Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

The best Sheamus story is when he got his rear end beat by Yoshitatsu for not cleaning a protein shaker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oldpainless posted:

He's who I want

But you don't want Sheamus, you want Roman!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

maybe if roman had a second life account

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

What if Roman is actually Vince's second life character?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Blooming Brilliant posted:

What if Roman is actually Vince's second life character?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

I guess in second life you can live your fantasy of having well defined abs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I bet that model's back isn't shameful either.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

NienNunb posted:

Sheamus sucks

CHA

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sheamus is a pretty good heel and has a good look. I find him to be meh in the ring but he's done some fine matches here and there. Of all the things that are bad about wwe I don't consider him to be a problem.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Sheamus and the Uso's have the exact same problem with opposite alignments.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

BWV posted:

Sheamus is a pretty good heel and has a good look. I find him to be meh in the ring but he's done some fine matches here and there. Of all the things that are bad about wwe I don't consider him to be a problem.

If he was just random midcard filler I'd agree, but that's a huge problem when you're talking about a guy who's essentially the number one heel out of the full time wrestlers.Bad creative is partially to blame for the fact that no one gives a gently caress about him but he has to shoulder some of that as well considering that's been his situation for several years whether he's been a heel or a face.

Look at it this way: How many of you guys would really miss his presence if he suddenly quit like Punk did following the 2014 Rumble?

reignofevil posted:

Sheamus and the Uso's have the exact same problem with opposite alignments.

I have no strong opinions on the Usos either way but at least they get a decent pop when you consider how sad the WWE Tag Team division is. Can't say the fanbase is indifferent towards them.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Feb 29, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Assuming this is even true, I'm sure Sheamus will rue the day he crossed such an establishment of luminaries as the Irish indy wrestling scene.

bro he had real irish travelers knocking at his door

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/704118356798939137

Rusev and Lana live in Nashville.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

If he was just random midcard filler I'd agree, but that's a huge problem when you're talking about a guy who's essentially the number one heel out of the full time wrestlers.Bad creative is partially to blame for the fact that no one gives a gently caress about him but he has to shoulder some of that as well considering that's been his situation for several years whether he's been a heel or a face.

Look at it this way: How many of you guys would really miss his presence if he suddenly quit like Punk did following the 2014 Rumble?

Me

I think he got a bad deal. Every single one of his world title reigns was done at the worst possible time. "Random Cena table match win", "Random win mid-Nexus brawl", "18 Seconds", and "Wacky Cash-in thanks to HHH please forget Orton did this exact thing once". In my opinion he could have absolutely done better if even one of those reigns is handled better, especially if him and Bryan had an actual match Sheamus won

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Probably announcing wrasslin' wedding for an angle down the road.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I was very excited to watch Sheamus clown Dolph Ziggler and make him look completely inept and make Dolph kiss his rear end and then Dolph beat Sheamus. Another missed booking opportunity

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Member that time sheamus attacked HHH backstage and hit him in the head with a steel pipe and HHH still came out for the match bravely against Drs orders and it took 4 brogue kicks to put him down and when he returned HHH just kicked sheamus in the balls and pedigreed him like a bitch and then forgot about him? That was great

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Dick kicking is probably the best thing in WWE. HHH, Undertaker, all the greats have unleashed their signature dick kick at some point

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At Mania, Shane becomes a great

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Shania

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sports Entertania

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

The Usos are the best in ring tag team in WWE.

If only they were even a little bit enjoyable to watch.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I just read the Smackdown results from last week and HHH quoted Sympathy For the Devil in a promo, meaning in all likelihood that that frigging nerd is building to the debut of the Motorhead cover that he personally requested into existence 9 months ago. HOW CAN I STAY MAD AT HIM

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Dick kicking is probably the best thing in WWE. HHH, Undertaker, all the greats have unleashed their signature dick kick at some point

Jericho's is still the best. The way Shawn crumbled into his arms like Chris literally just stabbed him in the back.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Cubone posted:

I just read the Smackdown results from last week and HHH quoted Sympathy For the Devil in a promo, meaning in all likelihood that that frigging nerd is building to the debut of the Motorhead cover that he personally requested into existence 9 months ago. HOW CAN I STAY MAD AT HIM

Gotta love the Motorhead love. Also Trips said "I am the law" several times, so I think he's a Judge Dredd fan. Also possibly an Anthrax fan.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

triple h loves motorhead and anthrax and clowned ziggler at the rumble, and hell, that's good enough for me

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Supposedly Triple H and Regal would nerd out over NWOBHM together so they're both the coolest. I bet Triple H has a Bashful Alley patch and isn't a poser like Ziggler.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

outside of just british stuff, i wonder if triple h likes the early helloween ep/walls of jericho stuff with kai hanson on vox or if he's more of a michael kiske guy with the keeper of the seven keys albums

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Who on earth doesn't like both?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

outside of just british stuff, i wonder if triple h likes the early helloween ep/walls of jericho stuff with kai hanson on vox or if he's more of a michael kiske guy with the keeper of the seven keys albums

Man if you don't like both Walls and Keeper you can just get the gently caress out.

Tomorrow night Trips will show us his first press vinyl copies of Battalions of Fear and Follow the Blind. And then make fun of Roman for being a Gloryhammer liking poser.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i was trying to set up an easy "triple h squashed jericho at wm 18" joke but yeah both own. blind guardian is the poo poo though you're good people

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_baZRx06LyA

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Heavy Metal posted:

Gotta love the Motorhead love. Also Trips said "I am the law" several times, so I think he's a Judge Dredd fan. Also possibly an Anthrax fan.

At Wrestlemania HHH will have Not Man in his corner.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

MassRafTer posted:

The Usos are the best in ring tag team in WWE.

theyre really sloppy and slow for their style and have poor pacing. the new day are a much better in ring and out of ring team.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I bet he is a huge Manowar fan

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Is this Mania Takers last match?

To be honest it really should be I would hate for him to get horribly hurt. Watching Lesnar throw him about was just loving scary

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

achillesforever6 posted:

I bet he is a huge Manowar fan

If Trips has an epic Mania entrance to "Hail and Kill," then wrestling will have reached its peak.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

VoLaTiLe posted:

Is this Mania Takers last match?

To be honest it really should be I would hate for him to get horribly hurt. Watching Lesnar throw him about was just loving scary

There were some rumors it might be, but I think he's still got another year or two in him. He was looking to do a bigger schedule around the Lesnar/Summerslam/HIAC build.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

If you asked me a year ago, I would have said this was Taker's last match. It's Mania in Texas and you can't get a better place to do it, especially right after 25 years of the character. With the match being a gimmicky match with Shane, I just can't see him going out like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Cant wait for Godfather's HOF speech. Legit loved him in every gimmick they gave him. Papa Shango owned, Kama was a cool as hell proto-MMA guy who could have worked under better circumstances, and Goodfather well RTC was dumb but his name was clever? I hope the hos will be era-appropriate middle aged women, or have NXT ladies play hos like the NXT ladies were HHH's hos last wrestlemania.

• Locked thread