Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

diabeetz posted:

Speaking of Canada

a unique foodstuff that looks the same before consumption as it does after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

diabeetz posted:

Speaking of Canada

ahahaha I'm furious. Taco Bell is some kind of dadaist food performance art at this point.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Arivia posted:

gently caress. gently caress. REALLY? Goddamn I need to go to Taco Bel right now. CASH CRAB WE HAVE A JOB TO DO

Oh. My. God. I am so excited.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

cash crab posted:

Oh. My. God. I am so excited.

I KNOW RIGHT

Cheetos and Taco Bell? AAAAA hopefully it's better than the Doritos Nachos Supreme, but that should be easy.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Don't do this you guys :ohdear:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Don't listen to FAI.

Make this happen!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Arivia posted:

I KNOW RIGHT

Cheetos and Taco Bell? AAAAA hopefully it's better than the Doritos Nachos Supreme, but that should be easy.

You all need to stop by Michigan on your way home and bring me some please. Also bring extra for CentripedalHorse and the guy who has the Frankenberry avatar but his name starts with Choco. Thanks

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

titties posted:

You all need to stop by Michigan on your way home and bring me some please. Also bring extra for CentripedalHorse and the guy who has the Frankenberry avatar but his name starts with Choco. Thanks
And me, too. Or we could just pop up into Windsor. It's like 45 minutes away from me.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I don't think you're one to tell people not to do things.

What I'm saying is that you need to make your own homemade crunchwrap slider and record yourself eating it again. With the glorious radio voice. :allears:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

titties posted:

Think they could stop by Illinois at some point? Hungry.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It's okay, I just came home from having a chimichanga (deep-fried burrito) as big as my forearm for lunch. Deadpool made me do it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Arivia posted:

It's okay, I just came home from having a chimichanga (deep-fried burrito) as big as my forearm for lunch. Deadpool made me do it.

I had a can of soup because I am deathly ill and I have no energy. SEND HELP

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

diabeetz posted:

Speaking of Canada

Why does Canada get all the good food :sigh:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Plinkey posted:

A tribute to John Candy?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

We need a fine layer of fat for our brutal winters

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

if we're going to get another tired food trip report I'd like it written like that one goon who reviewed a gas station burrito as written like the book of genesis

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
So He drove out the man; and He placed at the east of the gas station tortillas, and Flamin' Hot Cheetos which turned every finger crimson, to keep hungry stoners fed

Kitsch!
Jul 27, 2006

God made Adam and Eve, not Fluffy and Eve.

Yargh posted:

Definitely Canada, possibly Montreal.

"Cold Blood". The blue freeze next to it was (roughly) "WIndshield Fluid".

Better than what I got in Iceland.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

I don't know, but it's starting to anger me! :argh:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

It's like the golden white heaven of lovely food. Come on America! I haven't been impressed since the Double Down.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

OctoberBlues posted:

These are apparently really poo poo.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

titties posted:

Can you fling two of them, Frisbee-like, at Southwestern China?

titties
May 10, 2012

bringmyfishback posted:

Can you fling two of them, Frisbee-like, at Southwestern China?

no but I can fling them into my quivering jowled maw

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

So He drove out the man; and He placed at the east of the gas station tortillas, and Flamin' Hot Cheetos which turned every finger crimson, to keep hungry stoners fed

:3:

OctoberBlues posted:

Creme Eggs are disgusting and also bad.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

cash crab posted:

Creme Eggs are disgusting and also bad.

I didn't think it was possible for someone's opinion to be objectively wrong... but here we are.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Wow, CC, it's like you're a whole different person.

Also, since we're approaching one year in the thread, and 400 pages, I'm thinking maybe it's time for a new thread, but might as well ask what you guys think. I'll keep the old trip reports linked, but if people have some favorites that they want in the OP, post them and I'll pop 'em in there.

(Menstruation cookies are never leaving because :stonk:)

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
please mail me the Cheeto taco wrap

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

cash crab posted:

I had a can of soup because I am deathly ill and I have no energy. SEND HELP

How does one hard boil a poached egg

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Also, since we're approaching one year in the thread, and 400 pages, I'm thinking maybe it's time for a new thread, but might as well ask what you guys think. I'll keep the old trip reports linked, but if people have some favorites that they want in the OP, post them and I'll pop 'em in there.

I also won't eat cilantro and I will eating anything with coconut

And yes, maybe a new thread is a good idea

Pomp posted:

please mail me the Cheeto taco wrap

It comes in its own envelope! :buddy:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

AnonSpore posted:

A friend linked me this a few minutes ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K0sFKg7M4s

I have stared into the abyss.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

diabeetz posted:

Speaking of Canada

The picture on the website is even better.

http://www.tacobell.ca/en/promos

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

YO THERE'S A COUPON

vv: What better excuse do you need than a coupon?

cash crab has a new favorite as of 02:57 on Mar 3, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm kind of tempted to go tell my husband I'm finally ready to go to Taco Bell with him.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I wish I knew how to make the little thread marker things, I'd so draw a new one just for gross food.

I particularly liked this picture:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I always thought natto looked delicious

Pomp has a new favorite as of 03:38 on Mar 3, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I'm sure it's delicious, but I'm reminded of the goo from the slug I picked off my garden today. (I did not hurt the slug, just put him onto the old growth pile so he could munch as much as he wants.)

titties
May 10, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

if people have some favorites that they want in the OP, post them and I'll pop 'em in there.

literal goldfish on a paper plate

the original fudge spluts

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

We need the final bingo card.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

My last meal in san francisco was at a sushi place, and natto was offered; having never tried it but knowing the rep behind it I gave it a shot. It was the absolute worst thing I've ever eaten.

Picnic Princess posted:

We need the final bingo card.

is this like the last rites for people who eat lovely food?

• Locked thread