Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

lol. like the whole thing went down like:

:ohdear: "Hey doc, does this look right to you?"

;-* "wrong number, also lol"

:ohdear: "a/s/l? "

;-*"15/f/england"

:quagmire: "one sec let me google age of consent......Hey wanna signed t-shirt?"

How do people expect that poo poo to hold up in court? Doctors don't work by text. a messaging system maybe, but it's not like you're going to upload dickpics to whatever loving issue you are having that doesn't warrant a trip to the ER. Also what good is this claim going to do if he already is pleading guilty? Intent is still there by continuing the conversation and if he did it more than once, it's not an accident.

People confuse the gently caress out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
pretty sure pubedoc gets dick pics on the daily

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Soulex posted:

Also what good is this claim going to do if he already is pleading guilty?

He didn't plead guilty to every charge.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Actually there is something called Peyronie's disease where the dick kinda curls up, and since we prefer to not ask patients to get a boner in front of us they instead take pictures of their dick at home. Though they can keep the pictures on their own phone...

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Syncopated posted:

Actually there is something called Peyronie's disease where the dick kinda curls up, and since we prefer to not ask patients to get a boner in front of us they instead take pictures of their dick at home. Though they can keep the pictures on their own phone...

The more you know. Now he's gonna say he has this.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Did the court have to see Johnson's johnson?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Monday Bandele posted:

Did the court have to see Johnson's johnson?

It's already been described in detail:

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/702098274635948032

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Well that's just being a considerate lover tbf.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

wrong thread

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I don't understand the quibbling over the specifics.

Dude showed his dick to an underage girl. Sent at the very least flirty messages to her, and (allegedly) engaged in sexual acts with her.

He has admitted as much, but is still trying to get the last inch of innocence/wriggle room.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
if he didnt penetrate, you must exonerate

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

BrigadierSensible posted:

Dude showed his dick to an underage girl. Sent at the very least flirty messages to her, and (allegedly) engaged in sexual acts with her.

He has admitted as much, but is still trying to get the last inch of innocence/wriggle room.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it probably has to do with the penalties he may be subject to.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bea Nanner posted:

if he didnt penetrate, you must exonerate

Ah yes. The OJ Simpson method

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Pretty sure he already pleaded guilty to a few things, right now all the arguing is about reducing his eventual sentence.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

BrigadierSensible posted:

Yes, laws and courts... why bother with the specifics.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

vyelkin posted:

Pretty sure he already pleaded guilty to a few things, right now all the arguing is about reducing his eventual sentence.

He's pleaded guilty to the lesser crimes he's accused of, he's trying to avoid being found guilty for the worse ones. I'm not sure why people are so confused.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

When you get accused of anything, you should plead guilty and ask for a maximum sentence imo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

in fact let's bring back cutting off hands for shoplifting, who's with me?? Think of the money the courts will save!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Ross Kemp has a lot to answer for:

https://twitter.com/JoshHalliday/status/702453204475375616

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
The gif right below cracked me up

https://twitter.com/GRokerReport/status/702454701346967553

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Clearly he should've taken notes from Lescott and said that his phone accidentally googled that by itself while it was in his pocket.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Dunban posted:

Clearly he should've taken notes from Lescott and said that his phone accidentally googled that by itself while it was in his pocket.

The case of the pederast cell phone

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I can't imagine being in a situation where I had to count on Steven Fletcher testifying about my pubic hair.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/adam-johnson-says-ex-teammate-7431534

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Brony Car posted:

I can't imagine being in a situation where I had to count on Steven Fletcher testifying about my pubic hair.

You haven't lived

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Dunban posted:

"I was looking for a non-pirated download of a New Order song"

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Barry Shitpeas posted:

I've made this exact same joke on twitter a few weeks ago. Congrats on your good taste.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Barry Shitpeas posted:

:golfclap:

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
I wonder if Sunderland fans will be singing "Adam Johnson, he shags who he wants to!", again, at the next game.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Soulex posted:

Ah yes. The OJ Simpson method
:thejoke:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Has anyone made the joke about Johnson being bad at blackjack yet? Knowing he needs to 21 but hits on 15?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Soulex posted:

Has anyone made the joke about Johnson being bad at blackjack yet? Knowing he needs to 21 but hits on 15?

this would be a fine joke except that the number 21 has absolutely no relevance in this case

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
The only number that matters to Johnson at the moment is 12; because that's how many people need to unanimously agree that he's a nonce for him to be sent down.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Not guilty on one of the counts

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
he's definitely guilty of not counting to sixteen

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
hahah holy poo poo

The judge had previously said he would only accept a unanimous verdict, telling the jury "12-0 is the only possible score".

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
It sounds like he was found not guilty on the less serious count, but the jury is hung on whether he actually hosed the child?

e: apparently this was for receiving oral. The jury is still out on whether he finger banged her.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Mar 2, 2016

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

https://twitter.com/JoshHalliday/status/705065249993584642

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
The BBC have described all this as "the darker side of football". First hooliganism, now paedophilia, when will they ban this neanderthalic sport?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
So you can get your chants factually accurate he is guilty of kissing and sexually touching a child but not guilty of receiving a blowie from her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JoshHalliday/status/705068372455718912