Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think you will find the real racist is you, for being racist against klansmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Violence is not the best answer, but it is often the most hilarious

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

^^^This is true

jfc i'm sorry for contributing to this stupid derail

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

grumplestiltzkin posted:

"Those people who otherize people and deny the humanity of their fellow men are bad. It's ok when we do it though, because reasons."

rando goon: "Assaulting someone who hasn't attacked you is bad"
ekuNNN: YEAH SO I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST LET THE KLAN TAKE OVER RIGHT?

I swear, its like goons loving try to be as intentionally obtuse as possible.

Racism is bad. Assaulting people is bad. Assaulting racists is bad. We're not 5 years old. Two wrongs don't make a right. Grow up people. If you don't like the klan, protest them like normal civilized people do.

Take a breath, I bet you were winded when you finally got to the top of that high horse.

Pardon me for getting a little bit of delight in seeing a member of a violent hate-group getting punched in the loving schadenfreude thread.

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

Less words, more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwgT6wrZy6w

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Ugh this derail. Can we please have more Russian dashcams and trucks wrecking on low bridges?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Karma Monkey posted:

Ugh this derail. Can we please have more Russian dashcams and trucks wrecking on low bridges?

No we have to finally solve the KKK issue right here and now.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I honestly thought when we put in BO racism was on its deathbed.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

lfield posted:

Is this man a KKK supporter?

A mystery for the ages.

The Original Boys N The Hood

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Straight outta Mobile, crazy mother fucker named Cooter
From the gang called the Aryan Brotherhood

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o7az6yvCeM

eh, I'm sure he's fine

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Really it's impressive that he managed to stand straight out from a vertical surface to begin with.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

The Original Boys N The Hood

Well played, sir.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No we have to finally solve the KKK issue right here and now.

I say we give them all ice cream cones and tell them a black guy bought it for them. Everyone likes ice cream and you can't hate the person that bought it for you. Problem solved.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Solice Kirsk posted:

I say we give them all ice cream cones and tell them a black guy bought it for them. Everyone likes ice cream and you can't hate the person that bought it for you. Problem solved.

We can serve it in little white pointy cones

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Solice Kirsk posted:

Everyone likes ice cream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU7CLtRtQi0

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

In related, black man calls KKK, looking to join https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh9-a-RsIac

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Anyone know off the top of their heads what happened to this person? I mean, it always seemed to me that getting a watermelon with enough force behind it that you put your entire body weight into stretching the sling launched point-blank into your face is in the 'strong likelihood of serious injury and/or disfigurement' category at a minimum.

E: vvvv fuckin awesome, thanks! Always good to hear that poo poo I laughed my rear end off over didn't result in anyone getting seriously hurt.

LonsomeSon has a new favorite as of 04:55 on Feb 29, 2016

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

LonsomeSon posted:

Anyone know off the top of their heads what happened to this person? I mean, it always seemed to me that getting a watermelon with enough force behind it that you put your entire body weight into stretching the sling launched point-blank into your face is in the 'strong likelihood of serious injury and/or disfigurement' category at a minimum.

Nothing. It was during an ep of Amazing Race. Should had some bruising and pain, but as far as I recall that was about it.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Watermelons aren't actually that durable and the skull is the strongest part of the human body. I can't imagine she was very happy and might've had a broken nose, but chances are not much happened otherwise.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Karma Monkey posted:

Apparently some of you have never been in fight with an old man. They're not all weak and frail. Some of them can hand you your rear end. Don't ask me how I know this.

Sorry about the lovely watermark. Go watch the video. The way the old man slips the kid's punch while he's got the kid backed into the corner is pretty phenomenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkenYHDfpOc

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271074-trump-tells-christie-get-in-the-plane-and-go-home

As much as I cannot stand Trump, it is hilarious to watch him boss that shitbag Christie around.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

grumplestiltzkin posted:

"Those people who otherize people and deny the humanity of their fellow men are bad. It's ok when we do it though, because reasons."

rando goon: "Assaulting someone who hasn't attacked you is bad"
ekuNNN: YEAH SO I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST LET THE KLAN TAKE OVER RIGHT?

I swear, its like goons loving try to be as intentionally obtuse as possible.

Racism is bad. Assaulting people is bad. Assaulting racists is bad. We're not 5 years old. Two wrongs don't make a right. Grow up people. If you don't like the klan, protest them like normal civilized people do.

Actually it's really great to beat up KKK sorry you're so wrong :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPx0N_jAa8

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Why not use a chocolate icecream cone instead of a vanilla one? Nobody's going to mistake that for the KKK.

Also: "passer byers" :eng99:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNVhHWojfqA

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Hyperlynx posted:

Also: "passer byers" :eng99:

That right there says volumes about the video and some of the people in it

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

LonsomeSon posted:

E: vvvv fuckin awesome, thanks! Always good to hear that poo poo I laughed my rear end off over didn't result in anyone getting seriously hurt.

Apparently, this lady works out a my old boss's crossfit gym. She is fine, or so I'm told.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Stex T posted:

Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question, and the answer is 'Yes'.

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

Professor of Cats posted:

Apparently, this lady works out a my old boss's crossfit gym. She is fine, or so I'm told.

She was a contestant on the Amazing Race a few years ago, she was fine after an indeterminate-length filming break and probably medical examination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZjHjJToVo

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stex T posted:

I know violence isn't the answer. I got it wrong on purpose.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
Well that lady who posted the open letter to the CEO about not paying her enough got fired.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765122&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

I'm all for a living wage, employers shouldn't treat employees like poo poo, etc. but there's no way this wasn't going to happen.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Karma Monkey posted:

Apparently some of you have never been in fight with an old man. They're not all weak and frail. Some of them can hand you your rear end. Don't ask me how I know this.

Yeah. So my granddad (80 yo or something?) was suffering from Alzheimer's (which is a horrible disease) and still living in his old house. One morning they found him on the cold kitchen floor where he had apparently been all night after he fell and had gotten confused. He had slight hypothermia so they called an ambulance.

Ambulance came to pick him up and bring him to the hospital, but for some reason he believed he was being kidnapped. So he started screaming for help and then knocked one of the nurses out by punching them in the face.

After being released from the hospital he moved straight into a care home.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

She's a little over-emotional obviously but I felt more on her side than the bike guy+cop. The cop acknowledged what bike guy was doing wasn't a serious violation of the law, but throwing water on someone is also not a serious violation of the law, yet he's acting like it is. I hate bicyclists who think they are above the law and treat the sidewalk like a road and ignore traffic signals.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
It's best to assume all bicyclists are pedophiles because 90% of them are.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

vvvvvv it's better than seeing farouk's posts everywhere when people take the bait and respond. Use your ignore lists, people

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 10:56 on Feb 29, 2016

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

:gonk:

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That woman is Chelsea Handler.

EDIT: I just looked up Julia Davies. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to diagnose you with Face Blindness.

Sorry but this is a prank we did at high school, that woman is actually your mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/another-week-another-truck-stuck-under-the-montague-street-bridge-20160229-gn63q4.html

It happened again

Murphy Brownback posted:

She's a little over-emotional obviously but I felt more on her side than the bike guy+cop. The cop acknowledged what bike guy was doing wasn't a serious violation of the law, but throwing water on someone is also not a serious violation of the law, yet he's acting like it is. I hate bicyclists who think they are above the law and treat the sidewalk like a road and ignore traffic signals.

Australia is introducing a bunch of cyclist laws which will require ones who ride on the roads regularily to get registered. As you would expect, there has been a ton of bitching and complaining from cyclists because "we're doing our bit to help the planet why are we being punished" when they break the law all the time in Melbourne by doing poo poo like cutting between cars and refusing to ride in bike lanes.

Testekill has a new favorite as of 11:14 on Feb 29, 2016