me basically crying with laughter on a train full of people on their morning commute who thought I was a crazy person.

Edit: Pretty sure it also has Seth talking about the kid who slept with two different teachers, both of whom went to prison after getting caught.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Trabandiumium posted:

whichever episodes have seth's football meltdown

I was just listening to this today, and the whole thing is amazing. #444. Also includes the first time Seth did "money-money-money-money..."

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Which episode had the news about the cat-orchestrated bird genocide?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Which episodes have jahs story of thinking he was completely channeling Jah and could not be cuaght by the police and the whole foods motorcycle helmet guy story.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

110 at 39:50

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Seltzer posted:

Which episodes have jahs story of thinking he was completely channeling Jah and could not be cuaght by the police and the whole foods motorcycle helmet guy story.
Jah the prophet episode 110 @39m50s
http://archive.uhhyeahdu.de/episodes/episode-110

Atm story episode 283 @ 15m57s
http://archive.uhhyeahdu.de/episodes/episode-283

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Thanks all

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Guys we have to stop Tigerman.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Gotta keep the favorites train rolling and plug my personal favorite which I feel is underrated, Episode 268. Jah tells the craziest story of being a sober 18 year old and was asked to speak on a panel with David Crosby and Rob Lowe and thinks "WHAT THE gently caress AM I DOING HERE" and then talks cuban cigars with Rob Lowe.

Seth says some ridiculous poo poo all episode long. and Deep House Chopra too. Uhh Yeah Mars for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I've almost caught up to ep 400, and I'd say the 380s are a pretty great run.

Jonathan: "What about you, what do you do when you get embarrassed?"
Seth: "I've never been embarrassed."

They both just loving lose it.