Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

CRUZ JUST ATE A BOOGER

i didn't know it was allowed to eat your debate opponents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
These guys must have some serious debate fatigue. Maybe Hillary and Bernie would be talking about their dick sizes if they were on their 45th debate too

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Cruz is looking weak and ineffectual

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
Yaasssss, immigration :getin:

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Winkie01 posted:

Little Marco

ahahahahahaha

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

is there a gif or vine of Ted Cruz eating a booger? I missed it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
ted cruz looks especially smug tonight, I think he feels like he's in the driver's seat

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
anyone got a video of the snot eating, i was too busy forumsing

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
Ted wanted that Sessions endorsement sooooo bad, it must burn him to the core reminding him that he didn't get it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I can't even watch this anymore. It's all just so.. :stare:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
NEED GIF OF THAT GIRL LOSING HER poo poo IN THE BACKGROUND OVER JEFF SESSIONS ASAP

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

A recent article said Donald Trump is a fantastic international businessman who gets along with everyone and is very cool too.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Who would have ever thought someone would bring up that Trump lies?!?!?!

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Ted Cruz saying that people will fill out postcards for federal tax returns and people at the post office will just add them up is seriously crazier than Trump opening things up by saying he has a big dick.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This is even more fun with the audio of Smackdown in the background.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Penis size matters, Clinton will never be President

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

lol, trump getting trumped

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

THERE. ARE. FOUR. CHECKS!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"Donald Trump supported John Kerry over George W. Bush"

And this is wrong...why?

WTF?

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
I loving love when Cruz keeps going on and on about conservative values like anyone actually gives a poo poo.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the slime man attacks the teflon man

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
... wasn't this an immigration question?

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Unmerciful posted:

Ted Cruz saying that people will fill out postcards for federal tax returns and people at the post office will just add them up is seriously crazier than Trump opening things up by saying he has a big dick.

Funny thing is, he probably wants to shutter the USPS too

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
BECAUSE HES A HILLARY PLANT DUH

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
ted cruz hitting trump right where it hurts: the wallet

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In any normal world, Kasich would be winning this process, but since this is a clown show he doesn't stand a chance

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

the fourth check has hit the towers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Aww yeah let's deport uhhh, campaign finance of the 2008 campaign?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Boosted_C5 posted:

Penis size matters, Clinton will never be President

Maybe Bill's is big enough that it counts for her too? :shobon:

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
not bad slimeman

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rocks posted:

is there a gif or vine of Ted Cruz eating a booger? I missed it

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/705581381204746241

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
cruz is startled about how straightforward trump is

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.
OMG that little hand gesture by Cruz

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

McGlockenshire posted:

... wasn't this an immigration question?

Nothing seems to matter anymore.

Other than dick size, of course.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Joementum posted:

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

/thread

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

gonna need some powerpoints on this check thing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao they're letting him get away with this

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Stop trying to make this donation thing happen, Ted. It's not gonna happen.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

"Mr. Trump, hi!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apollo_Creed
Aug 4, 2002

I am the Master of Disaster.
Cruz just slimes away...

• Locked thread