Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So they are making Evil-Bard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Eat Bum Zen posted:

All good points.

I just suck too much right now. Every game I play is starting to feel too stressful to work on specific mechanics, and even though I'm gaining experience, my win rate isn't changing.
If you're already Gold 4 the only reason to keep playing is inflating your end of season borders. You've already got the skin at the end of the season and better than over half the people playing. :v:

If you want to keep getting better, watch some of the more informative streamers and see what you can learn from them. Little things like managing waves, champion combos you might not have known, and just other tricks and tips will help you improve slowly.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

ImpAtom posted:

So basically this is a guy they really wish they could have had Tony Jay voice, huh?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

:(

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

John Murdoch posted:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

:(

Tony Jay's generally too menacing for what they seem to be going for with Star Dragon Man. If they really wanted Tony Jay, Earl Boen can do a Jay impression that's about 90% of the way there. (He got brought in to read off the new racial intro narration for World of Warcraft after Jay kicked the bucket.)

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think the new champ will suck. Whenever there's a grandiose trailer, the champ always sucks. Yes, that's not actual reasoning, but i can't help but have a gut feeling on this one.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
Jinx was really good out of the gate though?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

She had nerfs during her stay on the PBE and still was bonkers.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait to see DRAGON WHO DESTROYS WORLDS get owned by such powerful beings as yordle with a blowgun, guy with a pistol, and girl who shoots rainbows.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

unless there is a champion that is also an entire world i dont see this dragon being very strong tbh

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Jinx was the best marksman in the game for like six months, she just wasn't adopted competitively for awhile so Riot never really looked at her.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Radical posted:

unless there is a champion that is also an entire world i dont see this dragon being very strong tbh

He will have a special interaction with mundo on the Latin America servers

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Mierenneuker posted:

She had nerfs during her stay on the PBE and still was bonkers.

the weirdest thing was when she was first on the pbe and had a super dark tan + looked like a barbie, i'm glad they fixed that

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Huh. So if last year was the year of myths, is this the Year of Evil Bastards, because Jhin is all murder-man extraordinare and this guy seems pretty Smaug-inspired.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I can't wait to see DRAGON WHO DESTROYS WORLDS get owned by such powerful beings as yordle with a blowgun, guy with a pistol, and girl who shoots rainbows.

Kindred is literally Death yet needs help at level one to kill a frog on shrooms

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Uhhhh nuh huh Kindred was a guy with emo hair that got sad so he cut himself in half and for some reason the halves turned into a deer and a dog for some reason

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

kingcobweb posted:

Kindred is literally Death yet needs help at level one to kill a frog on shrooms

that frog is real as gently caress and is not to be trifled with

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Lovechop posted:

the weirdest thing was when she was first on the pbe and had a super dark tan + looked like a barbie, i'm glad they fixed that

Wait what

Pics? I missed that and never heard of it before.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Transient People posted:

Wait what

Pics? I missed that and never heard of it before.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/10/101-pbe-update-jinx-model-update.html

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
My beautiful scene girl adc

bike appreciator
Mar 19, 2011

Hey has anyone been playing Warwick? Thoughts on Warwick?

I've picked him up again in normals and I gotta say he feels pretty good right now. If your lanes don't implode before you hit 6 you can really get your team rollin, and it's pretty much the most brainless champ in the game.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jinx is very obviously ironically into seapunk

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Fozzle posted:

Hey has anyone been playing Warwick? Thoughts on Warwick?

I've picked him up again in normals and I gotta say he feels pretty good right now. If your lanes don't implode before you hit 6 you can really get your team rollin, and it's pretty much the most brainless champ in the game.

Hes poo poo and good at the same time

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

ImpAtom posted:

So basically this is a guy they really wish they could have had Tony Jay voice, huh?

I wish every champion could have been voiced by Tony Jay

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I guess when he says "But they thing they do best, ... is beg for mercy." I immediately imagine four people wanting to be sparred from having Aurelion Sol on their team.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Servaetes posted:

Uhhhh nuh huh Kindred was a guy with emo hair that got sad so he cut himself in half and for some reason the halves turned into a deer and a dog for some reason

Death was so lonely he offed himself and turned into a lamb in charge of a wolf.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I have no idea how to use ZZ'Rot

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

How do I lane against Trynd as Malphite? Just stick to the minion wave, and run away when he has fury until it dissipates?

And do I still start corrupting pot?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I have no idea how to use ZZ'Rot

Just drop it in a bush near a turret you want to take and then leave

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I've lost three games in a row now and I'm tilting pretty hard I got upset and yelled in the last game and now I feel horrible :ohdear:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Put ZZ'Rot under your own tower and it makes it super hard for the enemy to take.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Lady Naga posted:

I've lost three games in a row now and I'm tilting pretty hard I got upset and yelled in the last game and now I feel horrible :ohdear:

god bless, padawane.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
In my defense they were being really stupid. All the towers are down and nobody is on the map could they be doing Baron??? Nah time to ARAM.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

god bless, padawane.

I was fairly good at containing my rage in DOTA except when I was with friends and then I tried to look cool by insulting the bad players but really I was just covering up for my own insecurities :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Lady Naga posted:

In my defense they were being really stupid. All the towers are down and nobody is on the map could they be doing Baron??? Nah time to ARAM.

I was fairly good at containing my rage in DOTA except when I was with friends and then I tried to look cool by insulting the bad players but really I was just covering up for my own insecurities :(

I'm fairly prone to toxicity so I've found just doing /mute all at the beginning of every game turns the events into a serene hellscape.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Join the JP server and not only will you not understand your teammates, but you can't even poo poo talk you want to!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

There's two primary things to do with ZZ'rot.

The first is defensive. Drop it in a lane you don't think anyone's going to go to for a while, so like, drop it botlane if you want to Baron dance. It will autopush the lane FOR YOU so that the other team has to send someone back to clean up, don't put it forward of the river generally or it'll just get killed. If you have an inhibitor down, put it behind the downed inhibitor and it will defend the lane from superminions.

The second is offensive. When you are pushing a tower, put it behind you and it'll poop out minions that will help you take the tower. Simple, easy, but if you stop pushing it'll get instantly killed, so make sure it's a solid push.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Don't you also use it to splitpush for you and force 5v4 fights?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

lol

• Locked thread