Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

wtf don't bully Rin she's nice

I want to tease her and make her pout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's a reason I keep my Rin Nendo in this pose all the time.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also why I always keep Ranko in my room and pick her up more often than anybody else - cause she gets distressed and anxious unlike most of the other characters.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Ranran is an innocent chuuni princess and the second half of derem@s was severely deficient of her.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Setting my ringtone to http://polsy.org.uk/ani/cg/Ranko-ProPurin.m4a

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

It sounds like she's saying propane and now I am visualizing Hank Hill in Ranko's outfit.

Hanko Rill.

EDIT: gently caress now I'm thinking about Ranko with Hank Hill's voice.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Chuunibyou and chuunibyou accessories

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Hmm, been listening to my Im@s mix at work.

What the hell is with giving Miria ROMANTIC Now for an image song. It doesn't really fit with her.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sonata Mused posted:

Hmm, been listening to my Im@s mix at work.

What the hell is with giving Miria ROMANTIC Now for an image song. It doesn't really fit with her.

Discounting it being just another love song, it kind of does because it's all about some naive kid who doesn't understand how romance works and thinks it's just all about having fun and backs out when it actually turns romantic. Rika may have been involved in corrupting the song.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
!!!!!!

A-Rise rares coming to the seal shop in JP!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

!!!!!!

I'm glad of it

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Also some sort of change to the daily missions thing, supposedly same rewards but only requiring one song play?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dang.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The upper echelons of EN SIF are organized.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
what is the seal shop

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

what is the seal shop

In JP (and likely soon in EN), whenever you eat an R or higher idol, you get a bronze, silver, or gold seal (for an R, SR, or UR, respectively), and two when you eat an idolized one. You can spend them for promo idols, blue tickets (generally the best way to go), and 3 golds let you purchase a real UR of your favorite idol.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
oh i haven't eaten any rares yet

does it do it for support characters

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

oh i haven't eaten any rares yet

does it do it for support characters

No. Not for support, promos, alpacas, &c.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

In JP (and likely soon in EN), whenever you eat an R or higher idol, you get a bronze, silver, or gold seal (for an R, SR, or UR, respectively), and two when you eat an idolized one. You can spend them for promo idols, blue tickets (generally the best way to go), and 3 golds let you purchase a real UR of your favorite idol.

Finally. I use rares to level up SR/UR cuz there's no real need to level up their skill anymore.

Also I hope there's another opportunity to get a different big av cuz I want a Nico Nico one now.

book
Nov 29, 2014

Chill la Chill posted:

Also I hope there's another opportunity to get a different big av cuz I want a Nico Nico one now.

Same, but Takane/Miki.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Chill la Chill posted:

Finally. I use rares to level up SR/UR cuz there's no real need to level up their skill anymore.

where does everyone even find hte opportunity to get in on the big av craze, do I have to trawl through gbs or something?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

where does everyone even find hte opportunity to get in on the big av craze, do I have to trawl through gbs or something?

Somehow get a mod/admin to do it. I won a contest over Halloween here in the 'TRW.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Somehow get a mod/admin to do it. I won a contest over Halloween here in the 'TRW.

Dang, I'm gonna have to retreat from my safe bookmarks page home and start actually looking at the actual forum pages I guess.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Futaba Anzu posted:

Last time was a BYOB craze when a bunch of us got one cuz someone was friends with an admin. This av used to look more imposing before the size restrictions were widened.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Chill la Chill posted:

Last time was a BYOB craze when a bunch of us got one cuz someone was friends with an admin. This av used to look more imposing before the size restrictions were widened.

What even is BYOB, all I know is that all the gbs chat threads got put in there in a separate subforum..

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Futaba Anzu posted:

What even is BYOB, all I know is that all the gbs chat threads got put in there in a separate subforum..

It's sometimes a forum full of impotent drama but other times it's chill and we talk about anime, games, or sports. However, some regulars have this desire to keep it a comedy factory instead of a bunch of chat threads with some comedy threads.

The anime crew thread is in that sub forum.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Anyway, I've been on a weeb binge lately and I want to get some neat little Nico and/or Rin key chains or something for my backpack and gym bag. If there exists a sweet idol bag for boxing gloves that'd be great too. :3: or maybe some drawstring bag??

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Futaba Anzu posted:

:10bux:

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
oh cool i full combo'd a 8 star song in SIF.

oh cool i almost full combo'd another one but I got one "good" hit

Skwee fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 1, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Reward after playing one song in the new JP SIF:

Also, Nightingale Love Song is the easiest EX I've played in a long time.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
They've introduced a set you can buy only once for 360¥ that gives you 5 loveca, an SR-or-better ticket, 100k spacebucks, and 3 fancy purple SR alpacas.

I didn't know that there was alpaca royalty.

An OK Umi that's among the best Cool SRs stat-wise.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Yo can someone explain what's goin on in the JP SIF right now? play button has shiny flashy text, and there was some other stuff on the alert screen

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I wish I could remember what timing I used to play LLSIF at cuz I'm messing around and getting a bunch of greats that I thought should've been perfect. I remember it being -7 but right now when I use the in game timer it's -8 all the way to -13.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Flashy text is just saying there's a song available you haven't completed yet. The announcements are for the once-only intro set I mentioned and for the 3rd anniversary rewards coming next month, one loveca a day for 7 days.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I wish I could remember what timing I used to play LLSIF at cuz I'm messing around and getting a bunch of greats that I thought should've been perfect. I remember it being -7 but right now when I use the in game timer it's -8 all the way to -13.

Depending how long ago you used to play, it might be different for you. They changed the timing a few months back, and since, I've found it best at 0.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Flashy text is just saying there's a song available you haven't completed yet. The announcements are for the once-only intro set I mentioned and for the 3rd anniversary rewards coming next month, one loveca a day for 7 days.

it went away after i played a song though. The number is what's saying you have songs you haven't completed. I guess it's the thing that gave me a loveca or something.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

it went away after i played a song though. The number is what's saying you have songs you haven't completed. I guess it's the thing that gave me a loveca or something.

Oh, OK. I assumed because it went away after I played the one new-to-me song, but your explanation also fits.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/48id7p/jp_llsif_updated_to_version_32/

First Live Bonus
Replaces the daily tasks, which are removed. The first song you play every day will reward you with 10 000 gold, 200 friend points and 1 loveca.

Rhythm Icon speed setting
New option added to settings to adjust note speed per song difficulty.

makes doing daily thing easier since now I don't have to figure out what it says, I can just play a song.

Skwee fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Holy golly, speed modifiers are great. Good on you KLab.