Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

mcmagic posted:

Is it really that much of a stretch from the rhetoric of the GOP just in general? It's a party of batshit insane people.

Next cycle: Republican nomination decided by a literal dick measuring contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Boosted_C5 posted:

I feel like a whole new world has opened up in front of me. WOAH.

People are following me? This is amazing. I take back all my past bashing of twittering.

This is revolutionary. WOW.

pastor mark burns CONFIRMED for @Boosted_C5 #Boostedmentum #MAGA WOW TRAIN NO BRAKES

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

To clarify, ratings competition. If they lose access to Trump or don't pursue interviews labs coverage of him, someone else will and get better ratings oh no

The media have been pulling for a horse race ever since it looked like it was going to be a super boring Jeb v. Hillary race and now that they have one they're not about to stop. Trump is evil? All the more reason to tune in to all the latest coverage about what awful outrageous thing he's said next, DEMOCRACY AND THE COUNTRY ARE AT STAKE, Trump gets more free wall to wall ad time, repeat ad infinitum.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

as halfway crooks posted:

pastor mark burns CONFIRMED for @Boosted_C5 #Boostedmentum #MAGA WOW TRAIN NO BRAKES

If Gawker can get Trump to rt Mussolini we can make Boosted_C5 a conservative icon

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

He can't. He's a gimmick account. Eventually they all go insane.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don't think people really watch tv anymore anyway.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
He could only become a conservative icon if he comes out of the closet about supporting trump IRL

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
He's afraid what the neighbors will think. :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
What a total ****

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Conservative Icon Terrified his Neighbors will See Him Getting Retweets on #tcot

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
boosted wear the hat

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010
In on the groundfloor of the boosted twitter for what will be, regardless of outcome, an absolutely sublime Nov. 8 experience.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

:wow:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

I think, and my thoughts cross the barrier into the synapses of the internet - just as the good twitter intended. But what I cannot shake, and what hints at things to come, is that thoughts cross back. In my dreams the sensibility of the internet invades the periphery of my consciousness. Dark. Rigid. Cold. Alien. Evolution is at work here, but just what is evolving remains to be seen.

-Boosted C5, in a couple of days, probably.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

paranoid randroid posted:

Conservative Icon Terrified his Neighbors will See Him Getting Retweets on #tcot

i bet u dont have any black leaders retweeting u

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Can we send Boosted to CPAC?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Franco Potente posted:

In on the groundfloor of the boosted twitter for what will be, regardless of outcome, an absolutely sublime Nov. 8 experience.

I just really hope he tweets @mobute :ohdear:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Chokes McGee posted:

Hey guys Trump should be hitting his ceiling any day now

*has been literally blind for months, is wearing dark glasses*

I know I do a lot of lovely trolling about this but it really is hilarious. Like, two months in I could see "ha ha but where's the real candidate" (and was on board myself). But slowly and as a drip, poster after poster saw the polls going up, not down, and everyone stared in horror as they slowly realized the truth. The only thing left were pundits and pollsters alike both looking at the situation and desperately coming up with reasons it wasn't going to happen, even as it's increasingly clear that this train has no brakes.

Then, after they finally admit what's going on---the last to do so, by the way, despite their job literally being to predict this stuff---suddenly the narrative is "oh well we're in uncharted territory, the old rules don't apply :smug:"

Just admit it. You were so busy unskewing the obvious that you made a yooge mistake. It's okay, these things happen. :shobon:

I'm still thinking that the general rules do still apply, though. The R primary gets decided on who's the biggest dick (in all possible senses). I think that Trump's just found a different way to be a dick. And dear god, he is a colossal dick.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

i bet u dont have any black leaders retweeting u

im really big with spambots

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Boosted_C5 stands for Boosted_****old,****old,****old,****old,****old

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Montasque posted:

Can we send Boosted to CPAC?

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I love Boosted more and more. He already has 16 twitter followers and his only "like" is a picture of some cute college chicks holding up a Trump sign.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Rubio, low on energy, surrounded by enemies, unable to remain standing, grabs hold of a Florida Young Republican. With the last electrodes still powering his battle cells, he whispers ...

"Make America... great... again......"

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

quote:

Students at an Indiana high school held an oversized Donald Trump cutout and chanted "build the wall" during a basketball game against a rival school with many Latino students — outraging fans and drawing national attention on social media.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/students-held-trump-cutout-chanted-build-wall-article-1.2547486

I love the youth of our country! Do not be intimidated!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Glenn Beck is currently playing a pre-recorded segment on THE STORY OF TED CRUZ. Ted was really into Austrian economics in high school, which I find loving hilarious.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Montasque posted:

Ted was really into Austrian economics in high school

About the intellectual level it deserves to stay at.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Montasque posted:

Glenn Beck is currently playing a pre-recorded segment on THE STORY OF TED CRUZ. Ted was really into Austrian economics in high school, which I find loving hilarious.

we all have our phases

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Montasque posted:

Becks playing reruns? I like how that segment started with "He was born in Calgary. .. don't everybody leave yet!"

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

A complete misappropriation of the quote and its meaning.

Simply perfect. Well done.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Is there anyone left on this forum who has not yet dehumanized and faced to Trump?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

:pusheen:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

purestrain trump

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Zoran posted:

Is there anyone left on this forum who has not yet dehumanized and faced to Trump?
Arkane

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

boosted wear the hat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

this must be directed at the GOPe specifically because we've been paying attention and laughing the whole time

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

He's open to it

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/22/politics/jon-huntsman-donald-trump-david-axelrod/

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Despera posted:

Becks playing reruns? I like how that segment started with "He was born in Calgary. .. don't everybody leave yet!"

Nah, it's a live show. Beck thinks that Cruz is going to win Alaska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.

He's very bullish on Cruz, very bullish.

Wasn't he the Huntsman guy?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

It's so weird, I'm stuck at laughing at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

this must be directed at the GOPe specifically because we've been paying attention and laughing the whole time

actually a v good description if you assume 'they' = GOPe

• Locked thread