Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
I'm the dog whispering, "call the poliiiiiiceee!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
A few pages ago I posted about going to Anime Boston for the 2nd time next month, but it turns out my friends who brought me last year aren't going to this one. At first I was relieved/happy to hear I'm not obligated to go, but if I show up without friends I'm free to explore the seedier underbelly that is apparently held behind hotel room doors.

Considering I do some very, very poorly thought out things when I'm around big groups(without friends to reel me in), I'm probably going to sit this one out. On the other hand, this could be my big chance to bear witness to things I've merely heard about in hushed tones and warnings for years.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ServoMST3K posted:

A few pages ago I posted about going to Anime Boston for the 2nd time next month, but it turns out my friends who brought me last year aren't going to this one. At first I was relieved/happy to hear I'm not obligated to go, but if I show up without friends I'm free to explore the seedier underbelly that is apparently held behind hotel room doors.

Considering I do some very, very poorly thought out things when I'm around big groups(without friends to reel me in), I'm probably going to sit this one out. On the other hand, this could be my big chance to bear witness to things I've merely heard about in hushed tones and warnings for years.

Just use protection ok?

Also bring lots of hand sanitizer.

Lots.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ServoMST3K posted:

Why even post here if your morbid curiosity doesn't always get the better of you? Go for it

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
WHOA WHOA I did not mean to infer I would try to have sex with people or objects. I apologize profusely if that was the impression I gave. I meant more along the lines of sneaking some mustard into a party and decorate the walls.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ServoMST3K posted:

WHOA WHOA I did not mean to infer I would try to have sex with people or objects. I apologize profusely if that was the impression I gave. I meant more along the lines of sneaking some mustard into a party and decorate the walls.

You imply, I infer. You did not mean to imply that you would try to gently caress the slightly over-chubby girl dressed like Sakura, but I infer that you do mean to.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Participate in the orgies, but only ironically

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This stained wolf costume provides me the requisite ironic detachment and distance between my penis and the sweaty fat folds of the person dressed as an anime dragon.

I'm not a furry. Really guys.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Would you fecht me? I'd fecht me.

I'd fecht me hard.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Would be 100x better if it was a floppy rubber dildo sword

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Swords are just great. People invariably feel like they're complete badasses when they're holding them and always look like complete loving tools.

So we end up with both massively overweight and horrifyingly skeletal nerds posting their conan pics on the internet for all to enjoy.

Bonus when it's some anime sword shaped like novelty jewellery.

:allears:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 02:06 on Feb 29, 2016

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Gorilla Salad posted:

So we end up with both massively overweight and horrifyingly skeletal nerds posting their conan pics on the internet for all to enjoy.
Yup.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

What skyrim mod is that? The draugr model looks awful.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Woodburger posted:

I can just picture the type of people who could be bullied into jerking off a complete stranger rather than dealing with confrontation. The way it is written makes it seem like the author isn't at all concerned about the stranger in their home demanding sex from their partner and talking about grand conspiracies. Reminds me of the FFVII house.

The F Plus did a great reading of this one. Really, it's the only way to read that loving story.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Woodburger posted:

I can just picture the type of people who could be bullied into jerking off a complete stranger rather than dealing with confrontation. The way it is written makes it seem like the author isn't at all concerned about the stranger in their home demanding sex from their partner and talking about grand conspiracies. Reminds me of the FFVII house.

That's what makes furry drama unique and even more hilarious. All these people have never mentally grown past highschool so you get this weird poo poo where they can't even describe having sex outside of made up terms like "yiff" but they're old enough to have poo poo loads of weird gross sex with each other.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Midnight Voyager posted:

The F Plus did a great reading of this one. Really, it's the only way to read that loving story.

Link?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

it's in here at about the half-way mark.

https://thefpl.us/episode/100a

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Sorry xhe broke up with you

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Panfilo posted:

I'm the dog whispering, "call the poliiiiiiceee!"

...Granos?

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Hello, police. I would like to report a case of chin theft. :ohdear:

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
So everyone's definitely seen this video. The one with the crazy lady being dragged off an airplane while she screams for the amused passengers to help her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLecmaAZax4

Turns out there's another angle to it. :gonk:
:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXVaFqdTosg:nws:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Celery Face posted:

So everyone's definitely seen this video. The one with the crazy lady being dragged off an airplane while she screams for the amused passengers to help her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLecmaAZax4

Turns out there's another angle to it. :gonk:
:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXVaFqdTosg:nws:

I do so delight in the perspectives afforded by first class.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It shouldn't be surprising that Notch is as AUG as possible

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Why does his head literally look like an egg with facial hair

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

goose fleet posted:

Because he just hates that hedgehog.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

goose fleet posted:

They say you should just ignore anyone on Twitter with an egg avatar.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

rodbeard posted:

They say you should just ignore anyone on Twitter with an egg avatar.

That's what people said on FB where we were discussing it. "no one has ever looked more like the default egg avatar"

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

twistedmentat posted:

Ugh I'm glad this guy isn't actually relevant any more.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

twistedmentat posted:

Oh this'll go well, guess he thinks women are gonna steal his cubes as well as his money

For content:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

He's not being sarcastic?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
What the gently caress is he afraid of? He's a jillionaire, and the droves of kids playing minecraft wouldn't give a poo poo one way or the other.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He's also lying because he invited anita sarkeesian to his manchild mansion well after most people stopped caring about gamergate

Schnedwob posted:

What the gently caress is he afraid of? He's a jillionaire, and the droves of kids playing minecraft wouldn't give a poo poo one way or the other.

Nothing, he just suffers from crippling persecution complexes. He doesn't even have anything to do with minecraft anymore

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Schnedwob posted:

He's afraid if people stop noticing he exists that he'll fade from reality.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Postal Parcel posted:

He's not being sarcastic?

He is being sarcastic, but you know, internet.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Personally, I'm jealous of his success. He doesn't deserve his money, even though he produced something that literally millions of people enjoy.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Cumslut1895 posted:

Personally, I'm jealous of his success. He doesn't deserve his money, even though he produced something that literally millions of people enjoy.

He deserves money, sure. But he quickly passed as much responsibility for the game as possible on to other people, people who get far less credit for their work on the game, and then sold it and later complained that the people he screwed over hate him now. It's not that he doesn't deserve success. It's just that he's kind of a jerk with it and boo-hooing about how hard his life is because he's rich is ridiculous.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

He deserves money, sure. But he quickly passed as much responsibility for the game as possible on to other people, people who get far less credit for their work on the game, and then sold it and later complained that the people he screwed over hate him now. It's not that he doesn't deserve success. It's just that he's kind of a jerk with it and boo-hooing about how hard his life is because he's rich is ridiculous.

ah, I intended this to go in the Idiots On Social Media thread who are also talking about him and are very upset by his having a nice house

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

http://i.imgur.com/N7VqB1g.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Cumslut1895 posted:

ah, I intended this to go in the Idiots On Social Media thread who are also talking about him and are very upset by his having a nice house

He had to mine for hours to build it, though.

• Locked thread