Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Epic High Five posted:

What the gently caress is it with young Republicans and bow ties

It accentuates their ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

Rush, and Levin attacked Trump today. Levin was pretty relentless and is using the David Duke/KKK attack against Trump. Seriously.

Beck meanwhile is complaining about his show getting cancelled. He's blaming Trump supporters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skX3QP3WVrE

We are not only watching the death of the GOP, but the entire Conservative movement.

Cry, baby man. Cry.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Stoat posted:

John Oliver is a redcoat who loves watching America burn! A loser who looks like Hans Moleman!

'near-sighted parrot that works at a bank' is a great bit of self deprecating humor.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Peachstapler posted:

Post your black tar heroin Ted Cruz nightmares.
The many-worlds interpretation is an interpretation of quantum mechanics that asserts the objective reality of the universal wavefunction and denies the actuality of wavefunction collapse. Many-worlds implies that all possible alternate histories and futures are real, each representing an actual world...

Somewhere else, on a Tuesday night, you find yourself at your local polling station, looking at the slip of paper in front of you:

JOHN RICHARD KASICH

MARCO ANTONIO RUBIO

DONALD JOHN TRUMP

BENJAMIN SOLOMON CARSON

RAFAEL EDWARD CRUZ

You had made up your mind long ago. As for the results this Tuesday night, that is even less in doubt; all the polls agree on the clear front runner. When your eyes reach the end of the list of names, you pick up your pen.

Suddenly, in the space between moments, the world around you freezes in place. Your gaze is locked onto the names before you for an instant, for an eternity. The sounds around you still, and all that remains is the ballot before you.

The letters shift and multiply before your eyes.

The ink writhes across the page as it spreads, carrying the faint scent of melted wax and maple syrup to your nose.

An array of sigils appear before you. There is an abhorrent majesty to them, like a smile more grotesque than any sneer, a cheer more mournful than any dirge.

They command your gaze even as your mind screams at you to look away. They hold your attention even as your thoughts shatter in defiance.

You must look away.

You cannot look away.

You cannot understand what you see.

You must understand what you see...

In that instant, in that eternity, you hear a voice whisper to you from far to your right,

"This...is the Zodiac speaking..."

The voice shatters the silence like a gunshot in the night, scattering any ideas you had grasped, any plans you had held.

The sigils no longer change. You see, and you understand.

I LIKE PRIMARYING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING BILLS IN THE SENATE BECAUSE REP IS THE MOST DANGEROUE PARTY OF ALL TO PRIMARY SOMEONE GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR OWN BILLS PASSED THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAE WHEN I WIN I WILL BE SWORN IN WASH DC AND THEI HAVE BEAT WILL BECOME MY SLAVES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIOG OF DELEGATES FOR MY CONVENTIO EBEORIETEMETHHPITI

When your eyes reach the end of the list of names, you pick up your pen. As you press it down onto the ballot, your pen snaps in your hand and a mix of blood and ink drips down next to the last name on the list. That was odd, it must have been broken beforehand.

You wipe off your hand as you walk back home.

Somewhere else, on a Tuesday night.

Algid fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 15, 2016

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Trump owns so hard.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
Today I learned how Trump is going to win the election.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Powercrazy posted:

Trump owns so hard.

A summation of the GOP!

radical meme fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Mar 1, 2016

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Algid posted:

The many-worlds interpretation is an interpretation of quantum mechanics that asserts the objective reality of the universal wavefunction and denies the actuality of wavefunction collapse. Many-worlds implies that all possible alternate histories and futures are real, each representing an actual world...

Somewhere else, on a Tuesday night, you find yourself at your local polling station, looking at the slip of paper in front of you:

JOHN RICHARD KASICH

MARCO ANTONIO RUBIO

DONALD JOHN TRUMP

BENJAMIN SOLOMON CARSON

RAFAEL EDWARD CRUZ

Your had made up your mind long ago. As for the results this Tuesday night, that is even less in doubt; all the polls agree on the clear front runner. When your eyes reach the end of the list of names, you pick up your pen.

Suddenly, in the space between moments, the world around you freezes in place. Your gaze is locked onto the names before you for an instant, for an eternity. The sounds around you still, and all that remains is the ballot before you.

The letters shift and multiply before your eyes.

The ink writhes across the page as it spreads, carrying the faint scent of melted wax and maple syrup to your nose.

An array of sigils appear before you. There is an abhorrent majesty to them, like a smile more grotesque than any sneer, a cheer more mournful than any dirge.

They command your gaze even as your mind screams at you to look away. They hold your attention even as your thoughts shatter in defiance.

You must look away.

You cannot look away.

You cannot understand what you see.

You must understand what you see...

In that instant, in that eternity, you hear a voice whisper to you from far to your right,

"This...is the Zodiac speaking..."

The voice shatters the silence like a gunshot in the night, scattering any ideas you had grasped, any plans you had held.

The sigils no longer change. You see, and you understand.

I LIKE PRIMARYING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING BILLS IN THE SENATE BECAUSE REP IS THE MOST DANGEROUE PARTY OF ALL TO PRIMARY SOMEONE GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR OWN BILLS PASSED THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAE WHEN I WIN I WILL BE SWORN IN WASH DC AND THEI HAVE BEAT WILL BECOME MY SLAVES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIOG OF DELEGATES FOR MY CONVENTIO EBEORIETEMETHHPITI

When your eyes reach the end of the list of names, you pick up your pen. As you press it down onto the ballot, your pen snaps in your hand and a mix of blood and ink drips down next to the last name on the list. That was odd, it must have been broken beforehand.

You wipe off your hand as you walk back home.

Somewhere else, on a Tuesday night.

These Ted Cruz emailers are getting stranger and stranger, I tell ya.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

We are not only watching the death of the GOP, but the entire Conservative movement.
Trump is the anti-hero we deserve.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
My body is ready for tomorrow.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Schnorkles posted:

My body is ready for tomorrow.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
If Trump wins every state save for Texas tomorrow, does he skip Thursday's Fox News debate?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Prof. Lurker posted:

If Trump wins every state save for Texas tomorrow, does he skip Thursday's Fox News debate?

one cannot predict the trump, one can only react

(probably not)

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Oct 18, 2016

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Prof. Lurker posted:

Trump doesn't seem like the type to gloat

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Prof. Lurker posted:

He shows up, gives everyone the finger, moonwalks out, and then proceeds to sweep the rest of the country save for Ohio (maybe).

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Prof. Lurker posted:

And pass the chance to gloat and bully?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
Tucker Carlson is such a runny little poo poo lmao

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
RAFALCA!

*click*

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Nah he'd be too busy laughing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

H5N1 posted:

I take it that you're buckled in...for Kasich?!

Buckled in and ready to go.

Mushy mouthed conservatives from the rust belt make my knees go weak.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
He should skip the debate and just send Christie to beat up on Rubio instead.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Despera posted:

Nah he'd be too busy laughing

As of right now, I'm pretty sure that the person enjoying the republican primaries more than anyone else in the country is likely Barack "muslim as all hell" Obama.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Thump! posted:

How loving old was this student on 9/11, 5?

You know the phrase "you're only young once"? College Republicans, somehow, were never young. They are birthed at age 40 and are rapidly approaching their 60's by the time they enroll in college.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

Remember that website with the countdown posted a few days ago? Well pack it in guys, anonymous has stumped the Trump:

https://www.optrump2016.com

Hey, did you wind up volunteering for Jeb! like you said you were going to? If so, where's our trip report? How did it end, did you just show up one morning and the place was shuttered?

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Oct 18, 2016

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Sorry about the Jeb! Campaign suspension. If Kasich were to drop out, who would you support, H5N1?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

You know the phrase "you're only young once"? College Republicans, somehow, were never young. They are birthed at age 40 and are rapidly approaching their 60's by the time they enroll in college.

No lie. One of my high school friends was from a big GOP family, father had worked in the Gerald Ford administration and was a think tank guy, tons of elephants and other GOP memorabilia in their house.

My friend's older brother who was conservative as hell before it was cool (this was right before the Reagan Revolution, I'm very old) not only had a sour old man attitude going in his early 20's, but he also listened to Muzak, literally elevator music, on the radio when driving his car (I knew this because there was a time or two when my friend and I caught a ride from the brother to some place or other). Literal elevator music.

He was literally an old man already when he was young. Of course the guy wound up being a GOP state senator in some Northeastern town.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
chats slowing down in here...

must be the calm before the storm

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

chats slowing down in here...

must be the calm before the storm

Everyone's stocking up on rations for the Trumpocalypse

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
An unforeseen future nestled somewhere in time.
Unsuspecting pundits no warnings, no signs.
Judgment day the second stumping arrives.
Before you wear the hat you must die.

Forgotten voters, conform a new faith,
Avidity and lust controlled by hate.
(The) Never ending search for your shattered party,
white working class in their own reality.

Chaos rampant,
An age of distrust.
Strange endorsements.
Impulsive retweeting.

Establishment sons begat your cunting pollsters,
Ratfucking mothers with your bisexual fathers.
Political dynasties condemned for all eternity,
Obtained by immoral observance a golden haired deity.

Chaos rampant,
An age of distrust.
Strange endorsements.
Impulsive voting.

On and on, super tuesday [x 4]

The root of all evil is the heart of Ted Cruz.
A force that has lived all eternity.
The never ending search for a truth never told.
The loss of all hope and your nominee.

Chaos rampant,
An age of distrust.
Strange endorsements.
Impulsive retweeting.

On and on, super tuesday [x 4]

unlimited shrimp fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Mar 1, 2016

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Look over there... it's Super Tuesday.

Here it comes.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Apparently BLM=KKK on Levin.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Hate groups are all the same, duh.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

You know how I know Trump is going to be the Republican nominee?

CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, Washington Post, ect have become really, really hostile to Trump in the last few days.

FOX NEWS meanwhile has become oddly pro-Trump.

It's happening folks, it's happening.
E: Except Megyn Kelly... She is still "gently caress TRUMP."

The best part is it only helps Trump and makes him stronger but they still think they can control this election.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

William Bear posted:

Sorry about the Jeb! Campaign suspension. If Kasich were to drop out, who would you support, H5N1?

I'm thirsty... for Rubio!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh hey, look - someone more punchable than Cruz. I never thought I'd live to see the day...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Michael Corleone posted:

Remember that website with the countdown posted a few days ago? Well pack it in guys, anonymous has stumped the Trump:

https://www.optrump2016.com

yeah this was john oliver not 'anonymous'

• Locked thread