Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I'm so happy realignment is happening now in the age of Twitter than 12 years ago when it was due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

What a little bitch.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Mordiceius posted:

What would be the ultimate chaos outcome from tomorrow's Romney announcement?

Romney endorsing Hillary.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mordiceius posted:

Mitt Romney apologizing to conservatives for how bad the Republican party is failing them, and apologizing for the poor state of the Union, and then sharing that he's lost faith in America.

You can purchase Mitt Romney's books No Apology: The case for American Greatness and No Apology: Believe in America from amazon.com. They are the same book, but one is paperback.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Romney could talk about his egg salad sandwich he had for lunch today and it would make national headlines because the media is loving dumb

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:boom: And then there were four.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/705104627407187968

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

Half Life 3 is released...for free.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Schnorkles posted:

Montasque please provide us with talk radio updates instead of doing your job tia

Sorry Schnorkles, I slacked yesterday and now have to make up. I will listen to the first hour of all the shows though.

What I heard from Rush was more of the same: Trump did great, the establishment are babies... Boring really.

I'll listen to the first hour of Hannity and update then.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

pacmania90 posted:

You're really thick, aren't you?

It's like this, pacmania90: the businesses that employ illegals are not going to just start paying them minimum wage if they are given amnesty, they are going to find someone to do it for less(other illegals).

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Goodbye Friend Ben, goodbye.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

If it was just a Tic Tac or something why would he try to be so drat sneaky about it

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Odds on a Trump endorsement?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Logikv9 posted:

"I, Mitt Romney, challenge Donald J. Trump to a money contest. Whomever has the most money wins. I win!"

Trump owns a single store in NYC worth more than Romney's net worth. It's a Gucci store on 5th Avenue I think.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

I didn't realize that Hillary Clinton had a radio show

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Trump's campaign is apparently run by Xbox playing 13-year-olds

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Carson dropping out doesn't solve the clusterfuck very much, if at all.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Now Gentle Ben can finally go home and blithely paint a nice picture of a tree.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

T r a v i s posted:

It's like this, pacmania90: the businesses that employ illegals are not going to just start paying them minimum wage if they are given amnesty, they are going to find someone to do it for less(other illegals).

maybe they won't if you stop posting

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Mystery Goomba posted:

Half Life 3 is released...for free.

Given how out of touch Romney was last campaign his surprise announcement will be "Dumbledore dies."

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/No_Cut_Card/status/705037295318081536

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Do It Once Right posted:

You can purchase Mitt Romney's books No Apology: The case for American Greatness and No Apology: Believe in America from amazon.com. They are the same book, but one is paperback.
Pretty sure the paperback has a line removed about how Romneycare could be a model for the whole country or something to that effect. The change was made after Obamacare.

:laugh:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Haha Carson isn't going to formally suspend his campaign?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

T r a v i s posted:

Even if it was it would only benefit their employers, and it doesn't seem very leftist to me to support exploitation of laborers who have no bargaining power in addition to putting natural citizens and legal immigrants out of work or driving their wages down.

gently caress outta here with this actual nazi crap

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Slate Action posted:

Probably helps Trump more than anyone. That extra few percent he gets helps him inch above Rubio in most of the states where he needs a boost. Maybe Cruz comes out with a few more mountain west delegates and states as a result.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Carson not attending the debate, but not suspending his campaign. I like his style, he's like a high school senior trying to skate thorough the last semester.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Slate Action posted:

Cruz supporters think this is huge news and means Cruz is going to win everywhere now.

Cruz supporters are dumb.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
GOP should embrace anarchy and run 'Nobody' or the ever popular 'Don't Know'

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Alter Ego posted:

Trump's campaign is apparently run by Xbox playing 13-year-olds

We established long ago that Reddit and /pol/ love Trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nachos posted:

Haha Carson isn't going to formally suspend his campaign?

The campaign will be sealed in a giant stone pyramid, preserving it for all time.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Horrible.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Louisgod posted:

We established long ago that Reddit and /pol/ love Trump

Reddit just got on board 2 weeks ago, actually.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

McDowell posted:

GOP should embrace anarchy and run 'Nobody' or the ever popular 'Don't Know'

Not Sure has a proven track record of saving the United States from idiocy.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
If I'd been outright ignored like Carson at the last debate, I wouldn't be very inclined to show up to the next one.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Joementum posted:

This is his life now.

Soon he must return to the plane onto which Trump humiliatingly sent him before. Soon he must return to the small cupboard under the stairs where he is kept and occasionally thrown small slivers of metaphorical raw meat. When he asked to be part of Trump’s cabinet he never thought to specify “presidential cabinet, of course, not a literal cabinet underground where the ventilation is poor and there is no light.” It just did not occur to him. Why would it?

And now it is too late.

Nobody is coming for you, Chris Christie. Nobody is coming to save you.

Chris Christie has seen things. Things you wouldn’t believe. Things that would make your hair fall out and turn grey all at once. But he cannot speak of them. He can only stand there. Chris Christie is the bearer of a hideous knowledge that hangs on him like a horrible weight. But he has no way to say it.

He is embroidering this hideous truth very slowly onto a handerchief, but it will not be ready in time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/03/02/chris-christies-wordless-screaming/

This article owns, the Washington Post owns.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Homework Explainer posted:

gently caress outta here with this actual nazi crap

Please explain how anything I have said is "actual nazi crap".

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/desusnice/status/705107247601418242

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

as much as i sorta think shawn king is a wanker. He is right on this. someone may/will get beaten to death at one of these rallys.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wake up onichan

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

man i thought for sure carson had it in him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Montasque posted:

Sorry Schnorkles, I slacked yesterday and now have to make up. I will listen to the first hour of all the shows though.

What I heard from Rush was more of the same: Trump did great, the establishment are babies... Boring really.

I'll listen to the first hour of Hannity and update then.

You are doing the lord's work friend.

Also: lol Carson.

• Locked thread