Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
Does anybody have any familiarity with the Mekanism digital miner? I'm trying to have it fill in the spaces it mines with cobble, piped in from storage, but the thing fills its internal inventory up with cobble and then stops mining pretty quickly. Can I tell it to just have one or two stacks of cobble and leave the rest open, or do I just have to micromanage it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

Vib Rib posted:

So I'm still trudging through that New Horizons thing, mostly to see how the HQM goes. Partway through the stone age tier stuff it has me collect a lot of sand, gravel, and clay, so I know where this is going already. Then it has me make Tinker tables. So far so good. Then out of nowhere I have to make a knife and cut a brick mold. It literally just says "make a knife" without any tips on how, or what recipe to use. I checked the recipe for the knife and there's like 150 loving recipes for it, all using different materials and metals, and all requiring poo poo I don't have, like screwdrivers and metal plates. I haven't even gotten to gathering metal yet so what the gently caress do they expect of me here? So far the HQM has been surprisingly comprehensive but now it's just "grab some advanced gregtech poo poo" out of the blue. There must be a flint knife or something I'm overlooking.

The tool parts for GregTech tools don't show up in NEI for whatever reason. It drives me nuts. Instead, I just hit 'U' on a material to see what tools I can make since they're usually in the first few pages. Also, I don't know if you got that far yet but the brick mold pops out of the crafting table each time you make a coke oven brick. I don't know if that's intentional but it is needlessly fiddly.

EDIT: Also noticed they stacked the HarvestCraft and Natura cotton recipes so that 2 HarvestCraft cotton = 1 Natura cotton and 3 Natura cotton = 1 string.

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Mar 3, 2016

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

I got back from my holiday and started a sky factory 2 game.

Got stuck in wood age for ages.

I'm almost tempted to try a gregtech mod now lol. I dont mind long progression. (though ive already cheated this game, found out mobgriefing is on when a creeper blew my poo poo to pieces and sent me to the bottom of the map with all my stuff. )

If i open lan, turn on cheats, set mobGriefing to false. Will it remain off after i close down and restart? or do i have to access lan again and turn it off all the time?

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Meskhenet posted:

I got back from my holiday and started a sky factory 2 game.

Got stuck in wood age for ages.

I'm almost tempted to try a gregtech mod now lol. I dont mind long progression. (though ive already cheated this game, found out mobgriefing is on when a creeper blew my poo poo to pieces and sent me to the bottom of the map with all my stuff. )

If i open lan, turn on cheats, set mobGriefing to false. Will it remain off after i close down and restart? or do i have to access lan again and turn it off all the time?

It will stay off.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I've been seeing some strange lag problems running the BFSR beta on a server off my local machine here. Stuff that was working fine is choking up in the tick lag. In particular, the MFR tree farm powering 3 steam boilers is screwing up. The boilers don't seem to increase in temperature with just the wood they were getting fed. I threw in stacks of coal and they still seem to be struggling to change at all. In three minutes I think I saw two go from 20C to 20.3C.

TheresaJayne
Jul 1, 2011

Magres posted:

I know a guy who plays and likes gregtech :shrug:

He told me he likes that it takes a while to get through the mod, and from a certain perspective I understand - it's not super hard to blow through most mods' progressions to get to near-creative mode (nigh infinite resources, long-duration flight with good control, rapid removal/placement of large numbers of blocks) within like 10 hours of playing, at which point every other mods' progression is trivialized. Having something that's a solid like 80-100 hour investment to get through is what scratches some people's itch. It's only that long because the content is bloated with grind and tedium, but I guess some people care more about "this took a lot of effort to do so it's cool because it took a lot of effort to do" than "this was an engaging and interesting project."

Also poo poo like that makes for good group content. I'd actually be really interested in doing gregtech with a crew of like 4-5 people who only play together a night or two a week and, as a collective and social effort, chew through content like that. With most mods and that many people you can blitz the entirety of a modpack in like a few hours - it happened with Blightfall with goons, at one point I logged off for the night while we were at the "oh god how are we going to not starve to death" phase and the next day we had endgame tech up and running.

I understand that, for instance if you know certain tweaks in certain mods you can be super efficient - For instance TPPI2 - Stats say 5.19d playing and I have an end of game base, 2 Ludicrite Turbines, Full me system in spectral dimension with quantum bridge and Tessaracts coming out my ears. as well as over 15k Emeralds and 250 Nether stars

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Well i just ended that game ><

Pretty much had everything set up as i had a mob farm and was powering through getting fairly good ingot drops from bags. Planted some sort of rubber tree i got from the bags (also got the botania book and enough paper to start thaumcraft.)

Standing about sorting my chests that were pretty much over flowing now and bam, sufficated to death in a wall.

Respawn, and there is a redwood sized rubber tree pretty much in the middle of my base.

Yes, it destroyed every single chest i had.... Even the trees are griefing me.

If i were to do it again, it set up a death point. A place to die repeatedly in order to harvest the dirt you get when you spawn a gravestone. Thats probably the easiest way to get dirt early on.

That gregtech New horizons, how do install that? as it doesnt come with a launcher?

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

Meskhenet posted:

That gregtech New horizons, how do install that? as it doesnt come with a launcher?

It's on Technic Launcher. Copy and paste this URL into the search box.

In other news, time for a status update. I got a hold of iron, tin, and copper so I might actually be able to get started on bronze age GregTech machines. Made myself a hammer, wrench, screwdriver, saw and file. Probably going to build a smeltery soon as well so that I can melt down aluminum gravel ore and make a tool forge. Then I can finally upgrade the head on my pickaxe from flint and possibly make a TiCon hammer.

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Mar 3, 2016

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Thank you very much. :)

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Meskhenet posted:

Well i just ended that game ><

Planted some sort of rubber tree i got from the bags

Wh... what modpack were you playing that gave a loving mega rubber tree in a reward bag? Was it AS2? I bet it was AS2.

CoreDuo posted:

In other news, time for a status update. I got a hold of iron, tin, and copper so I might actually be able to get started on bronze age GregTech machines. Made myself a hammer, wrench, screwdriver, saw and file. Probably going to build a smeltery soon as well so that I can melt down aluminum gravel ore and make a tool forge. Then I can finally upgrade the head on my pickaxe from flint and possibly make a TiCon hammer.

I'm at about that stage myself, but I'm not sure if I want to spend what little iron I have on a hammer.
What's weird is that you basically have to make a smeltery before the book tells you to. Malachite ore can't be mined with flint, despite the copper ore quest roadblocking you at that point.

Yes, the smeltery block recipes are modified as well. It's not quite as bad as it could be, but it's still pretty bad.

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Mar 3, 2016

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So okay. I got past that part with the brick mold. Required me to make a knife I didn't know I could, but yeah, 1 flint on 1 stick. Super simple, especially for this pack. Then I got to the part where after collecting lots of sand, gravel, and clay, they had me make a coke oven. This is pretty nice because logs-> charcoal for free, even if it's slow as gently caress, and I have not until now had access to charcoal (traditional methods removed, of course). So I felt pretty good!

So the next part is confusing. It guides me on how to find ores. I've dug up lots of copper already, but it says I haven't, and it turns out the quest requires me to dig up Gregtech copper ore, which I'm not sure even loving spawns, because all I've been finding is -- poo poo, I dunno, the Tinker's Construct version? There's like eight loving copper ores in NEI man! It also wants me to dig up Malachite ore, and other similar rare bullshit ores I've never seen, because apparently there's copper in it. I need to dig up 4 of three separate copper ores to beat this quest, one of which I'm not even sure spawns because I think TC is doing all the copper spawning, and if not, holy poo poo way to gently caress up multiple types of the same ore spawning without any oredictionary support. What loving year is this? This problem used to be huge, but I thought we were past it by now!

But wait, hold on, because I can't even mine malachite, it's an iron-tier ore. So what the gently caress? A flint gregtech pick is clearly not gonna hack it, that's copper tier. And somehow a flint Tinker's Construct pick is STONE tier, so even lower than copper, and I had to dig up regular stone with it until it got 'boosted' and was upped by one tier. But now I apparently can't stick this skeleton mob head on it, and I certainly can't boost it any more. So how do I complete this quest even if I DO find these ores?

The only thing I can think of is they want me to be using an iron pick. But since regular tools are turned off, that means I need to use a TiCon smeltery! I have to assume that's the case, even though at no point did the HQM questline even mention one, let alone tell me to make one. But on a whim I cheated in the copper ores to see what the next quest and it's telling me "make a pickaxe head cast in your smeltery". IN MY SMELTERY?? I don't have a loving smeltery. This is the first you've even mentioned they exist!
SO OKAY obviously I must be right, yeah? Clearly I should have a smeltery built by now. What's the smallest size again? 1x1? So 1 controller, 1 seared tank, 1 drain, 1 faucet, 2 seared brick blocks to finish the basin, and 1 casting table to pour on right?
WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE, CHAMP! Do you have any idea how expensive all that is for your teeny-tiny itsy-bitsy 1x1 smeltery?
First you need a controller, for sure.

Then the tank, which is mostly the same.

And of course the drain...

Which needs a long channel...

(It also needs a faucet, which is the above but without the 2 bricks on top, so 5 more total)

Then the casting table -- but wait, what's this?

This recipe needs, for SOME reason, a smooth seared block in the center. The only way to get that is to cast it from molten stone! So you're gonna have to first make the casting basin, not the table:

And THEN you should be set.

That's, let's see:
1 Controller: 4 blocks + 4 bricks
1 Tank: 4 blocks + 4 bricks
1 Drain: 8 bricks
+ 1 Channel: 7 bricks
1 Faucet: 5 bricks
1 Casting basin: 7 blocks
1 Casting table: 4 blocks + 2 bricks + 1 smooth seared stone
+2 Seared brick blocks to finish the smeltery itself.
For a total of: 21 seared brick blocks plus 30 seared bricks.
Brick blocks themselves are easy enough, but for some reason require some of that finite water, which means putting the bucket back into the crafting grid every time:

So that's 4 bricks per block, meaning... 114 bricks? Did I do that math right? to make the smallest possible smeltery. Expansion is actually easier, to be fair, because the brick blocks themselves are relatively inexpensive, it's the controllers and other functional blocks that are pricey.

So how do you make these bricks?
Well, it's not too different from normal! 1 grout makes 1 brick, although you need to first use your brick mold (the one I had trouble figuring out earlier). No problem, because it never wears out! You just need to KEEP REPLACING IT INTO THE CENTER OF THE CRAFTING GRID for every 8 unfired bricks you make. So 1 grout = 1 unfired brick, cook that up and you've got a seared brick!
But what IS grout? I'm glad you asked, because it's a little different this time around!

The new grout recipe. The sand and gravel aren't too bad. The real stickler is that clay. That's clay DUST. You get that from combining four SMALL clay dusts. Which you get in this way:

Which requires this basic grinder:

WHICH BREAKS AFTER 16 USES.

Which means that after combining, you get 4 "big" clay dusts from each mortar and pestle. 5 smooth, smelted stone and 2 flint for 4 clay dust. And 4 clay dust makes 2 sets of 4 seared bricks grout, so 8 bricks per mortar.
Which means you need to make 15 mortars total if you want to make your smeltery. Which means about half a stack of flint over a stack of smooth stone.
Also, flint is 3 gravel each, or 1 gravel.
Ground up in a mortar.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

CoreDuo posted:

How'd you get tin before a tool forge? I obviously missed a step here, as my previous post indicates, but I'm brand new to gregtech.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

McFrugal posted:

Wh... what modpack were you playing that gave a loving mega rubber tree in a reward bag? Was it AS2? I bet it was AS2.

I'm at about that stage myself, but I'm not sure if I want to spend what little iron I have on a hammer.
What's weird is that you basically have to make a smeltery before the book tells you to. Malachite ore can't be mined with flint, despite the copper ore quest roadblocking you at that point.

Yes, the smeltery block recipes are modified as well. It's not quite as bad as it could be, but it's still pretty bad.

It was the skyfactory 2.4 mod on technic launcher. And the rubber tree was loving huge. After i died i cheated in some angel wings in an attempt to find my grave and possibly chests (grave was under the ground where i died, but no luck with the chests).
The entire time i had mobs dropping to their deaths all around me, thats how high the tree was. (and im sure it was 1.5x as thick as a redwood.)
If old greg here doesnt go well i might restart this sky factory 2.4 one now i know not to plant the rubber trees

This gregtech mod took ages to download. Im almost scared to load it up now after reading how crazy it is to make a smeltery.

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Mega rubber tree, sacred rubber tree and someones worldship is what you should be careful about. They all generate gigantic trees.

Mega rubber is possible to handle, but the sacred and worldship are gigantic. I think the trunk alone on the sacred is a full chunk, and the tree crown is 16x16 chunks or something. You can tear down a whole one of those with a single harvester apparently, they were put in to test out some new code for the harvesters.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Vib Rib posted:

[Gregtech Intensifies]

:psyduck: I'm... I'm just going to be over here in this corner rocking.

Dont mInD mé, I'm FiNe.

ImpactVector
Feb 24, 2007

HAHAHAHA FOOLS!!
I AM SO SMART!

Uh oh. What did he do now?

Nap Ghost

Steelion posted:

Does anybody have any familiarity with the Mekanism digital miner? I'm trying to have it fill in the spaces it mines with cobble, piped in from storage, but the thing fills its internal inventory up with cobble and then stops mining pretty quickly. Can I tell it to just have one or two stacks of cobble and leave the rest open, or do I just have to micromanage it?
You should be able to set a TE retriever to only keep like a stack of cobble in the miner. If it's replacing mined blocks from its inventory it should never be able to accumulate much more than that.

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

Vib Rib posted:

How'd you get tin before a tool forge? I obviously missed a step here, as my previous post indicates, but I'm brand new to gregtech.

I'm new too but I lucked into figuring out that some ores that might be GT5U exclusive (not 100% sure) smelt into tin and iron. It's something that the quest book fails completely to tell you about. Cassiterite sand smelts into tin and granitic mineral sand smelts into iron. You need a copper mining level to dig those up though. If you hit shift while mousing over a TiCon pickaxe it should show you a "Mining XP" number. You max that out to boost it to copper. No smeltery needed, mercifully. I built my flint tools as early as I could knowing that there would probably be IguanaTweaks-related shenanigans. Once you have that you can use granitic mineral sand to make an iron GregTech hammer and that will let you mine things that your pickaxe can't yet like gold to make castings for the smeltery.

Now excuse me while I go psych myself up for the smeltery block recipes. :suicide101:

EDIT: If Vib Rib's numbers are correct, you need 232 clay balls for a minimum size smeltery. It used up 3 full iron mortars because they're good for 64 uses each.

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Mar 3, 2016

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Does it allow melting cobble for seared stone? Try starting with a 1x1 Smeltery and bootstrap from there.

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015
I DID IT!

I made a 3x3 smeltery to pass the time while my cotton farm grew and because it would have taken ages to melt the 20 cobblestone you need to make a seared stone block. By the way, one bucket of lava is only enough to melt 18 cobblestone. :argh:

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Mar 3, 2016

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
You poor saps.

I just stole smeltery bricks from a village.

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

McFrugal posted:

You poor saps.

I couldn't find a village close to my base, much less one with smeltery blocks and it was less tedious than going too far out and meeting a swift death. Now I'm just waiting on my cotton farm so that I can make the gloves and actually carry lava without dying.

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 3, 2016

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

CoreDuo posted:

I couldn't find a village close to my base, much less one with smeltery blocks and it was less tedious than going too far out and meeting a swift death. Now I'm just waiting on my cotton farm so that I can make the gloves and actually carry lava without dying.

You're going to need SO MUCH cotton for the gloves. It's really far more than you'd expect from just looking at the recipes without doing the math. I'd recommend planting like 30 cotton.

Oh, speaking of the gloves, they go in ring slots and only activate the protection while you're holding the lava item in your hand. You might get a tick or two of damage before the protection kicks in.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is priceless. "Look how stupid this pack is lol. Anyway here's my tips from playing it extensively."

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Danger Mahoney posted:

This thread is priceless. "Look how stupid this pack is lol. Anyway here's my tips from playing it extensively."
It's fun to play the ridiculous packs sometimes. It's a change of pace.

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

Danger Mahoney posted:

Well, someone has to do it.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ha, fair enough.

I gave Project Ozone a try because I'm a sucker for HQM skyblocks. We were doing pretty good until I tried out a chance block (wasn't sure what they did). It spawned a couple dozen charged creepers that destroyed the platform completely. Welp.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

CoreDuo posted:

I'm new too but I lucked into figuring out that some ores that might be GT5U exclusive (not 100% sure) smelt into tin and iron. It's something that the quest book fails completely to tell you about. Cassiterite sand smelts into tin and granitic mineral sand smelts into iron. You need a copper mining level to dig those up though. If you hit shift while mousing over a TiCon pickaxe it should show you a "Mining XP" number. You max that out to boost it to copper. No smeltery needed, mercifully. I built my flint tools as early as I could knowing that there would probably be IguanaTweaks-related shenanigans. Once you have that you can use granitic mineral sand to make an iron GregTech hammer and that will let you mine things that your pickaxe can't yet like gold to make castings for the smeltery.
Ohhh, THAT'S what I'm missing, then: I found granitic and basaltic sand that can smelt into iron bars using a standard furnace, but I couldn't turn that into a pick. I didn't realize there was a non-TiCon tool I could make that would reach that harvesting level and therefore harvest the tin/iron ores I was finding. HQM should have mentioned it I guess! :downs:

McFrugal posted:

I already searched high and low (for textile gardens, which I eventually found) but I only found literally one village and it didn't have a smeltery. According to journeymap I walked 2 km to find it.
Cotton wasn't so bad, just keep turning new harvests to seeds and replanting.
Oh, and go into the INIs and change it so crops, trees, etc. grow at vanilla speed instead of 50% because what the gently caress, guys.

Danger Mahoney posted:

I've got several days to fill and I'm using it to fill my life with hate. And also to see how far I can go.
Same reason I watch "This is how you don't play" with DarkSydePhil bumbling through my favorite games.

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

McFrugal posted:

You're going to need SO MUCH cotton for the gloves. It's really far more than you'd expect from just looking at the recipes without doing the math. I'd recommend planting like 30 cotton.

Yeah, I know. Fortunately I'm very nearly done with the second glove. Also, I need it anyway because I'd realized the tanned leather recipe requires bound leather which needs more woven cotton.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Vib Rib posted:

I already searched high and low (for textile gardens, which I eventually found) but I only found literally one village and it didn't have a smeltery. According to journeymap I walked 2 km to find it.
Cotton wasn't so bad, just keep turning new harvests to seeds and replanting.
Oh, and go into the INIs and change it so crops, trees, etc. grow at vanilla speed instead of 50% because what the gently caress, guys.

I guess I was really lucky, then. I found two villages within easy walking distance.

Danger Mahoney posted:

It's hard to describe my reasons for playing this thing. Hey, at least it's better than FTB Infinity Evolved, which is inconsistent in how bullshit it is. GT:NH is very consistent in its bullshit. It's a smooth roughness.

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 3, 2016

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

okay now i want to try this new horizons thing due to hating myself

is there a technic platform version or other easy distribution because i dont want to have to track down the mods myself

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

Glory of Arioch posted:

okay now i want to try this new horizons thing due to hating myself

is there a technic platform version or other easy distribution because i dont want to have to track down the mods myself

Here. Just put it in the search box in the launcher.

oh god what have i done to this thread

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

CoreDuo posted:

Here. Just put it in the search box in the launcher.

oh god what have i done to this thread

:unsmigghh:

thanks man

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Vib Rib posted:

go into the INIs and change it so crops, trees, etc. grow at vanilla speed instead of 50% because what the gently caress, guys.

which file is it, specifically?

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

McFrugal posted:

It's hard to describe my reasons for playing this thing. Hey, at least it's better than FTB Infinity Evolved, which is inconsistent in how bullshit it is. GT:NH is very consistent in its bullshit. It's a smooth roughness.

I'm about halfway through infinity evolved:expert - The Automating and all I can say about it is that I stopped even trying to manually craft anything ages ago. Literally any new thing I want? Lay down the heavy automation because eventually I'll need a stack of 256 of these loving things so might as well preempt it.

IC2 is some spectacular bullshit though, whoever thought up these machines should get a swift neck stab. (Metal Formers Zzzzzz)

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Oh, huh, I just found out that ProjectRed ore is supposed to be disabled in GT:NH. That explains why it seemed like copper was too common.

So I guess that means you'd either have to make your first casts out of gold(from small ore), or make an iron gt hammer to crush out some copper ore.

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 4, 2016

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015
The ingot cast doesn't seem to work on aluminum so you have to find a full block of it before it'll pour out of the smeltery. Also, tanks work with the lava gloves so I just carried my seared tank around.

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 4, 2016

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

CoreDuo posted:

The ingot cast doesn't seem to work on aluminum so you have to find a full block of it before it'll pour out of the smeltery. Also, tanks work with the lava gloves so I just carried my seared tank around.

I don't think you can pour molten aluminum into blocks either. NEI seems to indicate you have to pour it into nuggets, pulverize them into tiny dust, turn said dust into full dust piles, then put them in a blast furnace to get aluminum. This means aluminum ingots are gated behind the blast furnace, which means you can't bypass Gregtech's aluminum processing.

Hey guess what you need to make a Tool Forge? Aluminum bolts!

Edit: you can just macerate the oreberries directly into dust.

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Mar 8, 2016

CoreDuo
Mar 20, 2015

McFrugal posted:

I don't think you can pour molten aluminum into blocks either. NEI seems to indicate you have to pour it into nuggets, pulverize them into tiny dust, turn said dust into full dust piles, then put them in a blast furnace to get aluminum. This means aluminum ingots are gated behind the blast furnace, which means you can't bypass Gregtech's aluminum processing.

Hey guess what you need to make a Tool Forge? Aluminum bolts!

Ah, that's annoying. I don't know what else I expected. Yeah, I was trying to get a tool forge made. Guess it's time to get started on my GregTech machines . . ........ . .. .

CoreDuo fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Mar 4, 2016

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

new horizons trip report: got 81% of tier 0 book done, currently waiting for carrots to grow

flint is going to be a problem i am already seeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
my water chestnut seeds keep popping out of the ground a minute or rwo after planting

and also water gardens cant be placed back down, so now ive three of them kicking around in my inventory