Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Listen to Uhh Yeah Dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

ozza posted:

Gays running rampant.

He is for sure loving the trans girl.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
He just tweeted about it and said "is this what you guys are gonna run with now?"
Which means yeah he probably is

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

SegwayPimp posted:

So who's got some good alternatives to the Cumia Show as far as podcasts or online shows? Rogan is kind of ridiculous sometimes I don't think I can deal with him daily. Is Robert Kellys YKWD any good? Bill Burrs kind of bored me a little. Jimmy still shares the mic with that Gregg guy....

We Hate Movies is a good one if you're looking for laughs.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pat Dixon's NYC Crime Report has a free feed that is good stuff

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

SegwayPimp posted:

So who's got some good alternatives to the Cumia Show as far as podcasts or online shows? Rogan is kind of ridiculous sometimes I don't think I can deal with him daily. Is Robert Kellys YKWD any good? Bill Burrs kind of bored me a little. Jimmy still shares the mic with that Gregg guy....

Danish and O'Neill is pretty funny as far as guys goofing on Weird News in a super low-brow way goes. Some lovely impressions of GSP and the Diaz brothers, but otherwise, I like it.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
I listen to :
Bennington, Legion of skanks, Eastside Dave and YKWD.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I listen to the bonfire, We hate movies, and Bangting. That's enough to keep me going.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I'm down to just the Bonfire and the Benningtons. I used to listen to Doug Benson but he's gotten too stoned and boring anymore. I listen to ESD too, but he's too much of a trainwreck to keep going much longer.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Have to say, I'm pretty glad that the mentally ill troglodytes over at r/opieandanthony decided to set their sights on Ant as well.

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Just listen to the Todd Show open on repeat.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Keg posted:

Have to say, I'm pretty glad that the mentally ill troglodytes over at r/opieandanthony decided to set their sights on Ant as well.

That subreddit owns and it really "is the new show." Right now Anthony is there threatening to report them for hate speech. That is not a joke.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Anthony has become everything he rallied against his entire life.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

quote:

For a bunch of people who love bashing the poo poo out of others, you're sure treading in dangerous ground with the Reddit TOS. Some of these titles could be seen as bullying. Hate to see you lose your playground here for "hate speech".

quote:

This sub has again shown itself to be pure class. My friendships with anyone regardless of who they are isn't your business but I get it. I'm a public figure. Bashing people because they are my friend is another story. Some of you are just horrid cruel people with no other goals than to try and hurt or destroy people. You come here and treat genuine cruelty like a video game. I've addressed your latest "find". I have no problem with it. If having been friends with Sue is a problem or funny for you sorry, I can't help you there. But again, some of you are putrid little trolls trying to inflict damage in people's lives. People you have no clue about. I bet if I posted this and some of the topics here outside of this sub a lot of people would have this sub slammed shut in no time for "hate speech". You HAVE to know that's very possible in today's climate. Hmmm, maybe I will.

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/48pkbe/congrats/

Disappointing Pie posted:

Anthony has become everything he rallied against his entire life.

He's a self hating n person

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 3, 2016

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I could seriously see that entire paragraph done to snippets of Ant's voice (or a crappy text-to-speech, same thing) overlayed with pictures or video of anthony doing the same thing he's yelling to redditors about

jesus christ

son of a bitch

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It's brutal how the pedophile safe space turns on one of their own :reddit:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
That sub is great and what's hosed about it is they're doing all this to Anthony only because he doesn't make them laugh anymore.

The internet sort of scares me now.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Danny is all in on this and it's great.

DannyFromTheShow posted:

Treating cruelty like a video game is called the Opie & Anthony show. What was Jocktober, just some mild joshin' around? You did a bit called Fatty Pig Fatty. You announced that the mayor of a city was dead on the air. You outted Jill for a leaky colon.

It seems like it's all well and good until it's nestled comfortably in your back yard and then suddenly all this behavior is despicable and you act surprised that it could possibly exist.

Stop acting like you're better than all this. You helped make this. People are going to say bad things and criticize. How long are you going to go on with the need for everyone to love you and tell you how right you are all the time. I think the majority of people here don't even care if it's true. They're reacting (there's that word again) and because it isn't positive praise, (you know, conservative criticism) that upsets you.

If this was an Opie mess, you'd already be pre-selling PeggShells merch and telling the sub how hysterical they are so shut your yap, "take the hit" as it were and honestly own up to why a myriad of tweets and instagram pics had to be deleted, damage control style.

That said, this is by far the most hypocritical thing you've ever commited to the immortality of the internet.

"Pure class". You know class? Aren't you up on felony strangulation charges? Classy.

Edit - Are you seriously threatening to shut the sub down for hate speech? Isn't there a video of you screaming the N word like a madman? What kind of speech is that when you use words like "animals", "savages" and the phrase "they aren't people". Sure sounds like hate speech to me.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

The Opie and Anthony show turned out to be the best collection of estranged wives I could fathom.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Somewhere in a multi-million dollar apartment up in the Manhattan clouds, the Opster is breathing the greatest sigh of relief ever sighed by mankind.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

ozza posted:

Somewhere in a multi-million dollar apartment up in the Manhattan clouds, the Opster is breathing the greatest sigh of relief ever sighed by mankind.
I thought Greggshells was going to be the best nickname someone could ever come up with to insult someone from O&A. And now there's Peggshells. Ol' Peggshells Cumia.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I am sure it would be very difficult to find any tweets, facebook posts or youtube videos of Anthony's that are against their services' TOS if that's the road he wants to go down.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Bubba Smith posted:

I thought Greggshells was going to be the best nickname someone could ever come up with to insult someone from O&A. And now there's Peggshells. Ol' Peggshells Cumia.

I don't get the Peggshells thing?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Stefan Prodan posted:

I don't get the Peggshells thing?
Sue Lightning has a penis. The joke is that Kaptain Konservative gets hosed by that penis and loves it.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
but "pegging" refers to a man getting buttfucked by a woman wearing a strapon.

I prefer Tranthony to Peggshells myself.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I think Danny was saying that if Anthony found out Opie was doing such a thing, he (Anthony) would refer to it as Peggshells

quote:

If this was an Opie mess, you'd already be pre-selling PeggShells merch and telling the sub how hysterical they are

Morter fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 3, 2016

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Morter posted:

I think Danny was saying that if Anthony found out Opie was doing such a thing, he (Anthony) would refer to it as Peggshells
Anthony threatening to have the subreddit shut down is a bit walking on eggshells, though.

Rape Stink posted:

but "pegging" refers to a man getting buttfucked by a woman wearing a strapon.
You act like this won't be the next thing uncovered by Anthony Cumia's social media history.

I do agree Tranthony is also excellent.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
r/opieandanthony is more entertaining than everything else that has happened since Ant got fired

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Opie wins.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

shyduck posted:

Opie wins.
Even lovely wallpaper stops being worth mentioning after a while.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaM9yfUyuvk

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
^ Literally beat me to it by a minute. I haven't laughed this hard at anything O&A related in years. Holy poo poo.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You... gently caress. I was coming to post that video as well.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

That's loving beautiful. It just hits everything so drat well.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i almost didn't click cause those parodies are normally really lame but holy gently caress lmao

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust

Lovechop posted:

i almost didn't click cause those parodies are normally really lame but holy gently caress lmao

Yeah, don't turn it off because it's a Downfall edit. It's really well written.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah I always hate those but it hit all the beats and the ending was perfect.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Magical

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I liked the part where Kuriyama did his big speech.
i can't believe this is real

i can't believe any of this is actually happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://vid.me/sTMq

• Locked thread