Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

You did a way better job coloring this than Ramirez/his colorist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

Farecoal posted:

Where can I get a subscription to Pure Evil Journal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corp#Newspapers_and_information_services

Just find one that operates in the area where you live.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

:eyepop:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Anybody else expecting I don't like Mondays after that cartoon?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

:vince:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

:wow: my God

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH1hrfD-bUo

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Kelly, please. He had a family.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Ghetto Prince posted:

What did dbd do to finally get banned from the thread?

Pretty sure the on-screen marital rape was the straw that broke the camel's back

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Any Day Now!

Also weird for a conservative to admit that an arrested person has a better chance to win the election than Republicans.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Pretty sure the on-screen marital rape was the straw that broke the camel's back

The on-screen unlubed anal marital rape, which was committed as a punishment for having the wrong opinions about gun control and treated as Right And Good by all characters :suicide101:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Rorus Raz posted:

Any Day Now!

Also weird for a conservative to admit that an arrested person has a better chance to win the election than Republicans.

The pants robot sleeps

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
I'd love to see a candidate taking an oath of office by rubbing their face all over the bible.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Rorus Raz posted:

Any Day Now!

For President
Convict No. 8183

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Branco sure does love drawing his heroes with fat asses in ill-fitting jeans.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Is that bible crudely photoshopped in?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

:golfclap:

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Rorus Raz posted:

Any Day Now!

FBI Grandpa would make a good show.

Chief: "What did you do??"

FBIG: "I 'rrested the president."

Chief: "WHY?"

FBIG: "'Cause she's a LIBERAL!"

*take to camera, audience laughs*

Chief: "FBI GRANDPAAAAAAA!"

*applause*

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I don't know what goes on in Sutton's brain to lead to the Kellys but it is a unique magic

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Took me a little to figure out who this little guy was supposed to be. The glorious moustache threw me off.

Does... does someone want to buy me this avatar?

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Cugel the Clever posted:

Took me a little to figure out who this little guy was supposed to be. The glorious moustache threw me off.

Cruz or Assad? Place your bets now!

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

This is why I love Kelly, you never know what your'e gonna get but you know you will get what you need.

Acropolis
Feb 21, 2014

alnilam posted:

You did a way better job coloring this than Ramirez/his colorist.

I didn't realize just how lazy whoever does the color on Ramirez's work is until I started getting up close with the lasso tool:

"Water's kinda blue right? ugh so many lines... eh fuckit" *scribbles on the wacom*

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Cugel the Clever posted:

Goin' for a Cruz

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

I honestly suspect that Sandler would give a poo poo about his craft if he won an Oscar for Punch Drunk Love.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
:golfclap:

"Shock and awwww" made me laugh harder than it probably should have.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Flip Yr Wig posted:

I honestly suspect that Sandler would give a poo poo about his craft if he won an Oscar for Punch Drunk Love.

He was robbed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sir Tonk posted:

He was robbed.

*screams angrily, punches statuette off of lectern*

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

So, how much of a pos was he? Because right now, I kinda feel sorry for the fucker.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VbP3c1WWnY

Poor Jeb! :smith:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

"Please clap." was quite possibly the single most pathetic moment in the history of US politics and I love it.

Shadowed Bacon
Apr 28, 2009

Xander77 posted:

So, how much of a pos was he? Because right now, I kinda feel sorry for the fucker.

The only reason he was deemed "the presumptive nominee" was the family name (and the respective donors). The only things I remember of him is getting involved in the Terri Schiavo case (because it's only big gov when someone else does it), and that he was Gov of florida when bush W got elected.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I didn't and still don't want Jeb Bush to be president, but I can't help feeling kind of sad for the guy.

He just tried so hard at something he's so bad at.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Mar 1, 2016

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Xander77 posted:

he wouldn't let terri schivo die and i dont know anything else about him bc i was in middle school back when he was politically relevant

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on David Cameron and 'Project Fear' – David Cameron has styled himself the leader of ‘Project Fact’, dismissing claims that he is trying to scare voters into remaining in the EU"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I didn't and still don't want Jeb Bush to be president, but I can't help feeling kind of sad for the guy.

He just tried so hard at something he's so bad at.

The only negative thing is that we're gonna miss the opportunity for the presidential election to be a Bush-vs.-Clinton duel, which would have been funny.

Third panel will haunt my nightmares.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

You'd think Tony Blair is like some kind of English goblin/demon that appears when you say "neo-liberal" in the mirror three times if you just read British political comics. He always looks terrifying.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Xander77 posted:

I mean, in debates he fully rushed to defend his brother's wonderful legacy, which granted it is his brother so you don't exactly expect him to just let people talk poo poo.

Compared to other candidates you can kinda squint and pretend Jeb is moderate, but at the end of the day he's still a capital R Republican. gently caress him, honestly: he's only sad because he's having a 2008 Hillary-esque revelation that his family name and wealth didn't make him the shoo-in he was expected to be.

I guess if you feel any twinge of sympathy for Jeb, it's because he seemed like he was pushed into running by the establishment to counter the tea party and other fringe candidates.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

JEB was planning on getting the crew of criminals from Reagan and his brother's administration to have more war adventure fun. You should never feel sorry for JEB! Trump bullying him out of the race was the best thing that man will have done in his entire life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you catch yourself feeling sorry for Jeb, here's some recommended reading.

• Locked thread