Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
R.U.Bio became self-aware on march 3rd, 10:37 PM EST. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

"I feel great when they come"

- Rubio on young people

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

i mean I don't give a gently caress about any of these dorks but wow is this a hitjob on trump or what

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
LOL RUBIO IS SOO DISCONNECTED TO REALITY

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

best. millenials. ever.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mannerup posted:

lmao that trump's dick size will be the main talking point of the debate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012
"I feel great when they come" - Marco Rubio

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Spiky Ooze posted:

don't worry just remember that 10 minutes ago he said nobody was responsible for poisoning children in Flint

yeah :(

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Did he ask Rubio to tell Trump why he is wrong?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Like, even in the absolute best-case scenario where Trump's numbers are somehow hurt seriously enough for him to lose every state after this, then the Republican Party is going to get Ted Cruz, Presidential Candidate Supreme, unless they also do a hit on him. They're actually driving themselves into a corner where there's no possibility of them even approaching winning the presidency.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Donald trump is a toad given human skin.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
"Serious" = BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
"Let me just tee this up for you Marco"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Frosted Flake posted:

So Foreign Policy is another excuse to take a run at Trump, right?

You can't have a candidate debate without talking about Foreign Policy.

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015
i feel great when they cum

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

R.U.Bio became self-aware on march 3rd, 10:37 PM EST. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug

and it worked, the end

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Oh Marco you shouldn't be coming here for intellectual curiosity.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I thought Lansing Michigan was the birth place of gay right movement or something. I know it's famous for some Gay Rights or LGBT study or something.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
"Intellectual Curiosity" = BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Not a good spot for an ad hominem

Also whoaaaa Trump that was a little much

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Rubio wants millenials to bring back client states.

How Roman of him

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012
Goddamn, this was a lovely answer.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
we will take care of our vets. They will be the best vets. Your cats and dogs will get the best care from the vets.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Trump's "I'll just make them do it" routine is wearing thin I think

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
our miliatry. our vets. our easy applause.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

"they'll do what i tell them"

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
Trump no longer looking red-faced and flustered and ready to un-stump himself

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Vermain posted:

Like, even in the absolute best-case scenario where Trump's numbers are somehow hurt seriously enough for him to lose every state after this, then the Republican Party is going to get Ted Cruz, Presidential Candidate Supreme, unless they also do a hit on him. They're actually driving themselves into a corner where there's no possibility of them even approaching winning the presidency.

Mitt Romney is the unity candidate the GOP needs

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

he's learning, dear god

marco rubio is basically a presidential furby

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Gave him and him and not to governor campaign contributions.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

"We" talk about the polls

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

"funny thing about the polls, i poll very well with isis"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MarcoRubio.com going with the blue tie tonight (looking like Trump) reminds me of Jimmy switching to striped suits to look like Hamlin in Better Call Saul.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

hope this poo poo is over soon

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
Rubio: Millenials... might be good????

Crowd: Oh that is loving unnacceptable

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Rubio is right that millenials will be the greatest generation

Because we are massively leftist lol

Apollo_Creed
Aug 4, 2002

I am the Master of Disaster.
What is the correct answer to "what will you do when generals refuse your orders?"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Lol, this is crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
WRONG WRONG WRONG

• Locked thread