Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Bill is Mr. Lahey drunk...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Also nevermind that that report isn't even for Trump U

It kind of is. He had to change the "university" part of the name bc it wasnt accredited.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Neeksy posted:

I missed this debate, is there any good articles of highlights/lows?

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
I feel sad for oreilly now, I mean how much alcohol did he drink to get this snozzled during work? He had all day to pre-game.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

It is actually, they renamed it after the NY State AG told them they couldn't call it a university. I thought it was defunct though?

Lol shady af, I guess I've got a research project for tonight

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

che chas a lahrge a-penis

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

actually youre wrong kasich you have to out insult trump because thats the way of alpha males

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
breaking: kasich would turn down vp job

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

ReidRansom posted:

It's like a would have been fine if he'd have stopped two drinks ago drunk
exactly. you get good enough at acting normal that you can drink quite a bit but that line is always out there where even a pro will lose composure

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative is closed down, which is what that report is for, but Trump U was rated D- right before the listing was even pulled

Plus, you know, 5,000 people suing him over it

Maybe those 5000 people just actually truly learned Trump's secret to business: courts.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

I would party with Marco "Thizzboi" Rubio

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Millstone posted:

legit interesting

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Epic High Five posted:

Lol shady af, I guess I've got a research project for tonight

It was really easy to type in "trump university" on Google and click the Wikipedia link that says this: "The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative (formerly Trump University) is a defunct online education company owned and founded by Donald Trump. A part of The Trump Organization, the company offered courses in real estate, asset management, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation, charging fees ranging from US$1,500 to US$35,000.[3]"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Why is MSNBC interviewing Montel about the debate?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"that's an erection he should have won"

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

we're happy you're watching us DO IT LIVE on the factor

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CHOKED LIKE A DOG

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

most important immediate takeaway: lol they talked about their dicks
most important near term takeaway: rubio pledged to support trump
most important medium term takeaway: trump basically said his entire platform is negotiable, even stuff like H1Bs. the other candidates will entirely fail to capitalize on this.
most important long term takeaway: trump cannot loving stop sticking his head in the hunny jar labeled TRUMP U and is going to get eviscerated on it in the GE

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Millstone posted:

nah, he'll be nominated for state. Or a new position "secretary of good cop"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Dick jokes aside, my favorite part of the debate is when the leading candidate bragged (correctly) about how easy it'd be to get the military to commit war crimes when he's President.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

Maybe those 5000 people just actually truly learned Trump's secret to business: courts.

THEY'LL NEVER MAKE HIM SETTLE, that's like a victory right? Except for the lead plaintiff who apparently he settled with already

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Wish I could do my job drunk

I mean, I have, kind of, but it wasn't ok

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

It was really easy to type in "trump university" on Google and click the Wikipedia link that says this: "The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative (formerly Trump University) is a defunct online education company owned and founded by Donald Trump. A part of The Trump Organization, the company offered courses in real estate, asset management, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation, charging fees ranging from US$1,500 to US$35,000.[3]"

I'm not about to put more research into this than anybody running for GOP president is about to

That's a fuckin shell game right there

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Joementum posted:

Dick jokes aside, my favorite part of the debate is when the leading candidate bragged (correctly) about how easy it'd be to get the military to commit war crimes when he's President.

Not just war crimes, the biggest most luxurious war crimes you can imagine!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
:siren: https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/705612257959530496 :siren:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Can't get any of the live streams to work, guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Montasque posted:

Not just war crimes, the biggest most luxurious war crimes you can imagine!

This is actually just about exactly what he said

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

"they just added ten gallons to the waterboard!"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/mattizcoop/status/705603594448408577

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

also super glad that i have been able to post this image in each of the last two debate threads and it's been on topic each time

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

i thought people were overplaying the hands thing here

trump hands are the new achilles heel

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Won't the pro-military tough guy crowd bristle a bit at Trump saying "They'll commit war crimes if I tell them to, they'll do what I say because they're pussies"?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

bernie goldberg talks slow and bill oreilly is drunk. this is fox news

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i had literally 3500 shares of Romney RNOM YES at .01, 45% of my portfolio, getting out at .02 and i could have sold them at .06

like, marginal gains, get out while you can, i agree with 100% of it, but goddamn

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

My favourite thing about all of this is that Marco can't be seen drinking water in public for the rest of his campaign.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
lmao at Bernie Goldberg moralizing from Miami

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
It's a pity Santorum couldn't be around for all this talk about hands.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

goldberg: "now bill i know you care about kids, you've talked about it a lot"

:vince:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

lmao at Bernie Goldberg moralizing from Miami

Surely, talking about his dick will stump the Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
O'Reilly defending the penis joke

• Locked thread