Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

That spiral isn't golden

yet

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Someone photoshop the Oscar into his hands!

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Canemacar posted:

Someone photoshop the Oscar into his hands!

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

I'm a wealthy investor and want to invest into this new meme trend, because it has a bright future.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Super Monkey Ball reboot looking good.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Really great that they named their cat Splenda to make artificially sweet videos.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
hmmm....i'm ALMOST thinking that's a joke image, HMMMMMMMM

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

theflyingorc posted:

hmmm....i'm ALMOST thinking that's a joke image, HMMMMMMMM

Jokes? No, we haven't used jokes on this forum since 2001.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm looking at this at work and thank god there's no business today because I am in tears.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Heartbroken gazelle fosters crayfish after zoo explodes"

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

hahaha holy poo poo those up next video titles

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Everyone let Jamesman believe this is real. The world's a more magical place that way.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Haha wow guys the joke is good, also so is the joke

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

sandoz posted:

Haha wow guys the joke is good, also so is the joke

I believe this has already been explained before but, there are no jokes on this forum.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

This is a product of LiartownUSA if I'm not mistaken. http://liartownusa.tumblr.com/

The video titles are absolutely hysterical.. I'm still catching my breath after laughing so hard.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

BrianBoitano posted:

Everyone let Jamesman believe this is real. The world's a more magical place that way.

I just thought his face was funny. :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

:stare:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
So is Mr. Candy as nice as his movies portray him to be?

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.
Somewhere out there is a guy who just realized that he looks like John Candy, and is against giving old women bad news.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Useless posted:

Somewhere out there is a guy who just realized that he looks like John Candy, and is against giving old women bad news.

until he realizes his greatest power is just being John Candy and letting old ladies believe they met a funny fat canadian guy from the 80s

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

New Leaf posted:

This is a product of LiartownUSA if I'm not mistaken. http://liartownusa.tumblr.com/

The video titles are absolutely hysterical.. I'm still catching my breath after laughing so hard.

PYF Funny Pictures: remember puppies raised by trout? SAD NEWS

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dungeon Ecology posted:

until he realizes his greatest power is just being John Candy and letting old ladies believe they met a funny fat canadian guy from the 80s

Ultimate cougar hunter.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Unironically agree with this whole heartedly. Bio-ethics and it's implications on humanity are going to be a huge issue in the next 100 years

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Actually this.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

What, not 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968, AI gone awry)? or Terminator (1984, AI gone awry)?
Whoever wrote that is showing their age super hard. There's tons of films that address artificial intelligence wrecking humans.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

bobthedinosaur posted:

What, not 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968, AI gone awry)? or Terminator (1984, AI gone awry)?
Whoever wrote that is showing their age super hard. There's tons of films that address artificial intelligence wrecking humans.
You seem to be confused about topic at hand. Perhaps the image you quoted can provide a clue

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

quote:

DELICIOUS WHOLE COW FLAVOR

Cool....

quote:

May also be used as a dessert topping

:wtf:

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Now I have to watch everything mentioned in the article.

Anime for science.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

pssh, anime am i rite? :rolleye:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

bobthedinosaur posted:

I hate to be all :goonsay: about anime here but I think the point is that it's not about AI wrecking people. Typically it raises questions more along the lines of whether AI is people, are people still people if they chuck their bodies in the garbage and is your mind even still your own if anyone can just pop in there and download brain.txt and edit in their weird fanfiction.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

w00tmonger posted:

Unironically agree with this whole heartedly. Bio-ethics and it's implications on humanity are going to be a huge issue in the next 100 years

drat right, it's going to be wicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

I hate to be all :goonsay: about anime here but I think the point is that it's not about AI wrecking people. Typically it raises questions more along the lines of whether AI is people, are people still people if they chuck their bodies in the garbage and is your mind even still your own if anyone can just pop in there and download brain.txt and edit in their weird fanfiction.

Here is the simple and correct answer, no. AI are not people.

• Locked thread